The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-05-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Very special season.

2 down and 2 to go for quad.

Seems unlikely since the PL title not in our hands.

Anyway 28 May CL final will be special.
seen from some predictions that Pool will bring home the CL trophy, i'm sure our feathered friends are spot on

Chelsea vs Liverpool Prediction| Emirates FA Cup 2021/22 Final | Eagle Prediction

Liverpool vs Real Madrid Prediction | Final UEFA Champions League 2021/22 | Eagle Prediction

Old 15-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

LIVERPOOL'S DRESSING ROOM CELEBRATIONS | FA Cup winners!

Old 16-05-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, well, well

That'll do. There was no chance we were overtaking City on goal difference, dropped points are dropped points.

Still a long shot, Villa are a poor side. But beat Southampton and anything can happen on the last day.

Does make the Southampton game massive now though, but thats all we can ask for, a chance to win it on the final day and take the Quad down to the final day which has never been done before by any other club.

It's still on Baby!! Enjoy it

Must say, how many times this season has Mahrez had a chance to put the title race to bed for City once and for all?!
Old 16-05-2022, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Well, well, well

That'll do. There was no chance we were overtaking City on goal difference, dropped points are dropped points.

Still a long shot, Villa are a poor side. But beat Southampton and anything can happen on the last day.

Does make the Southampton game massive now though, but thats all we can ask for, a chance to win it on the final day and take the Quad down to the final day which has never been done before by any other club.

Must say, how many times this season has Mahrez had a chance to put the title race to bed for City once and for all?!
Most likely they're setting it up for a grand finale for Citeh n Pool for the title to be decided on the last match of the season.
If Mahrez had converted the penalty, the whole excitement is gone..
Old 16-05-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Beat Soton then really may dream on happen.

SG pls park your huge bus on Sunday. Employ the La Liga tactics of time wasting and no intention to score.

Dream maybe still on.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 16-05-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

LoL, there you go again eh

Either way I don't give a shit provided we get to see another Hendo shuffle with that PL trophy

Still going to be a long shot but with Stevie G together with Gary Mac on the sidelines and Phil and Danny on the pitch who knows, this could be real Roy of the Rovers stuff with all four of them heading over to Anfield to celebrate #20 after that as well

Banter aside, just saw that Villa play Burnley on Thursday - three days before the City game! Dearie me

Oh well, already said it was a long shot and really going to turn into Roy of the Rovers stuff if the Dream turns into Reality.

Let's just Enjoy the Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Most likely they're setting it up for a grand finale for Citeh n Pool for the title to be decided on the last match of the season.
If Mahrez had converted the penalty, the whole excitement is gone..
Old 16-05-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Yes we still need to beat the Saints not forgetting Wolves as well.

As for Stevie G, now is the time for him to finally put the "slippy G" insults behind him and what a time and place to do it!!

Think he needs to park a Boeing 747 though and hopefully get a City player red carded or injured

Keep on Dreaming regardless bro, as I believe the best is yet to be with Jurgen's latest extension

Quote:
Beat Soton then really may dream on happen.

SG pls park your huge bus on Sunday. Employ the La Liga tactics of time wasting and no intention to score.

Dream maybe still on.
Old 16-05-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

I only hope the Epl title will come to Anfield on the final day with the way Citeh is teasing Pool.. I believed Citeh would've wrapped up the title against W.Ham yesterday if they wanted to..
But firstly, Pool gotta win @ Soton tomorrow otherwise there'll be no title showdown this weekend!
Old 16-05-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I believed Citeh would've wrapped up the title against W.Ham yesterday if they wanted to..
Firstly, West Ham is a good side which had gone far in Europe. They are also trying to ensure they qualify for the Europa League again next season.

Secondly, it's Mark Noble's last home game after 18 years. Their version of Steven Gerrard. So all their players and home crowd want to make it a special sending off. Not an easy game for Man City.

I think Man City is lucky to get a point. The home team cannot be more motivated.
Old 16-05-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Have you guys bought the tickets for Liverpool's visit? Expensive and they go on sale today for those who had indicated their interest to buy. Everyone else buys tomorrow but the better seats would have been snapped up.

Anyone attending the training session?
Old 17-05-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Firstly, West Ham is a good side which had gone far in Europe. They are also trying to ensure they qualify for the Europa League again next season.

Secondly, it's Mark Noble's last home game after 18 years. Their version of Steven Gerrard. So all their players and home crowd want to make it a special sending off. Not an easy game for Man City.

I think Man City is lucky to get a point. The home team cannot be more motivated.
W.Ham totally no match for Citeh, the ball possession of 22% - 78% for Citeh clearly showed who was the much superior team!
It was W.Ham who was lucky to get a point as Mahrez didn't convert the penalty during the dying mins...
Old 17-05-2022, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
W.Ham totally no match for Citeh, the ball possession of 22% - 78% for Citeh clearly showed who was the much superior team!
Cannot use this stat to judge. I watched the extended highlights on tv. West Ham employed the soak and strike method. They led 2-0 at half time. It took an unfortunate own goal for Man City to draw. Fernandino even panicked and backpassed to Antonio who unfortunately did not lob Ederson successfully.

The West Ham home crowd and players were super motivated after Mark Noble was introduced to the crowd before the match. 549 games for West Ham. His last home game.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cannot use this stat to judge. I watched the extended highlights on tv. West Ham employed the soak and strike method. They led 2-0 at half time. It took an unfortunate own goal for Man City to draw. Fernandino even panicked and backpassed to Antonio who unfortunately did not lob Ederson successfully.

The West Ham home crowd and players were super motivated after Mark Noble was introduced to the crowd before the match. 549 games for West Ham. His last home game.
Liverpool lost 2-3 to West Ham on 7 Nov 2021 so that was why Liverpool dropped points.

So West Ham is not weak.

Old 17-05-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
So West Ham is not weak.
You are absolutely right. Plus they qualified for the Europa League Semi-Finals this season too. Jarrod Bowen is amazingly good. Like Jota. Liverpool wanted to buy Bowen in the past.

Southampton will not be an easy match for us due to fatigue and injuries.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are absolutely right. Plus they qualified for the Europa League Semi-Finals this season too. Jarrod Bowen is amazingly good. Like Jota. Liverpool wanted to buy Bowen in the past.

Southampton will not be an easy match for us due to fatigue and injuries.
Rumors that J Bowen is a Red soon.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1