The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arsenal86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.net/sweety-massage/

This one looks so yummy, perfect body, anyone tried?
Face masked not sure ugly or pretty lol...
Old 10-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Last edited by fauste; 11-07-2018 at 02:14 AM.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I rmb there’s this one ML name Gucci, who started with no room, and u have to book a hotel room with her near B area usually.

She was really really really good.
Pretty, slim body, and her sensual... I miss her...

Also another who came from Beijing, think she only come SG once.... can’t rmb name though...
Old 10-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Barsturd is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal86 View Post

Nowadays only go for those who are willing to serve fully nude and open to playing, this kind only can topless, here cannot there cannot everything also cannot, totally waste money and not fun, skip. Just my 2 cents worth haha
Old 10-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barsturd View Post
Nowadays only go for those who are willing to serve fully nude and open to playing, this kind only can topless, here cannot there cannot everything also cannot, totally waste money and not fun, skip. Just my 2 cents worth haha
thats my type too, but not many left these days bro.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the ML i miss most is not the most playable one but a normal $90 one not AP at all but she treats customer like a king. not sexy, just a petit slim late 20s look, small boobs and very china features. i RTM her so many times during her few months here last year maybe twice a week because its nice to be pampered. Her service is always around 75mins and very easy to book. Start with a cup of water or coffee, and sit down chit chat clothed while she lie on you and some light touches and kisses. Followed by a decent msg then nude sensual service which is just a standard bbbj and hj nothing special, at the end she will put on my clothes and shoes she will tie my lace for me. Never took my tips, and her last day don't want to collect my $$ to thank me for the support. Too bad her visa for 2nd visit pending for many months already cannot get approved.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=HEATJAWS;17556287]Her ad still put do bj (with cap) bro

Oh ok, missed the bj, only saw the $110 for two hj. Gamsia!
Old 10-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros tried SLG Lynn or Juan Zi recently? As some earlier bros mentioned, FRs are limited and brief
Otherwise might go for someone tried and tested like Xin Er
Old 10-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barsturd View Post
exactly my thoughts bro. but its quite sian when I ask if can be totally nude + roaming, they will give all types of excuse like auntie come etc..
Old 10-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1309 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

anyone got syt juagen ml to intro?
Old 10-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingcaptain View Post
Would like to inquire if there are tarma services provided by the ML here. Hehe please share!
Just out from An Xin tere, she had 1 frd called yu yan jst rch sg n they can do tarma for $150.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arsenal86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal86 View Post

Damn this girl, aeroplane people till so bad, fix appointment at 6pm, in the end delay to 6.15pm, 6.15pm i called her, say quarrel with neighbor need to change day, wtf, knn, need to blacklist this girl, i know she might be fix 2 appointment at the same time, greedy girl, asked me to come other day, i said f*ck off.
Need to report her to her stable. 😡😡😡
Old 10-07-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Just out from An Xin tere, she had 1 frd called yu yan jst rch sg n they can do tarma for $150.
any picture? link ?
Old 10-07-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.net/yiyi-massage/

this MILF seen like here before.....
Old 10-07-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
any picture? link ?
Her frd no adv yet...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1