The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
with most KTVs in Wetnam the playability can never be compared with Sinkie as they are much more fiercer here

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
This I agree. On average, they can't compare to Ktv in Sin. Recently I went 1. Most of my fren only tap shoulder smell hair only.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange

Last edited by jackbl; 05-05-2019 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...I knew you want to win this argument and so be it...I am quoting seabass saying I am mountain turtle and not you...he quoted that in another thread..

since you said we know each other than you should know I mean no malice...whatever I mentioned can prove to you in person...

Haiz........ its never a matter of winning or not, cos when I dunno or when I made a wrong statement I will humbly admit it upfront........that has always been my principles in life both online & offline.......its only when others mistakenly or misinterpreted my postings then I really need to stand my ground

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 03-05-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is what I meant nobody believe me...so no point sharing...you guys were good...becos my friends too use Grab with sinkee number and no call from drivers...

btw...I use Grab with Vn number also no call...and with a Moca Grabpay wallet that gives me often 50 to 60k discount ride....also Gradfood discount voucher of 40 to 60k...again think nobody believe me...haha...

Maybe you & your frens lucky mah......

I tell you real life incidents hor, which you can easily verify with my 4 other regular travelling kakis whom you already know them if we do happened to meet at the airpork again.

In the beginning this Director and Brokenback also same like you, kept insisting the Grab drivers will not call them, so I asked them to book the car instead of me as 99% of the time I am the one booking all the transport in HCM, almost immediately the Grab driver called them back

Anyway the first time I kena last time I gong gong answered the call cos forgot its linked to my Sinkie number, kns kena IDD calls charges when back in Sinkie.

So when the next time I boarded the Grab car I actually asked the Wetnamese driver direct why they need to call when they already know the pick-up location leh and they replied 2 main reasons,

- firstly many times they encountered Wietnamese will not bother to double check the pick-up address in the app and they just simply key in the destination only so a lot of times the pick-up location is off by a few units due to GPS so the drivers have problem locating the passengers if they dont verify the pick-up address in advance

- secondly most Wetnamese do not like to wait by the street under the hot sun for the Grab car and instead wait inside the house until the drivers call them to tell them they are here so its kinda became a habit liao, when you tapao you will realised the VBs will stay inside the room until the driver call them that they have arrived liao before they will go down.

No right or wrong here but simply a matter of probability & statistics, if you use Grab many times in a day the probability of this happening will increase accordingly.

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-05-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
u no gf or married..so no advice yet. Instead, u kena bring me more to hcm leh...

I showed some bros a nice tall tower in HCM (like KL twin tower) sent by HCM girl, awe.. they said I dream of HCM. I may have missed HCM for decades...

Than what are you waiting for...........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-05-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
This I agree. On average, they can't compare to Ktv in Sin. Recently I went 1. Most of my fren only tap should smell hair only.

Long time never meet you on the streets in HCM liao.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-05-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This I agree. On average, they can't compare to Ktv in Sin. Recently I went 1. Most of my fren only tap should smell hair only.
They export their good ones. Haha

Also away from home mah. No need go home. Make the most in a month.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Long time never meet you on the streets in HCM liao.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Whn u go huh. I see u on the streets. Hahahaha
Old 03-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

I tell you real life incidents hor, which you can easily verify with my 4 other regular travelling kakis whom you already know them if we do happened to meet at the airpork again.

In the beginning this Director and Brokenback also same like you, kept insisting the Grab drivers will not call them, so I asked them to book the car instead of me as 99% of the time I am the one booking all the transport in HCM, almost immediately the Grab driver called them back

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
So far, using grab, my darling call. Once in awhile I go out myself I call.

I remember one time, driver cant find my place. . I cant remember what function grab apps no hv. I think its attached pictures. wht I did was use another phone search map, draw the route line frm his position. Thn use the phone with grab app, take a picture of the map I drawn n send.

The place I stay, is bit far frm major road. Usually grab driver not familiar with the place dunno where to turn in..

Grab will msg or call . . .

Frm my place out, I use Vinasun taxi easiest. But not I call lah. No speak viet. Haha. Outside got a gas station. Vinasun all station there. So they damn familiar with the place I stay. Very fast come alr.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
They export their good ones. Haha

Also away from home mah. No need go home. Make the most in a month.
This I disagree...the good ones stay in hcm to make money...dun need to go overseas...

What I share nobody believe...

Some ktv in hcm can be real fun if know how to play...the girls can be very wild and all system goes...girls can be topless without underwear...rest is what nobody believe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-05-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
So far, using grab, my darling call. Once in awhile I go out myself I call.

I remember one time, driver cant find my place. . I cant remember what function grab apps no hv. I think its attached pictures. wht I did was use another phone search map, draw the route line frm his position. Thn use the phone with grab app, take a picture of the map I drawn n send.

The place I stay, is bit far frm major road. Usually grab driver not familiar with the place dunno where to turn in..

Grab will msg or call . . .

Frm my place out, I use Vinasun taxi easiest. But not I call lah. No speak viet. Haha. Outside got a gas station. Vinasun all station there. So they damn familiar with the place I stay. Very fast come alr.
Return favour Courtesy of seebeysong

Anyone else keen on exchange?
Old 03-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
I'm in HCMC for a few days. Any sambros keen to co-chiong ? PM me?
Old 03-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
This I disagree...the good ones stay in hcm to make money...dun need to go overseas...

What I share nobody believe...

Some ktv in hcm can be real fun if know how to play...the girls can be very wild and all system goes...girls can be topless without underwear...rest is what nobody believe...
I believe u .. . . Hahahaha... Seriously I believe. Hahaha.... But its just not for ppl like me ( or most of us )

I hv a frd been going there for decades. Rural area where u think theres no such fun also hv. Girls all strip. Haha. Wow piang heaven lah. His host all very well connected. . . . I hear his story also lau nua . Haha

Anyway, actually hor. Even in sg. I still think stripping still abit overboard lah. Haha. If want. Bring bck f lah.

For noob like me. On average, better deal in sg/ my thn hcm. In sg/ my ( how lian abit) .. Hahaha.. . Bring a girl bavk to f. Its like almost 90%. Seldom got rejected. . got rejected also likely coca cola. Wahahahaha. Thn whn I go with some frds in hcm. I hear their service n pricing rate. Sian half. Also language barrier ( no eat sg men saliva yet) n from that few ktv I go to in hcm. I think I can get much prettier one in sg, cos sg ktv many we can go or we know.

Mayb cos I kiasu n not adventures enough.. Never bother to try. Hahahaa.

Abv is for average sg men going. Not apply to those regular n well connected who know where to go n cheong.

Last edited by langpalang; 03-05-2019 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Quote:

Anyway the first time I kena last time I gong gong answered the call cos forgot its linked to my Sinkie number, kns kena IDD calls charges when back in

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
This is all true. BTW Please update to the latest version of the grab app. They can now make calls thru the app using data. Just like WhatsApp.

Don't be behind time. Hahaha.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
They can now make calls thru the app using data. Just like WhatsApp.

Don't be behind time. Hahaha.
I just tried this call service last few days. 2 out of 2 times I cannot hear what they say. Signal/voice quality very lousy. I'm using hotel wifi. I'm not sure will it be better if use data plan for phone.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 04-05-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Quote:
I just tried this call service last few days. 2 out of 2 times I cannot hear what they say. Signal/voice quality very lousy. I'm using hotel wifi. I'm not sure will it be better if use data plan for phone.
Try using 4g. The wifi in a lot of hotels are somewhat slow.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1