The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-09-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Mane scores in the dying minutes to put Liverpool 3 up.

The win was marred by a serious tackle and injury to young Elliot.
Old 13-09-2021, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 13-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Good performance. Feel bad because of Harvey, but fingers crossed it's not as bad as it looked.

For me, I've wanted to see Klopp set up a midfield like that - progessing the ball quickly, breaking the lines, controlling the pace- for ages. This just adds to the disappointment for Harvey as I thought the midfield was great last night.

Fabinho was excellent, Matip, Trent and Salah were class. Hats off to Mane for persevering, should have had a hattrick but hope his goal gets back his goal scoring streak.

Thiago was my motm though. Think critics who have been questioning why he is considered world class should have a rethink. No doubt though that Fabinho helps Thiago excel further.

Just read that Havery's injury is an ankle dislocation. So might be not be so bad afterall as i initially thought he had broken his tibia fibula. Hopefully Harvey should be back in the new year for the 2nd half of this season.

Really disgusted with Martin Tyler's commentary on Sky after Harvey's injury. Not surprised and to be expected from that bias twat.

Finally, Klopp looked visibly upset when talking post match about Harvey and his injury. Jurgen really loves his players. We are so lucky to have Klopp as our manager.

Games coming thick and fast now. Milan next. Really need our bench to step up to the plate when called.
Old 13-09-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Good performance. Feel bad because of Harvey, but fingers crossed it's not as bad as it looked.

For me, I've wanted to see Klopp set up a midfield like that - progessing the ball quickly, breaking the lines, controlling the pace- for ages. This just adds to the disappointment for Harvey as I thought the midfield was great last night.

Fabinho was excellent, Matip, Trent and Salah were class. Hats off to Mane for persevering, should have had a hattrick but hope his goal gets back his goal scoring streak.

Thiago was my motm though. Think critics who have been questioning why he is considered world class should have a rethink. No doubt though that Fabinho helps Thiago excel further.

Just read that Havery's injury is an ankle dislocation. So might be not be so bad afterall as i initially thought he had broken his tibia fibula. Hopefully Harvey should be back in the new year for the 2nd half of this season.

Really disgusted with Martin Tyler's commentary on Sky after Harvey's injury. Not surprised and to be expected from that bias twat.

Finally, Klopp looked visibly upset when talking post match about Harvey and his injury. Jurgen really loves his players. We are so lucky to have Klopp as our manager.

Games coming thick and fast now. Milan next. Really need our bench to step up to the plate when called.
It's gonna be bad for Elliot, he needs surgery to his dislocated ankle n likely it'll be the end of the season for him.
Pool always jinx, every season @least one of its players will be out for the season for good..
Old 13-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Salah. 30th player to score 100 goals in PL.

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 14-09-2021 at 05:13 AM.
Old 14-09-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

It is bad but dont think that bad for a full season write off.

Hopefully we shall see Harvey back sometime in the 2nd half of this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
It's gonna be bad for Elliot, he needs surgery to his dislocated ankle n likely it'll be the end of the season for him.
Pool always jinx, every season @least one of its players will be out for the season for good..
Old 15-09-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

From last night's CL results all I can say is thank goodness United did not hire Tuchel and have kept to OGS!

Have to admit that Tuchel has finally stepped out of Klopp's shadow since winning the CL last season and turning things around for Chelsea after Lampard's inexperienced management period.

No doubt Chelsea have spent loads of cash and bought quality but Tuchel has added the premium value of sound tactics and solid training. This Chelsea team looks very well drilled.

Must say had a grin on my face when I saw the Barca v Munich score! How the mighty Barca has fallen.

On to tonight, must say was looking at our group again and this is a really tough one! Hope we get off to a good start. Wonder if Klopp going to stick with Matip/VVD at the back or give one or both a rest as we also have a tough weekend fixture against Palace. Also maybe give Robertson a rest and play Tsimikas. In midfield perhaps go with Kieta instead of Henderson?

Finally, just read some good news on Harvey's injury. Seems he had a successful surgery and could be back in action for the 2nd half of the season
Old 16-09-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Just hope for 3pts for Pool tonight as A.C is no easy meat!
And an injury free night for Pool please...

Last edited by countryman; 16-09-2021 at 03:54 AM.
Old 16-09-2021, 03:54 AM
Samster

Disaster in the making! Pool 1-2.. HT
Old 16-09-2021, 05:13 AM
Samster

Old 16-09-2021, 05:51 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

3 points at Anfield is a good result and leading in the group standings!!!

if Mo had scored the penalty and we lead 2-0 early on..............hmmmmm

but good to see the team fighting back.

Klopp leaving out Mane, Firmino, Thiago and VVD, and playing Origi, Gomez, Keita.
Old 16-09-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Klopp, Anfield, European Nights are my favourite thing

That was an outstanding performance; I was numb at halftime; could not believe we were 2-1 down, but we did not panic and thankfully scored early in the 2nd half. Great goal by Hendo to win it; and we saw the game out very comfortably in the end and apart from a mad 5 mins, we were superb, power, pace and pressing. Everything you want in a Klopp performance. Heavy metal is back!

Shout out to Origi, thought he was in the wilderness but put in a respectable performance and hope he is ok. Salah(despite missing the pen) and Matip were very good but Fabinho was immense.

With this 5 subs in the CL, Klopp is managing things quite well bearing in mind our punishing schedule ahead. Also taking good care of VVD, albeit Gomez needs to improve. The bench also needs to step up to the plate when called.

Atletico drawing at home against Porto puts us in the driving seat too.
If we can beat Porto away from home I can see Milan taking points off Atletico.

Anyway that is for the future. Palace next over the weekend.

Oh yeah read a funny joke from Harvey to a United supporter. Seems like the United fan was baiting him on social media, Harvey replied that his two legs is more than the trophies United have won in the last eight seasons
Old 16-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Is VVD ok? I hope it's just a deserved rest and nothing else. Great result. After the match, the coverage went over to the Atletico Madrid and Porto match. Porto had a defender sent off in the 95th min and they are our next opponent. Straight red some more for a simple foul that is deemed to have obstructed a clear goal scoring opportunity.

Good to see Origi playing. We need to use our full squad for this run of matches. What must Minamino do to play..? Bobby injured and squad rotation, he also no chance

It's amazing that hardly anyone at Anfield is wearing masks or observing social distancing. Here in SG, we are advised not to even talk on the bus and train while there they are singing out loud. Covid 19 is racist.
Old 16-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Is VVD ok? I hope it's just a deserved rest and nothing else. Great result. After the match, the coverage went over to the Atletico Madrid and Porto match. Porto had a defender sent off in the 95th min and they are our next opponent. Straight red some more for a simple foul that is deemed to have obstructed a clear goal scoring opportunity.

Good to see Origi playing. We need to use our full squad for this run of matches. What must Minamino do to play..? Bobby injured and squad rotation, he also no chance

It's amazing that hardly anyone at Anfield is wearing masks or observing social distancing. Here in SG, we are advised not to even talk on the bus and train while there they are singing out loud. Covid 19 is racist.
This should be the way going fwd, eventually creating an endemic society! If not how many lockdowns are u gonna have? SG still very careful n conservative when it comes to opening up, what the gahmen is doing so far doesn't tally with what they said!
With a stadium full of spectators without mask will not happen in SG in years to come..
Old 16-09-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

since VVD is coming back from serious injury, his game time should be moderate at first, too intense may not be good for VVD. also important to give others a chance to play and gel with the whole team.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1