The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
zandlerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuture View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/ella-massage/

Been a while since I wrote a FR. My turn to contribute to this forum.

Decided to go try Ella from SLG though she does not have many reviews here. Note that I’m not an OKT and as you can see I’ve been in this forum for a while Liao.

Turned out that she’s really a gem.

Location - centrally located and discreet. Nice new apartment which was easy to find. Near both MRT and also ample parking nearby too. Room was very clean and cosy with massage bed. She bothers to even roll up the towel just like a spa in preparation for you.

Looks - 7/10
MILF. Nice B plus to C cup boobs. Great shape and naturally firm! Not SYT but still attractive

Massage - 10/10. this is where she really shines. She’s trained in a proper spa so she will give u 100% proper massage with very very good strokes and technique. And she won’t short change or play piano type. She has many regular customers and I can see why.

HJ - 9/10
Pattern more than Badminton. Nice slow strokes with good technique. Had to tell her to slow down at times and she obliged. One of the best out there who knows how to tease.

Overall a really great experience. Don’t think she provides other services. But if you are looking for a really good massage with a lady with a good attitude and a good HJ, I would really recommend her. Easy to talk to. Professional and clean place which is discreet. Do treat her well. She’s a real gem!
Gotta say I have to back that up. Indeed a good looking milf with good massage skill.
I always do decent and I can say she can compete with those good skillful one. Definitely rtm if feel like a proper massage and release....
Old 04-07-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Old wechat also not using.

Changed to NE area...

She confirmed when starting work ah? tried to call and msg her but no response leh??
Old 04-07-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
She confirmed when starting work ah? tried to call and msg her but no response leh??
probably busy lo, and I believe started liao cause she mentioned that today and tomorrow fully booked already. lol

Last edited by tofuzy; 04-07-2018 at 07:08 PM.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal86 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/breeze-massage/

Any review? Looks delicious...
This one the looks won't disappoint. If you like a tiny bit of tsundere style personality, can try.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuzy View Post
probably busy lo, and I believe started liao cause she mentioned that today and tomorrow fully booked already. lol
ALl the lusty horny unkers... hehehehe
Old 04-07-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
She probably got too many messages liao... just wait for the hype to be over... hopefully this can ease up the other AP slots a little...

Anyway some dude(s) told her about the age thingy liao

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 04-07-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
This one the looks won't disappoint. If you like a tiny bit of tsundere style personality, can try.
If compare with Donna ? who is prettier, better service and GFE ?
Old 04-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
If compare with Donna ? who is prettier, better service and GFE ?
Both semi low playability as commented before by others. Who's prettier is really subjective. Both have their fair sized camp of supporters.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Managed to connect with Donna at last! As per countless of Bros here, have to agree she's one of the prettier MLs here. Not those voluptuous figure kind but somehow everything falls nicely in place. After reading so many FRs and comments abt her, what I gotten was within my managed expectations. Overall a 7/10 pleasant experience with low playability level. If only the level could be increased a notch, I would think it would be much much better but then again I can't figure out how it's gonna be done when presently she already has her legion of fans
Old 04-07-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Managed to connect with Donna at last! As per countless of Bros here, have to agree she's one of the prettier MLs here. Not those voluptuous figure kind but somehow everything falls nicely in place. After reading so many FRs and comments abt her, what I gotten was within my managed expectations. Overall a 7/10 pleasant experience with low playability level. If only the level could be increased a notch, I would think it would be much much better but then again I can't figure out how it's gonna be done when presently she already has her legion of fans
Is supply and demand.. if lesser customer, maybe she would think to increase her service level to attract more customer
Old 04-07-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
Paladine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaladine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaladine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
This ML is $100 category.
Her age is clearly above 32 and services do not justify the $120 she charges.
Just tried her . Her services and attitude is indeed good. Chatty and no rush. Even when I am late , she shows no signs of displeasure. One of the best AR I have tried. $120 well spent
Old 04-07-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/ai-ni-massage/

ok that was fast. donna and ai ni, who's going back to that unit?
Wow, I thought she was not coming back. She left like last year only. Money used up liao?
Old 04-07-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Both semi low playability as commented before by others. Who's prettier is really subjective. Both have their fair sized camp of supporters.
Comparable to donna? sounds worth trying

visited ai ni shortly before she left last time, she did mention she might be back for one more stint. struck me as a very pragmatic person. with a really hot butt
Old 05-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Wow, I thought she was not coming back. She left like last year only. Money used up liao?
Cos they love our SGD very much la, if permit apply approved sure will come back to 捞钱 again
Old 05-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
Comparable to donna? sounds worth trying

visited ai ni shortly before she left last time, she did mention she might be back for one more stint. struck me as a very pragmatic person. with a really hot butt
AGreed.. the type of tight hot perky bubble butt that one can spend 45 min licking spanking squeezing and last 15min for her to jerk it off... SlurpZ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1