The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks Bro Stiffness

Wawa was my number 1 regular from 2012-2014. I dare say she is most complete package. Solid massage and tantalizing sensual given her perfectly shaped boobs.

I still miss her though it’s not everyday that I can get to HK and visit her at that MP in TST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Let's see if anyone can remember the pre-golden era of pussylicker and chewyfruit haha..

My first regular ML... appealing for her solid massage and boobalicious boobs. Milf of cos

Name: Pussylicker's Niki

Another regular with really nice boobs and decent massage, getting younger and prettier here...

Name: Pussylicker's Wawa

Back then in 2013, it was $90-100 for 90 min massag + $50 for hj.

I might have started earlier but I only started archiving pages using apps like evernote from 2013 onwards haha.

And of cos there is this one, i think she's not working anymore:

Old 08-07-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
She came back in May 2017 thereabouts but not sure if returning here again.

Here's something for you to remember her by...
wa talking about nostalgia, my would be cutie 可愛 from LTD!

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 08-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Visited her as well...

Like her friendly text replies - can be an early indication of friendly services or too free?

Looks wise not really my type even on pics (As mentioned also by a fellow SBF buddy) - in person face rounder... however I was attracted by the good reviews and location.

Location as mentioned is really good for me, last time visited this area was when AR YY was there in late 2016?

Place was clean and though shared with a JM - pretty private. Showered alone - water pressure was crap maybe cos is top floor.

Started the session face down, head at foot of the bed - immediately saw her leg hair... I am hairy too but of cos felt a bit off seeing that. So the whole time during the massage session I was thinking "don't look at her armpits later!" I did catch a glimpse of her armpit after flipping over.

Other than that I would say the service was superb - one of the best this year for a first visit. Friendly and chatty and take she took the effort to make me good. No checking of HP etc. Skin was smooth and her looks did grow on me a bit.

There is a high chance of RTM as the location and service compensated the hairy issue...

Visited her in 2014 and can tell why she is still many bros fav... Like the way she played with the a$$ * and that figure...
Didn't really click with her though and looks wise not my type... 2014 period as mentioned is the golden period whereby we were spoiled for choice in many categories...

One of the nice thing about XX is willingness to CIM.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
anschluss2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on 九井子 from sgmomo? http://www.sgmomo.org/girl.php?id=295
Old 08-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
You are right bro, if they offer you FJ at a top up, can easily offer others the same one, just that they will ask you to keep secret dont tell or post out
yes. that's understood.
but to top up to up that AP (who's publicly known to not offer FJ to most)...will you do it?
Old 08-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

anyway anyone RTM carol/yuki alr?
how's her service as compared to the past?

Thinking of going, but already have someone else's lined up to try
Old 08-07-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

Yes …her service still as good as before
Old 08-07-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes. that's understood.
but to top up to up that AP (who's publicly known to not offer FJ to most)...will you do it?
Must also see the price if she is worth it.. some angpai i dont find them that attractive nor good figure.. if price too high you have other choices like wolves.. my budget quite high maybe I can try for you first then tell you haha..
Old 08-07-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Still tip top
Old 08-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
wa talking about nostalgia, my would be cutie 可愛 from LTD!
LTD's Bao Er and I still reminisce about her sister's one and only trip to Singapore. And yeah, she was really something So nice, sweet and innocent, open to all sorts of corruption by Singaporean men haha

Old 08-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes. that's understood.
last year I did top up in total $150 for one prc AP before but she already gone back

This year try to ask top up the same amount to one prc AP but got reply 哥哥你想太多了… may be she look for more
Old 08-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
She came back in May 2017 thereabouts but not sure if returning here again.

Here's something for you to remember her by...
Unfortunately, Chaste will not be coming back. Her stint last year was the reason. She was cheated by the agent , who was supposed to 'assist' her in getting her a WP. By the time, she discovered her WP was fake, she had already overstayed in SG. Her good sister (Clarity) was also cheated by the same agent, but she had discovered the scam early. Hence, Clarity left SG without flouting immigration laws. For Chaste, what happened to her was the usual grandmother story, i.e. court case, changi, white card and sent home after the case closed. The agent was also caught and dealt with.

Chaste's massage skills was not her forte, but her body is really power. Real C cups. I miss her services, but hopefully her life after this episode will be better.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your thoughts on APs who offers you a top up, but then don't hear any word about her doing the same from others? and obviously sucks (no pun intended) at doing a BJ?

Says she doesn't offer to others (but I just smile and play along lol)
I'm a very pragmatic person. Lucky also not desperate, so I look for value.

If an AP ask me to top up and total say $150. I will judege her now as a 150cat FL, not an ML anymore. And $150 for one shot is not a good deal for me. I'm a 2 shot man, so there are others who fits me better for less.

Some APs require no top up so I will do and have done. And fyi I don't kiss and tell heheh. They have needs too, so push the right buttons and enjoy.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
LTD's Bao Er and I still reminisce about her sister's one and only trip to Singapore. And yeah, she was really something So nice, sweet and innocent, open to all sorts of corruption by Singaporean men haha

Well I think she is still here, just not open anymore...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 08-07-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.net/ai-ni-massage/

Have to say she's good - one of the best around. Definitely worth the $120 paid. Rather than the $150 paid for the 1.5 hour for another ML which "promised" the sky, the earth and CIM ......

Her perky ass is definitely unforgettable, making me wonder if she is made in PRC. Few PRC have these perky asses. Only downside is the difficulty to make appointment with her.

Otherwise i will give her 10/10 for everything.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1