The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 13-04-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Went to saigon1 today and was greeted by liea (didn't get her number).

Looks: abit ba ba with slight tummy. Firm Bs. Not really my type but passable.
Language: Chinese, english and french.
Massage good strength, cracked my bones.

Overall a good experience but i have 2 complaints.
1. Her breath was bad, understandable, I don't really mind.
2. The second one is an issue. After the sensual part, couldn't cum so we cuddled, kissed and fingered her abit. She decided to give me a second chance and slid my dick into her pussy. RAW! No warning given. Was shocked at first but since its in liao, pumped away and came on her belly.

Other bros may look for this kind of service but not me. Bros you have been warned.
Old 13-04-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
Little Saigon neard Sentosa beside Bangkok Spa

Girl No. : 39

name is Bella...young...23yrs old...pretty...slight tummy...but boobs jus nice...my type...speaks little English...very high GFE...massage not piano...hard finger press type...will RTM...dmg package rm178...tip her rm40...

Wanted to keep her for myself and not share fr but secret is out haha. She's great. As per all previous FRs
Old 13-04-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
100Yen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fresh out today

ML:3
Looks: 3/10 Milf looking
Massage: 9/10 very good. Confident enough to crack my head
GFE: 5/10 Not much because i didnt initiate as she is not my type
HJ: 6/10 Not much impression
BBBJ: 6.5/10 Was given even without asking
Body: 8/10 well maintenace
Boobs: Big but fake
RTM: Nope
Old 13-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
Went to saigon1 today and was greeted by liea (didn't get her number).

Looks: abit ba ba with slight tummy. Firm Bs. Not really my type but passable.
Language: Chinese, english and french.
Massage good strength, cracked my bones.

Overall a good experience but i have 2 complaints.
1. Her breath was bad, understandable, I don't really mind.
2. The second one is an issue. After the sensual part, couldn't cum so we cuddled, kissed and fingered her abit. She decided to give me a second chance and slid my dick into her pussy. RAW! No warning given. Was shocked at first but since its in liao, pumped away and came on her belly.

Other bros may look for this kind of service but not me. Bros you have been warned.
Thank u for the warning..not good experience there..will u visit again?..i just want to get 2nd opinion....
Old 14-04-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJ9999 View Post
Thank u for the warning..not good experience there..will u visit again?..i just want to get 2nd opinion....
Sure. Just get a diff ml
Old 14-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
Wanted to keep her for myself and not share fr but secret is out haha. She's great. As per all previous FRs
Yup...she is great and must try her when in jb...👍body,👍g-spot,👍massage,👍GFE,👍looking face,👍figure,👍voice..no more secret already😄
Old 14-04-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bird14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more new FR for 19 ? I thought she quite popular.

By the way, any other good ones. This thread keep on mentioned those few numbers only.
Old 14-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Bros...anyone gg tonight to Saigon1?😁
I am gg tonight..targeting no:19,23 or 39...🤗
Old 15-04-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJ9999 View Post
Yup...she is great and must try her when in jb...👍body,👍g-spot,👍massage,👍GFE,👍looking face,👍figure,👍voice..no more secret already😄
btw...after the session...she asked me to go bath...so i wrapped a towel and proceed to the bathroom behind...when entered the bathroom and turn around to close the door...i was surprised that she followed and came in too...she den soaped me and washed me too...and den i did the same fo her too...we helped each other to wipe dry and went back to the room to dress up together...

in SG...i still haven't encounter the gal will bath with u together at these massage places...quite surprised Little Saigon have...or maybe just 39 do it...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 15-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Error404 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from saigon1 and have a section with no 31 May.

I had went there for 31 quite several times. She still a legend to me. Still remember when the first time I'm in Saigon1 and choose 31 which was recommended by counter. I was waiting inside the room after 10mins she came in with towel and have a very good smile. When I saw her I know the chemistry was there very obvious. After she came in we proceed to massage section.

When massage started I was really shocked because this ML is slim and tiny but is not piano type massage!!! I had try few ML there and some of them is really piano type massage and can't massage the point that I ache. After the hot stone massage I was feel reborn and very satisfied with her massage. We have quite funny conversation when in the massage section.

After finish massage she ask me to turn around and don't watch her take off clothes. Ha! I had peek for sure! The body shape and the skin definitely well maintained is real smooth and slim. Then she start to do b2b and we had a real chemistry kiss 100% of GFE for me!! I was very surprised because she gave me bbbj without asking! The skill was superb so far that I try before!!! After we done we had a really tight cuddle the feel is like your own girlfriend. The clock is ticking. The time was almost finish then we go shower together and came back to room dress up together. Before I leave she came in front of me and hug me real tight like don't want to let me go.

