The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2007, 11:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fortune Center

Not exactly. One place have good and young minahs, the one at the corner cmi. Then the other shop on the other side of Hxxxxxx sometimes have young and pretty prc, minahs too.

On the 4th floor, when u go up and make a turn to BHC, the 1st shop u reach recently also have 1 or 2 younger and prettier prcs (not the shop directly opposite BHC)
Old 05-03-2007, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
laonene is Cool - loads of Potential

When to fortune center yesterday afternoon
then at Harmony saw this young pretty Chinese girl from Malaysia.
Her name is AMY. her massage and services is good.
Her boob is very big and nice the nipper is pink and nice must try.
She will go back to Malaysia when she earn enough and when she finish her money she will come back.
so bro try fast

Name: AMY
Body: Slim and tall 9/10
Look: SYT 9/10
Boob: 34C 9/10
damage: $20 + $100
RTF: Yes
Old 05-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just for facts sake.

AMY is a PRC. not malaysian.

btw, Just to share oso. If u try goin there at ulu ulu timing, AMy will lower her $$$ for FJ by quite alot.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
Is she wearing specs? Saw one meaty one beside BHC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
Oh no shes not. Wearing specs one is another Lao Chai I think
Short and Crisp one for your enjoyment... keke

HaHa.... finally get to try the Specy Lao Chai, with 36C big pointed nipples.
Happened to go Dhoby Ghuat, so thinking of visit FC before walking down. Walked up during one hot sunny afternoon, saw some malay babes in Harmony, didn't interest me much, so went one flight up, and saw two joints operate side-by-side. Saw one grp of MILFs wolfing down their lunch.... eeekk... dun think I wanna share what they were eating with me, so I stick to the specy lao chai.

Before I left, she say next time give me special discount if I opt for "One King, Two Queen Treatment"

She was there waving frantically @ me, there's another ger there, quite slim, with abt B cup boobs. Of course I chose the specy LC. I said her massage was satisfactory, at least on my back. I felt the aches being evaporated by her massage, but on the downside, the front massage was almost touch touch, wave wave kind. Well 30 mins massage can't ask for much right? So saw her what she have, she has anything that I wanted, but no BBBJ nia. I insisted I only want BBBJ. Bo pian lor, chose the BJ nia. She stripped till bare minimum, and proceed to suck and suck, quite a pleasant momene to witness a specy LC BJ me. KeKe.... I flipped her over, and lick her pussy, and she suck even more violently... haha.... finally job finished.... and I proceed to move on loh...

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 05-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ulu ulu timing is weird timing

10am plus or 3-5pm afternoon.

near closing timing @ nite.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
BeckTan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by real_king View Post
ulu ulu timing is weird timing

10am plus or 3-5pm afternoon.

near closing timing @ nite.
when is the closing time ?This place is ..... at.....Dont mind advicing .
Old 06-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 18
munchen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

beware ... FC 3rd floor minah shop is now handled by amateur minahs who has below par service & attitude ... try at yr own risk.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
ltc1 is one of the Best!ltc1 is one of the Best!ltc1 is one of the Best!

thot dis place has got nothing worth visiting liao.

most shops r closed and hardly any gems here.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
DirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Return of Piao Piao

To all bro who are interested, Piao Piao is back!! Was a bit bored after work, so decided to go FC for some window shopping. Went up to the fourth floor, there was one TN with one PRC inside, and other TN which is opened but noone inside! Weird!!

Then proceed to Third floor, walked in anti clockwise direction. Walk passed the Minah TN, then one TN with a rather chio PRC sitting new the door, got a good look at her boobs and walked pass. Then suddenly from inside that TN came a loud shout "进来!" (Come in!). I turn and looked inside and behold there she was, Piao piao! She asked me to be her first customer but I was not in the bonking mood so i told her another day and left.

To those bro who does not know who Piao piao is, here some stats:

name : piao piao
height : 1.65 (approximate)
face : 7
boobs : b
massage : er.. what massage??
bj : 7
fj : 6.5
service : 7 (no rush)

And some past FR :

http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...4&postcount=88
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...2&postcount=90
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...&postcount=130
You gotta ask yourself...
"Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do cha, PUNK!
Old 11-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
galactica13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Return of Piao Piao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHarry View Post
To all bro who are interested, Piao Piao is back!! Was a bit bored after work, so decided to go FC for some window shopping. Went up to the fourth floor, there was one TN with one PRC inside, and other TN which is opened but noone inside! Weird!!

