The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
If you want to chiong KTV, go to FIX and look for the manager Gunawan. But you might want to make reservation first as the KTV there is quiet busy. For the ladies, the booking fee is max at Rp 500k. Tip is Rp 300k. 2 bottle of 18 years Chivas packet is Rp 2.4 million ++. I think the 12 years is half of that. Usually the gal in Bandung don't anyhow ask for food and stuff. The most are cigarette and candy. There is no room charge. Gunawan will take care of you and your bill. He wants to ensure that there is no extra charges in your bill. If you want to tabao the gal, LT is Rp 1.5m. However, you must have a private deal with her otherwise the bar fine can be quiet costly. The gal usually also want to have private deal as she doesn't have to pay commission to the management. I shall PM you for Gunawan mobile and my name.
Bro,do u still age gunawan number??i will be there over CNY period
Old 21-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro.. I lost contact of Gunawan.. the tabao is Rp 1.5jt t0 Rp 2jt...
Old 21-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Thank you bro. Are you based in Bandung? Hope to catch up when I m there. Meanwhile up u 9 rep points.
thank bro
I'm not based in bdg though
Old 22-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesrg2 View Post
Bro,do u still age gunawan number??i will be there over CNY period
Yes bro,I need gunawan number. U have any KTV suggestion that can share,thanks bro
Old 23-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried illusion spa?
Old 24-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Neewb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one got fl to recommend? I'm alone and horny in bandung. ..
Old 31-01-2014, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Hi All,

Here's my short FR on a 2 day 1 night trip to Bandung in December. Apologies for the late FR as I was travelling a bit after that. Stayed close to the Hilton hotel which was very near to the train station from where I took a train to Jkt the next day and quite close to the airport too.

Illvsion Spa – After reading the brothers FR’s I had shortlisted a few SPA’s to try. Indigo, Venetian , Zodiac and Venetian. I arrived around noon and Venetian was likely not open, so I took a taxi to try Indigo. Was disappointed as the entire building was under renovation. Later the same driver said the other two spa’s are extremely far and will take more than an hour to reach. So I gave up and headed to Broadway KTV. It was too early & mummy Denna had not come in yet & nobody else could speak English. So I decided to hang around in the mall Hypermarket Pasteur. Had dinner in A&W and walked around and found this SPA called Illvsion & decided to try. It was no proper SPA as their sauna and steam room were still under repair, so all they had were 6 to 7 girls in a smoky lounge and some music blasting. Cost was 850K for a pop. Found it too pricy and the contest revealed that the girls were not that fantastic at all. All the while I was attended to by the receptionist instead of the mami because she was busy with a police customer  I asked the recep if the police would pay & she answered that it depends on the level. High ranking officers enjoy the services of one or even two girls for free. Low ranking officers often pay just like normal customers but the mami still takes very good care of them e.g. personally accompany them to the room, contest in the room, drink with him in the room until he’s ready to go for his shot. Can’t believe that the recep asked at least 4 people and none were able to give me the WiFi password. Pathetic place. Had a drink and left.

Broadway KTV - Looked for mummy Denna and mentioned was recommended by Pay Sindhu. She took good care. Went to choose from a fish tank and later a parade in my room. Chose two syt’s who were so green that they easily got drunk. So instead of the customer getting bullied with his bottle getting over fast it was the other way round . The girls kept finding excuses to not drink or drink less, nevertheless I did not give up. Shy at the start, later they both opened up and there was a fair bit of frenching, groping in the room but one sided as in I was attacking them. Did not find them as spontaneous as I would have liked e.g. dirty dancing with me, taking initiative to French me or kiss my nipples or arouse my bro etc.. None of that happened so overall it was not that fantastic a night . 2.3 million damage for bottle and room and the girl’s timings hours. Gave the mummy additional 400K tip and left. Was pretty impressed with the room and karaoke system though. The room was big , clean and comfortable with an attached toilet. Very good and easy search functions, many options to adjust analog song as you also sing along, a very nice easy to use handheld along with a track mouse, very sophisticated. If any smart businessman wants to bring this type of system to Singapore it will be a good sell.