Will RTM for sure!! Really satisfied the section with her.
Old 15-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Error404 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from saigon1 and have a section with no 31 May.

I had went there for 31 quite several times. She still a legend to me. Still remember when the first time I'm in Saigon1 and choose 31 which was recommended by counter. I was waiting inside the room after 10mins she came in with towel and have a very good smile. When I saw her I know the chemistry was there very obvious. After she came in we proceed to massage section.

When massage started I was really shocked because this ML is slim and tiny but is not piano type massage!!! I had try few ML there and some of them is really piano type massage and can't massage the point that I ache. After the hot stone massage I was feel reborn and very satisfied with her massage. We have quite funny conversation when in the massage section.

After finish massage she ask me to turn around and don't watch her take off clothes. Ha! I had peek for sure! The body shape and the skin definitely well maintained is real smooth and slim. Then she start to do b2b and we had a real chemistry kiss 100% of GFE for me!! I was very surprised because she gave me bbbj without asking! The skill was superb so far that I try before!!! After we done we had a really tight cuddle the feel is like your own girlfriend. The clock is ticking. The time was almost finish then we go shower together and came back to room dress up together. Before I leave she came in front of me and hug me real tight like don't want to let me go.

Will RTM for sure!! Really satisfied the section with her.
Old 15-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Adventurahan91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro I’ve been to Little Saigon before too. Yes it’s not a place for FJ because that branch is strictly for B2B and massage with HJ/BBBJ kind of biz. But they have another branch along the stretch of road which is just behind them. That one is mainly for bonkers. I forgot the name of the place but damage was 190rm. I was curious about the place since the counter person told me that they under the same boss of Little Saigon. I had a nice experience at Saigon. So I decided to try the bonkers parlour. If I remember correctly there weren’t much of a choice but there were 2 prc, 3 viet, one indon. I chose the viet. Can’t miss her since she stands out amongst the rest. Petite, super cutie, 19 yo, shorty, can carry and bonk type of weight. Speaks mandarin and viet. Minimal English, but hey, bonking is a universal language right? So yeah she’s kinda tight. I was given an hour with her. But she’s so good I buay tahan I ended within 30 min. If only language wasn’t a barrier, then I probably won’t end so fast. Can role play. Oh yeah she up for any position. Just tell her and she’ll bend over obediently.
Old 15-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
I don’t see the point here since it’s not a FJ joint. Fyi this thread might be monitored by AV as well, will appreciate you keep the thread as Low profile as possible for the many Bros here whether regulars or not to enjoy the playground longer unless you have the intention to bring the shop down which I realised ever since you’ve joined, u’ve been targeting little saigon thread.

My 2cents worth

Thank you.
Bro I’ve been to Little Saigon before too. Yes it’s not a place for FJ because that branch is strictly for B2B and massage with HJ/BBBJ kind of biz. But they have another branch along the stretch of road which is just behind them. That one is mainly for bonkers. I forgot the name of the place but damage was 190rm. I was curious about the place since the counter person told me that they under the same boss of Little Saigon. I had a nice experience at Saigon. So I decided to try the bonkers parlour. If I remember correctly there weren’t much of a choice but there were 2 prc, 3 viet, one indon. I chose the viet. Can’t miss her since she stands out amongst the rest. Petite, super cutie, 19 yo, shorty, can carry and bonk type of weight. Speaks mandarin and viet. Minimal English, but hey, bonking is a universal language right? So yeah she’s kinda tight. I was given an hour with her. But she’s so good I buay tahan I ended within 30 min. If only language wasn’t a barrier, then I probably won’t end so fast. Can role play. Oh yeah she up for any position. Just tell her and she’ll bend over obediently.
Old 15-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Bro Antifreeze I’ve been to Little Saigon before too. Yes it’s not a place for FJ because that branch is strictly for B2B and massage with HJ/BBBJ kind of biz. But they have another branch along the stretch of road which is just behind them. That one is mainly for bonkers. I forgot the name of the place but damage was 190rm. I was curious about the place since the counter person told me that they under the same boss of Little Saigon. I had a nice experience at Saigon. So I decided to try the bonkers parlour. If I remember correctly there weren’t much of a choice but there were 2 prc, 3 viet, one indon. I chose the viet. Can’t miss her since she stands out amongst the rest. Petite, super cutie, 19 yo, shorty, can carry and bonk type of weight. Speaks mandarin and viet. Minimal English, but hey, bonking is a universal language right? So yeah she’s kinda tight. I was given an hour with her. But she’s so good I buay tahan I ended within 30 min. If only language wasn’t a barrier, then I probably won’t end so fast. Can role play. Oh yeah she up for any position. Just tell her and she’ll bend over obediently.
Old 15-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Got wechat for saigon1 bros?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1