The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kirdape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguys.com/ek-massage/
Does anyone know if this ML is still working? I have been trying to book her.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Massag3r is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros, like to check whether you would recommend Guo guo or Lucy if you can only choose one?
Old 12-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Imho, worth a visit. Not the youngest chick around but massage and JG is quite good. Nice figure as well.
What's her location?
Old 12-12-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.net/xiao-rui-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Anyone tried? Can share FR? Looks yummy and syt.
This is another of Ha Ha's pals. Photos​ are actual person, but the mei-tu makes her prettier than actual person. A bit short with adequate boobs (at least B). Never tried her personally because I like taller girls, but you should be able to get all the listed services. Don't think you'll have much problem getting her fully nude if you require it.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This is another of Ha Ha's pals. Photos​ are actual person, but the mei-tu makes her prettier than actual person. A bit short with adequate boobs (at least B). Never tried her personally because I like taller girls, but you should be able to get all the listed services. Don't think you'll have much problem getting her fully nude if you require it.
Services on ad list shower, painting, etc. I will be surprised is she is not fully nude.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Services on ad list shower, painting, etc. I will be surprised is she is not fully nude.
Her ad in wolves (No.227) only half naked, no showering together, painting, fingering.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
basara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Any bros here can intro ml that offers decent BF. Used to visit Laura but seems she is on break now. TIA!
Old 13-12-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

http://sglonelyguys.com/massage-lisa/

Been going to Lisa a couple of time , she is a professional masseur which nice figure. She used to work in a clean spa before shop was closed .

Massage I would give her 10/10 and service level is great . She looks the same as photo .
Old 13-12-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erica from ltd looks good thou. Any inputs?
Old 13-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massag3r View Post
Hi bros, like to check whether you would recommend Guo guo or Lucy if you can only choose one?
Really depends on your preference. Both are high on sensual/playability. Guo2 is shorter and more on meaty side with cute boobs which I like. I prefer petite & not so slim. Lucy is taller and slim. Lucy will speak french while it's not on Guo2's SOP. Both allow worldwide roaming and painting work.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Erica from ltd looks good thou. Any inputs?
You can search this thread for her review. She was here a year ago too. I have rtm her and posted a recent review too.

Last edited by aknike92; 13-12-2017 at 02:12 PM.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Massag3r is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thanks bro. Looks wise for both any comment? Which is more syt?
Btw upped your points. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Really depends on your preference. Both are high on sensual/playability. Guo2 is shorter and more on meaty side with cute boobs which I like. I prefer petite & not so slim. Lucy is taller and slim. Lucy will speak french while it's not on Guo2's SOP. Both allow worldwide roaming and painting work.
Old 13-12-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Looks like a busy period for the MLs. Message five and only 1 replied, albeit with buay gum timing
Old 13-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Couple of weeks back, some bros mentioned SS is back. Thanks for the info.
http://sglonelyguys.com/shuang-shuang-massage/

She quickly can recognized me from afar me, after 2 years! Thumbs up. Hahaha.

Her massage is still one of the best I ever have. The hdly and jg are just heavenly. Glad she is back. Stays alone. Although discreet enuff, but bros, pls dun loiter around when waiting. She has her restriction, so pls respect her. I am there for a great massage.
Thanks bro. Good recommendation.
Want to up your points but not sure why I can't.
Anyway, thanks.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Looks like a busy period for the MLs. Message five and only 1 replied, albeit with buay gum timing
What time did you request for?

I doubt this is a busy period for MLs... i think otherwise lol
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1