The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2013, 02:55 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Has any of you tried to drink the Party Animal?
The locals love it. I was told it is coconut juice mixed with syrup colouring and flavour.
Actually it's not too bad..... just like those premix drinks that you can find in our old hawker centres. I prefer the red bottle as it is rose syrup and coconut milk so it taste like Bandung.
Old 25-05-2013, 03:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
The Eager Beaver? That's the bar with the same owner as the Camelot.
Coincidence?
Sorry my mistaken..... actually Eager Beaver and Spearmint are owned by the same guy Ray Kelly.
Old 25-05-2013, 04:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
same as barfine, 2000p.
You mean you paid $60 for a bottle of syrup water?
Old 25-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jiayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at Q bar and after paying the EWR the gals were asked to sign a disclaimer form whereby they state that the money collected was to allow them to leave early and anything happening there after between them and the customer was of their own free will and management had nothing to do with it and it was of their own free will. What a joke? ?
Old 25-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Actually it's not too bad..... just like those premix drinks that you can find in our old hawker centres. I prefer the red bottle as it is rose syrup and coconut milk so it taste like Bandung.
it tastes more like diluted cough syrup..lol..
Old 25-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
You mean you paid $60 for a bottle of syrup water?
the $60 u pay for the syrup water is oso represent the bf for the gal... u understand..
Old 25-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiayu View Post
I was at Q bar and after paying the EWR the gals were asked to sign a disclaimer form whereby they state that the money collected was to allow them to leave early and anything happening there after between them and the customer was of their own free will and management had nothing to do with it and it was of their own free will. What a joke? ?
Try and get use to it as this will probably be the new standard for take out in the near future on fields. Pay for a cheapo bottle of party animal (or in some cases buy several LDs that add up to a BF), sign papers that u didn't pay for the girl directly and she willingly go with u for "free"(hence not prostitution) and bar is now free of any obligations between u and girl.

FZ
Old 25-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
the $60 u pay for the syrup water is oso represent the bf for the gal... u understand..
Ha ha, actually for those that like the party animal drink, its a good deal as the old system didn't give you anything in return. At least now you have a bottle to sell to others when u get home. (sell it at half price as its an expensive import

PT
Old 25-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Ha ha, actually for those that like the party animal drink, its a good deal as the old system didn't give you anything in return. At least now you have a bottle to sell to others when u get home. (sell it at half price as its an expensive import

PT
no bro.. u can finish the whole bottle in the bar but u r not allow to bring out.. genesis n carousel dun allow u to bring out..
Old 25-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Daredevil2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Genesis got 2 type of wines.. 1is 2000php n 1 is 3000php

whn we were there early tis mth.. my friend bf 1 gal @ 2000php..
Quote:
no bro.. u can finish the whole bottle in the bar but u r not allow to bring out.. genesis n carousel dun allow u to bring out..
In Genesis, the P2000 one is the "Party Animal". Then the P3000 is something like Champagne or something or most probably a bubbly drink. You can choose to buy either one if you want to EWR a BG. You can only drink the Party Animal in the bar or forfeited if you choose not to. As for the P3000 drink, you can choose to have it there or bring it back with you. Who the hell would do that for a price difference of P1000?
Old 25-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

For those with upcoming flights with Airasia, do take note>>>>

" Dear Guest,

We regret to inform you that your Philippines’ AirAsia flight has been rescheduled due to operational considerations. Your new flight schedule will be sent to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused.

Yours sincerely,
Philippines’ AirAsia"

Heard that its a big issue and involves many flights.
Old 25-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post

" Dear Guest,

We regret to inform you that your Philippines’ AirAsia flight has been rescheduled due to operational considerations. Your new flight schedule will be sent to you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Philippines’ AirAsia"

I juz check the flight status for Singapore AA.. from 16/6 on wards... there r only 3 flights a week to clark... Tuesday, Thursday n Saturday...

plz take note guys...
Old 25-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Wee326 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I juz check the flight status for Singapore AA.. from 16/6 on wards... there r only 3 flights a week to clark... Tuesday, Thursday n Saturday...

plz take note guys...
I book my flight in June.
Does that mean if my flight is on Tuesday, Thursday, n Saturday, my flight won't be affected. I saw that they are still selling the tickets for the days which I am going and returning.

Hopefully they get back to ask ASAP.
Old 25-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post

" Dear Guest,

Yours sincerely,
Philippines’ AirAsia"

I received that email yesterday too. Hoping it's not gonna screw my itinerary

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 25-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

plz take note guys...
Phew, fortunately I'm going in on a Saturday, returning to Sg on a Tuesday

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1