Then proceed to Third floor, walked in anti clockwise direction. Walk passed the Minah TN, then one TN with a rather chio PRC sitting new the door, got a good look at her boobs and walked pass. Then suddenly from inside that TN came a loud shout "进来!" (Come in!). I turn and looked inside and behold there she was, Piao piao! She asked me to be her first customer but I was not in the bonking mood so i told her another day and left.

To those bro who does not know who Piao piao is, here some stats:

name : piao piao
height : 1.65 (approximate)
face : 7
boobs : b
massage : er.. what massage??
bj : 7
fj : 6.5
service : 7 (no rush)

And some past FR :

http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...4&postcount=88
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...2&postcount=90
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...&postcount=130

Heh. She is one of my favourites man. Has she changed in any way? Same hp number? I'll go find her soon
Old 12-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
DirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Return of Piao Piao

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactica13 View Post
Heh. She is one of my favourites man. Has she changed in any way? Same hp number? I'll go find her soon
Hey bro, tried her today. She's still the same. Look just as good, figure still as solid and she still can make me cum just as fast. Main diff, now got shower in the TN so she bath for me (might not be available to other bro as i'm her regular). As for her hp, i didn't ask her. Enjoy!
You gotta ask yourself...
"Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do cha, PUNK!
Old 12-03-2007, 09:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

piao piao is back???
Old 18-03-2007, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Was at Fortune Center during the CNY period, was at this shop on the 3rd floor, next to a eating place. Got 2 PRC lady with rather big boobs. 1 older age while one younger. Tried the younger one, not too bad service, those typical student mei mei kind.

Ratings (Based on my own standard)
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (due to big boobs)
Service: HJ - 7/10 (Remove her top and can auto-roam)
Can do breast-massage @ 80 (didn't try so dunno)
Full job @ 100 (didn't try so dunno)
Damage: 20 + 50
RTF: Maybe

Find that the place there is rather quiet, should be due to the strict laws, still prefer my usual hunt at PPC, though the scene also quieter down alot.
Old 19-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
piao piao is back???

Yup. Piao Piao is back for a week liao.. Oh Ya! I saw a girl on the 4th floor look quite chio! at the corner. doesn't seems to be a prc. could someone try her out and contribute a FR here? Thx Bro in advance~! (I would like to try but flying off today for 2 wks leh..)
Old 21-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Brudder,
After reading through the FR, decided to go down for a try. Passed by the FC and went to 3rd floor. As one of the brudder advised to go anti clockwise direction. So, I did as advised. Went 3 rounds cannot find who is Piao Piao.. Maybe I cock eyes. Anyway, on my 3rd round, I saw a gal in the Chinese shop next to the minah shop (I think two shops operates by the same owner). So, I selected a young looking gal (a bit dark in complexion) and looks quite "cool" (no smile). When inside, she quite friendly though. I requested for high bed and she went out searching for room but no avail, no luck. So settle with the bed on floor. One minus point is the room too small. Also, got a bit smelly, maybe the smell of some brudders sperm. Anyway, she started massage me, not professional type hor, like playing piano. Then, we talked a bit too, she quite chatty. As I go for 30min session ($20), after 15min, she asked for the services, I selected FJ.. Then, she went out got a CD and came back in. She started to stripe nude. Her breast big for her size (slim) and her pointed nipple not bad (not the black type). From her look, appear 23 yo max... Then, she start giving me kissing on my nipple and stroking my didi in concurrently. As my did stands-up hard, she capped me and give me a bj and 1-2 mins then fj begin. I stroke harder and faster and she give soft moan. I think she is afraid outside may heard it as my room is just next the to counter. My didi yesterday for some reason stands hard for some quite long time and my session exceeded 30min by 5 min.. Then, session over, I gave her $100 including the hours. She wasn't happy initially but I told her that I actually given her above market rate. So, I left and the Aunty ask me to come again, she got S'pore Minah.. I may go back next week.

Name : Amy (prc)
Face: 8/10 (my type)
Body: 9/10 (she got tatoo on left hand).
Boobs:7/10 (cup C and nice boob)
Frenching: NA (I dare not try)
Sound effect: Not much cos next to the counter.
Damage : $20/30min and $80 FJ/BJ/Body massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1