The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
Bro shy saint have you found the email so that fellow bros can share?
I am currently now in Vietnam as my wife has just gave birth won't be back soon.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ICAlaw101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, congrats. 恭喜
Old 19-02-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
broken_heart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"The professional approach is to find out the legal impediment or obstacle to the entry and provide sufficient and good supporting materials to ICA."

This one makes quite a loads of sense. Thanks to bro ICAlaw101. I think the potential problem that we're likely to face is ICA's black box in terms of not releasing in any way guidelines or restrictions that they use in determining whether or not to give green light or not to a particular case. Which I can somehow understand from their point of view, but it makes life a lot lot harder for ppl like me.

Which means we'll never know which part of our appeal is wrong / insufficient, and what we need to do or include for the next appeal. That's why I'm sincerely appealing for all bros out there with success stories to share so that we can all learn and apply.

Congrats to bro Shysaint!
Old 19-02-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

ICA just need to be convinced that it is a genuine application.

If you reverse position and think from their perspective for a moment, it becomes clear. Someone applies and gets rejected. He appeals and get rejected. He goes Mp and appeal and gets rejected. What next.

The natural progression of things is to seek professional assistance EVENTUALLY. When a lawyer is involved, ICA noticed that person is prepared to commit to the cause and pay a sum of money to the lawyer to appeal. This puts the appeal in a different category altogether. All avenues are now already exhausted and the person still pursues his cause. Hey, this appeal starts to look genuine.

The historical reason for ICA strict stance is that a lot of OKT in the past applied repeatedly for visa for their FL to come in. They appeal and appeal for visa, some even use grammatically challenged appeal letters and dubious sponsors for this FL to appeal. As a result, sometimes genuine applicants get caught out albeit innocently.
Old 19-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_heart View Post
"The professional approach is to find out the legal impediment or obstacle to the entry and provide sufficient and good supporting materials to ICA."

This one makes quite a loads of sense. Thanks to bro ICAlaw101. I think the potential problem that we're likely to face is ICA's black box in terms of not releasing in any way guidelines or restrictions that they use in determining whether or not to give green light or not to a particular case. Which I can somehow understand from their point of view, but it makes life a lot lot harder for ppl like me.

Which means we'll never know which part of our appeal is wrong / insufficient, and what we need to do or include for the next appeal. That's why I'm sincerely appealing for all bros out there with success stories to share so that we can all learn and apply.

Congrats to bro Shysaint!
THanks for well wishes

The authority need you to provide sufficient evidences and documents to support the appeal and proof that this is a genuine case .... simply as that , thats why i could take up from 6 mths to a year before the whole thing is approved ...

everytime you re-appeal, they write back and tell you they need additional documents .. this and that, and within 2 weeks if you submit, the re-appeal deems to have lapse ...

so everytime , u have to rush to get the documents ...

One thing that I realise is that , the faster they reply, the chances of getting it approved is lower , although it makes no logical sense , but then thats why I found out ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 23-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

Yes the faster ICA reply, the lower your chances. Usually appeal they reply in 7 to 14 days time with an acknowledgement letter first sent by them
Old 24-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
Yes the faster ICA reply, the lower your chances. Usually appeal they reply in 7 to 14 days time with an acknowledgement letter first sent by them
very hardworking to reply. Good work.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 24-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
email is Cool - loads of Potential

I lov this thread
Old 24-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

On a separate note, the more we share about ICA protocol and its inner workings, the better for us to keep the FL and foreign wives closer to us in Sillypore.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 24-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
broken_heart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"On a separate note, the more we share about ICA protocol and its inner workings, the better for us to keep the FL and foreign wives closer to us in Sillypore."

10 thumbs up for that!!
Old 27-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
babazzz is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi folks,

my hainan gf has been staying in sg for 2 mth(inclusive of 1 mth extension) on social visit pass and shes going back tmr.This is her first visit to sg with her cousin(sg citizen) acting as her guarantor.

May i know how long do i need to wait before i can apply her to be here again?

Hv been browsing thru this thread but couldnt find any information on that.
Hope that some kind bros could enlighten me..thx.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:47 AM
Samster

Wait two months but next round she will be given one month only. Extension is unlikely.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 04-03-2011, 07:11 AM
Samster

As a follow up to visa application, the address stated in the application for any overseas friend that you applied on a visa to come to Singapore, must be the address of residence for that person. Otherwise it is considered a false declaration to ICA.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 04-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Bro just want to check with u guys just heard from one gals if a girl is rejected to enter spore more than 3 time she will be ban from enter spore for 2 years is it true tks a million
Old 04-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

Bro, ICA does not have such a rule. When they are not allowed to enter Singapore upon arrival at the checkpoints, they will be issued with a Notice of Refusal of Entry. There are various reasons stated therein for the refusal. Must see what is the reason therein and do an appeal to ICA before she next come to Singapore.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1