The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2005, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
how abt spare 3d/2n go CP and visit amazon and bbs?
haha.. you and your CP & Amazon...

Well.. I'm back in Sillypore.. no more CP for me.. but I'll still continue to read up on other bros' happy experience there.. unforgetable..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 25-07-2005, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kawatetsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nathan,
To help answer:
I checked out Golden Dragon spa which is 18 sauna, right next to the hotel (to the right side) of main lobby.
It is very big, organized, a little classy; and the girl line-up is something unique (if u have not tried Macao spa); the damage was around HKD1400 ( we did not buy package from HKG) IMHO, it was not worth the money.
The package for afternoon tea KTV is more bang for buck.

We also tried the KTV at Bayview Hotel in ZH, and found it reasonable with good quality girl. The room charge is RMB800 for mid-size room, but you must insist you want this type room; if first timer, they will push big room to you which is RMB2K! Girl is 2/8/1.2 - which is a little pricey as their clientele mostly Taiwanese. So, you can be assured of quality service, like wise to Macao-type.

Old 25-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
For 1 session, how long is it? ( I mean the actual action), for 1 session, how many time can I come? (IF in BKK one session 2 hrs and u can come 2 or 3 times -> if u can... hehe) ok,
And lastly, I like the service like in BKK, I understand that Darling 1 and 2 resemble what in BKK can offer. Hows the service and rate inDarling 1 and 2?

I cannot vouch for all the places but in my only 2 visits to Macau, both times I went to Darling 2 and the girls service there is GOOD. How many times you want to come is up to you.

First time in Darling2, I had a Chinese girls (China) and I could not come (as I had been fucking my brains out in Lisboa for 4 nights already) and she worked her cunt out on me for the full 90 minutes!

Second time, I had a Viet and fucked her brains out and came once but if you are quick type I am sure, she will give you the full 90 minutes.

Service was better than Bangkok in my opinion.

My taxi driver told me the girls circulate between D1 and D2 so regular clients see new faces etc. D1 package was 998 for 90 minutes while I am told D1 (bigger and more opulent place) is about 1500Macau Dollars.

That made the choice of places easy for cheap charlie me.

Another place recommended as tops to me by the taxi driver was the Boss or something like that near the front of the main entrance of the Lisboa hotel. In a tall glass-like building or so. You can always talk with your hotel concierge for detailed information of places.

Apparently, this place is one of the best cheaper places to try in Macau.
Hot Spot Sauna, near the Chinese border 400/700 (Yit Dim Sauna) at Barrio Iao Hon, Rua 2, Edificao Wong Kam, 1 Andar Macau, Tel: 853 41366 (4pm to 6am)

I was unable to check it out both visits due to constrain in time and the fact they open at 4pm.

Darling 2 - the captain and manager's service and patience is really GOOD - no pressure and most accommodating to my client and my needs in terms of selection and discussion of each girl's talents etc.

Have fun.

When you take into consideration the HUGE collection and selection in the ground floor shopping arcade of Lisboa's coffee shop (500 Macau Dolars ST) and the Darling type Massage places plus countless other places up and down market, Macau can be considered one of the SIN CAPITALS of the world today.
Old 25-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
I'm back in Sillypore.. no more CP for me.. but I'll still continue to read up on other bros' happy experience there.. unforgetable..

Shadow
So did u kena CP's Gong toa ???

I think u did...what magnitude ??? hee...hee...

Cheers

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 25-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview

Cheers
must find a way to counter this CP gong tao. it is spreading faster than the pig virus, chicken virus, aids, etc...
Old 25-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Think anyone who likes to chiong.. and like chinese gals.. who have been to CP will also kena the gong tao... Over here in Sillypore, I chiong HC and FL quite regularly.. but skip the KTVs cos of the cost (also because I always chiong alone).. but over CP.. affordable.. not to mention how to find those types of gals in Sillypore?

But dun worry.. I have natural barrier against the gong tao.. haha.. namely distance.. even if I wanna go down, it's not quite possible

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 25-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
But dun worry.. I have natural barrier against the gong tao.. haha.. namely distance.. even if I wanna go down, it's not quite possible
good for u bro! i think i gonna break my leg so that i also got physical barrier. may be poke my eye go blind too. hee hee
Old 25-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The pressure of "low cost airlines" will break yr distance barrier.

Just do yr sum and you ll find that it worth to fly over for a "long weekend" then to chiong in Sland plus the "pleasure" is different here.... You know it.

Hee....hee....

Old 25-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
good for u bro! i think i gonna break my leg so that i also got physical barrier. may be poke my eye go blind too. hee hee
Ha..ha... it's all in the mind my bro....

Just stick strictly to yr travel plan...i think u ll be ok.

Old 25-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
He left the "mind" in CP liao...hehe

Cp..Cp...Cp.......Cp.....Cppppppppp!!!!!!
Old 25-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeox
He left the "mind" in CP liao...hehe

Cp..Cp...Cp.......Cp.....Cppppppppp!!!!!!
choo choo! go away! *sprinkle holy water on my forehead*
Old 25-07-2005, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

Just stick strictly to yr travel plan...i think u ll be ok.

sure sure, my travel plan with PP...
Old 26-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
sure sure, my travel plan with PP...
Ohch....so you decided to bring an additional "big" bagage along hah ?

Good luck..

Old 26-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nathan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

THANKS Bro sassina2 and BRO kawatetsu. I appreciated your assistance very much. Thanks so much for your info. I think most of the sauna will only operate at around 4 pm right? As I am taking tiger airways to macau, I am arriving early (abt 10 am) and my destination will be Zhuhai, Shunde (Longjiang) and Houjie, I may only be in Macau for 3 to 4 hrs. So I may skip the sauna part. BUT the visit to the world known cat show in Lisboa is a MUST.
Actually, I am quite well knowledge abt te CHEONG p[lace in Zhuhai, but not in Longjiang (Shunde) and Houjie. CAn any bro make some rocomendation? Thankls
Old 26-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ohch....so you decided to bring an additional "big" bagage along hah ?

Good luck..
c'mon bro! give me some encouragement lah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1