The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKel View Post
EH ya la. pls buzz off la. Knn u and that funboi really one of a kind. One of u reputation so bad that no okt wana do your business. The other fuck lady don't pay money....then have to resort to buy premium account to stay in this forum. Both of you offer nothing constructive......only pointless blabbling that's neither entertaining nor constructive,

This is a great bonks or poor bonks thread. both of u wana talk cork to each other do it in private. People come in read fr. Not your rubbish.

I second this.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
Back to the shore of Sunny Island.
Been awhile didn’t had a good bonk~
By chance, able to one day advance booking Jewel from Bangkokgems.
Thanks so much bro for this rare gem, recovered from my wound bonks 🙏🏻🙏🏻
[ Jewel ]
If you’re lucky to get a slot, you’re fucking lucky and you’ll enjoy the climax of the slot.
What she is giving isn’t about service already, is about what is sex ? Is about what is how to make a good love making ?
Service ain’t commercial, it ain’t just a work for her. Her smile, her service, her kisses/frenching , passionate, her softness, sexiness, everything about her made me surprised that she is making the session more than just a bf/gf or wifey/hubby having sex in progress. It’s more than that , hard to explain. Just, perfect 🙋🏻‍♂️ ( I surrender to her, salute )
No grades/points to give her, she is way better than A’s.
Her body figure, voluptuous smooth sexy firm. Just by touching her, will rise your hormones.
Passionate wet frenching with her , boost and fire the process.
Her roaming 👏👏👏 Speechless.
Her cock sucking 👏👏👏 Speechless.
Get her before she is out of Sg. This might be her last trip, Otherwise find her at Issan.
I am making a rtf session, probably advance booking needed.
Hurry up Bros ‼️‼️Don’t say bo jio 😍
Jewel is indeed a great bonk. Certainly a MILF ang pai
Old 12-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
One moment say retire one moment say back.

Here's the 411: No one cares. Please stop posting in GB thread about your drama with FL unless it's constructive FR or something that is actually entertaining.
Bro Boresex,

WHY SO MAD!!!! if the world is all about seriousness and no drama the world will be a very boring place to live in. Chill bro. Will drama kill you? will drama end the world and no FLs for u to bonk?
Old 12-08-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
EH ya la. pls buzz off la. Knn u and that funboi really one of a kind. One of u reputation so bad that no okt wana do your business. The other fuck lady don't pay money....then have to resort to buy premium account to stay in this forum. Both of you offer nothing constructive......only pointless blabbling that's neither entertaining nor constructive,

This is a great bonks or poor bonks thread. both of u wana talk cork to each other do it in private. People come in read fr. Not your rubbish.
i believe that you are a really really great person and only knows how to bonk. i tell u what y not replace your big head with a 7 year old brain so that u can be happy always and bonking here and there like only u can survive with bonking..

bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk...
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
kngwei16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Just for all of you out there to think that Babe90 is gone from the scene and not be back, i suggest you all better think again as it ain't over till its over and you want to remove Babe90 from this Dome. think again as I will NOT RETIRE and I'm back to conquer my adventures....

Removing Babe90 is not easy as he IS BACK AGAIN!!!!!
wa bro, megan ask you come back dome 1 is it??
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro Boresex,

WHY SO MAD!!!! if the world is all about seriousness and no drama the world will be a very boring place to live in. Chill bro. Will drama kill you? will drama end the world and no FLs for u to bonk?
Drama got interesting and not interesting one. Yours started out as a good drama serial detailing how you got roberted by Megan. It was a good laugh for some of us. Now it has just been the recycled over and over again until it's plain boring. It's like watching 夜市人生, all 1000+ episodes of it.

Please stop. It's no longer entertaining.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Just for all of you out there to think that Babe90 is gone from the scene and not be back, i suggest you all better think again as it ain't over till its over and you want to remove Babe90 from this Dome. think again as I will NOT RETIRE and I'm back to conquer my adventures....

Removing Babe90 is not easy as he IS BACK AGAIN!!!!!
Then september u still retire or not?
Old 12-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Drama got interesting and not interesting one. Yours started out as a good drama serial detailing how you got roberted by Megan. It was a good laugh for some of us. Now it has just been the recycled over and over again until it's plain boring. It's like watching 夜市人生, all 1000+ episodes of it.

Please stop. It's no longer entertaining.
Bro,

did u see me mentioning Megan already? no offence ah
Old 12-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro,

did u see me mentioning Megan already? no offence ah
We all know your pent up frustrations is about Megan. Stop bluffing yourself la.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
We all know your pent up frustrations is about Megan. Stop bluffing yourself la.
not anymore la..

I don't blame her anymore or with that pricetag she has which is $180. individual preference i would say and no point crying over split milk

food for thought
Old 12-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Then september u still retire or not?
answer to that qns is....... HELL NO!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
2nd one scolding me today. Good progress. Wheres the rest? U nv notice i not premium for quite sometime liao meh?

I looking forward to read your FR leh.
Please teach me how to fuck lady and don't pay money. My whoring habits have put a big hole in my pocket.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

i third this. it's a shame the ignore button only works when logged in, and doesn't hide all the replies...

but the best part is though, the thread loses nothing with this guys posts on ignore list.

now back to the business of fr's from bonking gems, of which there is a really limited supply right now!
Old 12-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Please teach me how to fuck lady and don't pay money. My whoring habits have put a big hole in my pocket.
bro boresex,

did funboi really fuck n no pay meh? like other bros told me don't believe what others say believe yourself. i dont think bro funboi is that kind of person is people just want frame him.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
i third this. it's a shame the ignore button only works when logged in, and doesn't hide all the replies...

but the best part is though, the thread loses nothing with this guys posts on ignore list.

now back to the business of fr's from bonking gems, of which there is a really limited supply right now!
your mind only about sex ah? do u want to see a doctor?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1