The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Will be flying to hcmc later this week (22/12). Anyone keen to have a ktv session together, bills except for girls tips split accordingly. Can pm me to let me know.
Old 20-12-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samuraigod69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
I walked past Sky spa on LTT today. Surprised to see one mamasan miserably sitting on the couch with no girls. She asked me for massage and said will bring me to Lucky spa. I asked "is this place and all the other spas on LTT main road closed as govt wants to potray a clean image?" I guess she didn't understand so I proceed walking to Linh Cherry

Was ushered into Linh Cherry and paid 600k to mamasan and she ushered a lady to me without allowing me to view. This kind of gwai lan attitude is normal, so I kept my cool and told her if she didn't allow parade, I will choose her and have her farked till she can walk no more. so she called for a parade and I chose a 20 yr old girl from Can Tho. Small natural boobs and damn tight body. Paid 2mn for the deed and walked away a happy man.
I know the girl you're talking about. She was amazing when I saw her. I wish I got her number though but unfortunately am not in Vietnam anymore
Old 21-12-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, been combing through this thread but I don't see any info on girly bars.

You know like those type of bars in BKK where you buy them lady drinks and they chill with you. Are there such places in HCM city?
Old 21-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 11
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all Viet-Chiong Bros

Quick question regarding accommodation.

Anyone here can recommend a nice hotel/apartment preferably with 3 bedrooms and a nice living room. Traveling with party 3 guys and want to play a bit so need a nice comfortable living room. Budget is not really an issue. Hope security also not so tight re girls and tanks coming in lol.

Searched AIRBNB but most of the living rooms were not so nice/comfy (not enough sofa space).

Thank you in advance!
Old 21-12-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Hi all, been combing through this thread but I don't see any info on girly bars.

You know like those type of bars in BKK where you buy them lady drinks and they chill with you. Are there such places in HCM city?
Pasteur street, bui vien and jap town have those kinds you are looking for. Google hostess bar ho chi minh and you will get many results
Old 21-12-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post

you can find them in little jap street (thai van lung in D1) and pastuer street near Royal Hotel Saigon in D1 during the night time 8pm onward. Little jap street are more expensive as they have a sitting fee and it will cost you USD$7 for a overpriced mixer... The mixer is just a can of coke or water....

Pastuer street bars are 1-2 tier lower but price are cheaper but there are more lady boy..
Old 21-12-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post
Hi all Viet-Chiong Bros

Anyone here can recommend a nice hotel/apartment preferably with 3 bedrooms and a nice living room. Traveling with party 3 guys and want to play a bit so need a nice comfortable living room. Budget is not really an issue. Hope security also not so tight re girls and tanks coming in lol.

Searched AIRBNB but most of the living rooms were not so nice/comfy (not enough sofa space).

Thank you in advance!
You can try searching for Vinhomes. Not sure about 3bedroom tho, 2 bedroom defo isn't a prob.
Old 21-12-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 11
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
You can try searching for Vinhomes. Not sure about 3bedroom tho, 2 bedroom defo isn't a prob.
lol i was at vinhomes on my last trip. security come up everyday lol fkers. hahaha
Old 21-12-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 21
knnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi all Viet-Chiong Bros

Thank you in advance!
AirBnb have quite a few nice ones in D4. nice living rooms with proper sofas. downside is you need to grab everywhere you go.
Old 21-12-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Since there are a few posts regarding bars in HCMC, i'd share what I know.

I am assuming the focus is on bars, with action, like BBBJ and FJ. Not those bars in Lt Japan where not much action happened despite ladies in sexy dresses.
Okay, right a few shops from where the famous Linh Cherry is, is a bar by the name of Smileys. It's located right between Roseland Corp Hotel and Cherry Hotel. It says Beers and Billards on the signboard, but it has a huge Smiling Face/Icon on the façade of the building. Ladies quality ranges from 4/10 to 6/10 (max).so do not go with high hopes of meeting a 10/10 SYT.

The MO is - walk in the doors, buy a beer for yourself (its heavily marked up - >100k for a bottle of local beer). There will be ladies approaching you as you're seated. If you like the lady, invite her for a seat and buy her a ladies drink. Ladies drinks can cost as much as 150k (Baileys or some watered down scotch). If no, politely tell her to f-off.

Once you've had a few drinks and your lil bro would like to be sucked off, then pls tell the lady and you will be ushered upstairs. You'll be ushered into one of the billiard rooms and have your lil johnny sucked off with CIM. Price depends on how you nego, but anywhere from 1-1.5m VND is sufficient. Of course, you cannot compare this setting to those at NPK, where you can be sucked off from 400k. This place allows you to drink and for you to have a dirty conversation with the lady. As mentioned earlier, face quality is max 6/10, but their service lvl, can go up to 10/10.

