The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2018, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
killerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Hum is bloody bloody one leh...... oyster still not too bad but got some kinda of iron/metal taste when its raw.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
the bloody bloody part is nice....too cook is not that good...jepun akagai is big and tough...wetnam hum is nice...for me oyster if taken in wetnam, I usually ask them to BBQ them and dare not take raw and add plenty of chanh.... but the other oyster...i raw la..... sometime that time of the month also got iron/metal taste and bloody also......
Old 02-03-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
mai lah...dun wan to sound like him...sekali I ken a tio arrow...

Now LHL looking for successor.....mai tu liao........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-03-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...remember this classic case...

the story now that frustrated the passengers departing from Singapore is the 1 July 2018 ADL of $13.30....many are unhappy of the increase...I dun need T5 and have not even been to T4...haizzzzzzzzzzzz.....

bye bye bye to cheap air-fares...

Have all the budget airlines increased their fares from that date yet??? Cos I havent got time to go check, need to book next year's tickets liao.....

Stoopid T4 really champion dunno what they are trying to prove go through those 360 deg turn & scan machine liao which practically shows everything on your body and still need to do physical pat down body WTF......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-03-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
yea yea...i scared of bloody si hum...also ccb...

CCB means not fresh liao kekekekeke expiry dates over....... this type eat liao will get food poisoning......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There are reasons for all these hassles but some still complain that it is troublesome n takes too long to clear all these. I always arrive early and slowly clear all these n take 30-60 mins drinking in the airport lounge.

Well I have to humbly admit I am one of those impatient ones..... wah say airpork lounge ah.......I no chance leh always on budget.......

But the irritating thing about Sinkie airpork is that they really go all out to prove that they are better than everyone else so they will make a lot of unnecessary efforts to be few levels higher than anybody else, just like I have stated above at T4 they have those modern 360 deg turn & scan x-ray machine for passengers (which is supposed to expedite and make the scanning station faster since cannot hide anything at all), they still implement 100% physical pat-down for all passengers

Another pet peeve is that they still make passengers that just came off the planes from other cuntries to go through scanning machines before allowing them into the transit/arrival area, which is damn frustrating as normally once I stepped off the plane I just wana get home ASAP, may be random but as I traveled much too often so many times kena

Hokkien always have this saying "kiang jio ho but mai kay kiang" and I wholeheartedly applies this to Sinkie Airpork.....

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-03-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Die die lah, still arguing N or S...by time construction completed 20 years liao...

Debate over expansion options for overloaded Ho Chi Minh City airport

Experts disagree on the optimal way to enlarge the city’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News February 28, 2018, 20:00 GMT+7

The fastest way to alleviate the congestion is extremely simple.......just ban that particular cockroaches from that particular cuntry can liao, immediately the TSN airpork becomes 99% quieter and 99% spare capacity.......

Few days ago I was at DM airpork in BKK, wah lao the cockroaches practically blocked everywhere until it was claustrophobic..... luckily I only need to do document check and can use auto-clearance or else miss flight liao......

I never say which cuntry hor so please dun quote me.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-03-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is funny,

Wow clap clap clap.......well done...........

If you dun want to move right, I move you.......

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 02-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkiller View Post
sounds yummy, my favorite also..... plenty in wetnam and some are quite good too...

Of cos goot lah especially for my little brother....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-03-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
the bloody bloody part is nice....

but the other oyster...i raw la..... sometime that time of the month also got iron/metal taste and bloody also......

You win liao lor........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ha..ha..you are right...si mi kao sai hum also have....you will be surprised what they eat.....

enjoy bro....I have not tried TH and PY, but wetnam seafood are quite good and some is reasonable in price too, yes, PQ and HT and Doosan will be pack with tourist.....
Wet nam rich in hum supply becos the whoel east coast is sea...many varieties of hums....

Last year Apr 2017, went Do Son Haiphong surprising not crowded...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-03-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now LHL looking for successor.....mai tu liao........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
mai lah...cannot go budget airline...kakaka...

Old 02-03-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
CCB means not fresh liao kekekekeke expiry dates over....... this type eat liao will get food poisoning......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
worst is oyster or abalone ccb...yucks...

Old 02-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

I never say which cuntry hor so please dun quote me.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Luckily the cockroaches deserted HCM and now lesser of them.......

Old 02-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
There are reasons for all these hassles but some still complain that it is troublesome n takes too long to clear all these. I always arrive early and slowly clear all these n take 30-60 mins drinking in the airport lounge.
Wow hcm airport drinking using usd...no chance to claim kompany funds so no food or drink...

Quote:

The transport boss again. Foreigners should be proud, helping to build 1 of the best airport in the world. SG should be proud, we are talking not T1, T2 but T5 How many countries have T5???
why should i be proud...since gahmen so rich can afford to pay and why makes citizens to pay in advance for facilities that I may not use...anyway netiznes already slam the gahmen for charging ADL...

Old 02-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Have all the budget airlines increased their fares from that date yet??? Cos I havent got time to go check, need to book next year's tickets liao.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
not yet...anyway we can book in advance before the ADL kicks in...but can only save till next year ticket...

Will be using T4 soon in one of the future trips...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1