The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Limited to the top, She will not auto remove but you can help her to, didn't experience any resistance
I find that more kinky than ML auto remove.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by guaneri View Post
Thanks bro Blu and fauste.

So far i found liu xin and nicole 1.7m. might try them and report again.
Go try ba. Liu Xin been here for a long time. Tried long long ago. She is pretty tall alright.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
What happened to Lisa Ling Er? Is she still charging $120 for 60 minutes?
Heard that she has retired already.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Go try ba. Liu Xin been here for a long time. Tried long long ago. She is pretty tall alright.
Bro Blu3. u tried Liu Xin before, hows her services then? lookwise and bodywise. wanted to try for quite awhile but no one share FR on her.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I find that more kinky than ML auto remove.
definitely like a kid unboxing Gifts, anticipating the surprise.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Bro Blu3. u tried Liu Xin before, hows her services then? lookwise and bodywise. wanted to try for quite awhile but no one share FR on her.
Rather abt a year back I think, finding a good ML for BJ. She is not SYT for sure, same person as pic but must give quite a bit of discount on face and body specs. Massage and BJ ok, nothing memorable.

Found better ones like Summer and Selina along the way. So did not RTM.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

anybody tried SLG lemon?
Old 11-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

FR For Amy (SLG)
Super chio looking girl , location superb convenient. Mins to MRT
Massage is no joke super max effort to ease your aching muscles
Very nice friendly chatting lady with nice and sweet voices(no China slang more like Taiwan)
Previous line in Beauty line will offer to help u to do ear cleaning *add point*
With the topless sensual and last finale HDLY will let ur brother unresistable
A satisfied customer, rtm yes.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Rather abt a year back I think, finding a good ML for BJ. She is not SYT for sure, same person as pic but must give quite a bit of discount on face and body specs. Massage and BJ ok, nothing memorable.

Found better ones like Summer and Selina along the way. So did not RTM.
Thanks for your reply. Any new or ex favourite you have that you want to share?

Cheers
Old 11-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
anybody tried SLG lemon?
Never​ tried but texted her once, she replied that she would typically be FC, and might remove her top only if there's chemistry and if she's in the mood.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Mary looks delicious. Keen to know any positive FR too !
Old 11-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
is she now base in MP?
Yes...Tang Tang is working in a mp. I asked...
Old 11-12-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for http://sglonelyguys.com/shuang-shuang-massage/

Saw that she actually bought a massage table and made an appt with her instead of going to a MP. Summary is Top notch massage. Sensual is HDLY that feels like a prostrate massage moving on to HJ FC, 3G roaming, base on her character, i will say the playability index is not very high. Very soft spoken, gentle and friendly good looking person and not particularly chatty.

RTM : Yes for me if looking for a massage. But bros please note i saw a uncle at the carpark guard post, not sure if he is there everyday.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Coming back to this list

SLG
1. Qian qian - Nude, 3-4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage

17. Wei Wei - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Catbath, Massage

Made an ppt w Wei Wei the day before......no replies when I reach.....nearly walk off after waiting for 10 mins....then she called n said she overslept.

Went up and saw an uncle sitting outside her apartment...should be her neighbour.....went in and saw Wei Wei....looks really different from the pics posted. Start to have 2nd thoughts.....mention to her there is a man outside n I dun feel comfy...she said I can leave if not comfy.
So I left.

Tried for Lucy since she is around that area.....as usual no response.

Decided to try Qian Qian.....quite last minute as she stays another area.

The apt was really posh.....but what irks me was the dirty toilet bowl....

Massage nothing to shout about (not in nude)....n she was wechatting w her friend....while chatting she told me she is leaving in 1 week time.
Alarm bells.....coz usually MLs will be damn bochap as they are leaving.
As I guessed correctly....
I had to request her to remove her panties during the sensual n she did it reluctantly.
She tried to maintain a distance while wanting to jerk me off faster...
(I choose no BJ option)

Her body really not that nice n can feel stretch marks at the tummy n at the buttocks. Touch also sian...not smooth so not steam feeling.

GFE n playability pretty low....but she did let me fondle her pussy....which is damn bushy.

Everything done in about 30 mins....so I took a longer closing shower......probably not very bang for bucks.

Probably should have went back trying Carol/Yuki.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried contacting Yuki/Carol recently (like for the past few days)? Not getting any reply. Used to have reply but couldn't find a suitable time previously. Or she currently on holidays or something?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1