I've been patronizing this bar and a few others (Pasteur/29 on Dong Khoi) since ages ago and most of these places did not survive covid. But Smileys did. I walked past it on Monday this week and it was opened.

P/S - pls share FR here if you do try. Lately lots of info has been shared on this thread, but no FR.

Thanks
Old 21-12-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
lol i was at vinhomes on my last trip. security come up everyday lol fkers. hahaha
They come up for fk? knock on your doors and ask whose inside? Wtf they shouldn't be able to do that
Old 21-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Since there are a few posts regarding bars in HCMC, i'd share what I know.

I am assuming the focus is on bars, with action, like BBBJ and FJ. Not those bars in Lt Japan where not much action happened despite ladies in sexy dresses.
Okay, right a few shops from where the famous Linh Cherry is, is a bar by the name of Smileys. It's located right between Roseland Corp Hotel and Cherry Hotel. It says Beers and Billards on the signboard, but it has a huge Smiling Face/Icon on the façade of the building. Ladies quality ranges from 4/10 to 6/10 (max).so do not go with high hopes of meeting a 10/10 SYT.

The MO is - walk in the doors, buy a beer for yourself (its heavily marked up - >100k for a bottle of local beer). There will be ladies approaching you as you're seated. If you like the lady, invite her for a seat and buy her a ladies drink. Ladies drinks can cost as much as 150k (Baileys or some watered down scotch). If no, politely tell her to f-off.

Once you've had a few drinks and your lil bro would like to be sucked off, then pls tell the lady and you will be ushered upstairs. You'll be ushered into one of the billiard rooms and have your lil johnny sucked off with CIM. Price depends on how you nego, but anywhere from 1-1.5m VND is sufficient. Of course, you cannot compare this setting to those at NPK, where you can be sucked off from 400k. This place allows you to drink and for you to have a dirty conversation with the lady. As mentioned earlier, face quality is max 6/10, but their service lvl, can go up to 10/10.

I've been patronizing this bar and a few others (Pasteur/29 on Dong Khoi) since ages ago and most of these places did not survive covid. But Smileys did. I walked past it on Monday this week and it was opened.

P/S - pls share FR here if you do try. Lately lots of info has been shared on this thread, but no FR.

Thanks
Nice sharing, didn't know that was a bj bar. I always thought they were affiliated with linh cherry, thought it was their break room or something LOL. But damn 1m for a bj is steep, considering you'd have to buy some drinks 1st too i think cheapest also need abt 2m, can't be you go in str8 away as to go upstairs, in that case might as well go NPK right. The talk cock sesh is really gonna cost you.
Old 21-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nice sharing, didn't know there was a bj bar so near roseland corp. But damn 1m for a bj is steep, considering you'd have to buy some drinks 1st too i think cheapest also need abt 2m, can't be you go in str8 away as to go upstairs, in that case might as well go NPK right. The talk cock sesh is really gonna cost you.
Yup, not the cheapest. I once got 3 ladies to blow me and it cost me about VND5m including drinks. But it was one hell of a night. All of us were fully naked and there was a lot of sucking going on. And there was no time limit. I think i spent close to 2 hours there (came twice). I upped the offer for FJ, but no success. Apparently FJ is not allowed by the boss
Old 21-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, not the cheapest. I once got 3 ladies to blow me and it cost me about VND5m including drinks. But it was one hell of a night. All of us were fully naked and there was a lot of sucking going on. And there was no time limit. I think i spent close to 2 hours there (came twice). I upped the offer for FJ, but no success. Apparently FJ is not allowed by the boss
Wah that sounds wild, but how does 3 lady share 1 dick lol. Space wise would be weird, unless they keep switching in n out. I haven't had 2 lady suck my dick tgt before and it's always something i wanna try, maybe on my next try i can pay that place a visit. But what do you mean by no time limit? I thought the usual MO is you go up, do the deed and that's done? So after shooting once already you sat around naked for some more drinks while they entertain you and eventually suck you off again? Don't they charge extra for that?
Old 21-12-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah that sounds wild, but how does 3 lady share 1 dick lol. Space wise would be weird, unless they keep switching in n out. I haven't had 2 lady suck my dick tgt before and it's always something i wanna try, maybe on my next try i can pay that place a visit. But what do you mean by no time limit? I thought the usual MO is you go up, do the deed and that's done? So after shooting once already you sat around naked for some more drinks while they entertain you and eventually suck you off again? Don't they charge extra for that?
one at the dick, one alternating between both my nipples while i suck on the other ladies' tits.
Space ok, as there are sofas in the billard rooms.
3 ladies, means you can shoot 3 times, that's their MO. They're already charging very exorbitantly for the drinks, so as long as u keep ordering drinks (which i did), they wont rush you. The deal is like - you gotta order those expensive drinks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1