Amnesia Disco – Not so big, not so smoky like Jakarta discos, gentler music but less aggressive FL’s too. I could hardly see one or two FL’s. No table top dancing. Overall a waste of time and left the place without any success after spending two hours plus there. Maybe I was not used to the concept yet.

Overall my trip reminded me of a story I read where a young Singaporean girl and her mother being both great fans of Sri Lanka crabs, decided to go down to Sri Lanka and try the original, authentic crab there. They were disappointed to find that the crab available there was inferior, and of not much variety or quality as here in Singapore. They came to a conclusion that the best Sri Lanka crabs are exported and not available locally !! The same goes for Bandung girls for me :-)
Old 03-02-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Anybody went to Queen Rose/El Cavaro?

I only see two places - Amnesia and Embassy

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 03-02-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
Anybody went to Queen Rose/El Cavaro?

I only see two places - Amnesia and Embassy
Elcavaro is across Venetian Spa.. This place is full of drugs.. I have not been there for a while and don't know whether that has change. In any rate, please notice that all night spot must closed on midnight now.. so go early...
Old 03-02-2014, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro.. I lost contact of Gunawan.. the tabao is Rp 1.5jt t0 Rp 2jt...
I have this as Gunawan's contact: 089695000161. Not sure if this is still valid.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Elcavaro is across Venetian Spa.. This place is full of drugs.. I have not been there for a while and don't know whether that has change. In any rate, please notice that all night spot must closed on midnight now.. so go early...
wah lau midnight..
That sucks, first time i've heard in indo that night-life actually close at 12mn..
usually its starts at 12mn.

So theres no after party?
Oh ya i read about legacy, is that place happening?

One last question - change rupiah in SGD or BD better?

Sorry for the all the questions!

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao

Last edited by BoinKING; 03-02-2014 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
I have this as Gunawan's contact: 089695000161. Not sure if this is still valid.
It should work... but again, I haven't go to FIX for sometimes now.. I go to CP and Broadway nowadays...
Old 03-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
wah lau midnight..
That sucks, first time i've heard in indo that night-life actually close at 12mn..
usually its starts at 12mn.

So theres no after party?
Oh ya i read about legacy, is that place happening?

One last question - change rupiah in SGD or BD better?

Sorry for the all the questions!
The after party is in your room bro... arrange it with the gals. You could buy liquor in the DFS (1L for each person) and drink it with your gals when you are back in your rooms.. hehehe. I did that all the times during the fasting months with the mamasan and the gals. Now, all places start at 1600..if I am not wrong. You can go earlier if you want... just prearrange it with the mamasan.

I usually take money out from ATM... so I can't comment on that.

I am not sure whether Caravalo is happening... but looking at the current municipal policy to shut at midnight, I don't think Caravalo is happening.. being that it is famous of being an after party place for the KTV gals.

Most night spot employee is going to protest today on the midnight shut down policy as business has gone down 60% due to new policy. Many place also shut down because of poor business...
Old 03-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

wah boring, i prefer to go club and disco not KTV.
Funny they have this rule in bandung, and the rest of indo is still partying till 9 am.

Old 03-02-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm...just came back from first time trip to bandung with family, stayed at grand aquila hotel, didn't do any action due to family trip. But on final night was browsing at nearby GIANT supper market remembered there was a ILLUSION spa nearby. So went to check it out.

Think some bro already gave fr on this place. This is not a spa, there is only a pub plus massage place. And straight away the mama San informs there is make love ML available.

All services massage , cd bj, ml is the same for all "packages" bronze, sliver, gold platinum, at 500, 600, 700, 900. There is a discount of 50k now. Services, rooms all same for all packages, only difference are the ladies. There were only 5 in total when I went in the evening.
Chose a 600k, after discount 550k. 26 yo, ariel frim Sudan, flat stomach, A plus boobs.

Strip down and massage you then B2B for few mins, bath you then proceed to CD bj on to FJ with some sound effect, tip her 50k then left.

One thing to mention is the massage place is in the Giant mall and the room is facing the walking corridor. with a one way viewing glass seperating u from anyone walking past, so while i was bonking her, people were actually walking pass. Quite a new experience for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1