The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
long time ago...I learned this after 30+ years...

if want to taste any dish must fly into the country to visit and savour...then it will be most authentic dish...
Decided to backtrack read this tread until page 1500 to have a sense of this wetland. 10 districts...need to pick one to stay and some streets to start trekking. Last time(4yrs ago) i stayed near the starbucks near Benh Thanh..tried walking the radius around it at night but found nothing except backpackers street. Failed exploration haha. Only manage to find a few specialty coffee to chill.
Did not manage to find those coffee shops where theres PR girls or BJ shops. Worst did not even spot one KTV or club, only saw one salon opposite starbucks but all elephants inside lol.
Targetting to make my trip next month if possible.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Decided to backtrack read this tread until page 1500 to have a sense of this wetland. 10 districts...need to pick one to stay and some streets to start trekking. Last time(4yrs ago) i stayed near the starbucks near Benh Thanh..tried walking the radius around it at night but found nothing except backpackers street. Failed exploration haha. Only manage to find a few specialty coffee to chill.
Did not manage to find those coffee shops where theres PR girls or BJ shops. Worst did not even spot one KTV or club, only saw one salon opposite starbucks but all elephants inside lol.
Targetting to make my trip next month if possible.
salah lah...hcm hv more than 10 districts...namely D1, D2, to D12, Phu Nhuan, Binh Thanh, Binh Tan, Go Vap. Tan Phu and Tan Binh....sub-urban districts namely Binh Chanh, Thu Duc, Nha Be, Can Gio, Cu Chi, ....

https://www.itourvn.com/blog/ho-chi-...ricts-overview

best and cheap options are lying outskirts of hcm...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Actually, I heard. Its illegal, thats why I seldom go change.
let me reply here in this thread becos I have reason not to post in hcm thread...

many establishments are illegal namely ktv/bia om. cafe om, bbbj salon, spa massage with special, goldsmith shop exchanging foreign currencies, restaurants selling exotic meats, hotels...etc...riding bike wo licence....

so now you understand why so many illegal establishments and still thriving...

so what is legal or illegal...been donkey years since rules were set...nothing happened mah...

Answer - dun get caught...

Old 12-09-2019, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

And when in Rome
Old 12-09-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like i have to totally avoid HFJ in sinkie land. Ktv ones dont really have 6months permit right? Of course best is go mother land and chiong is the best la

Up till today I still cannot totally comprehend why people will spend hundreds & thousands of dollars to hang flower sashes on a charbor and then all you get is maybe a few hugs & drinks with the charbor when she gets down from the stage (& maybe some "admiring" gazes from other cheongsters ) cause most of them are very world-savvy liao and cant be easily bedded because you may be only just one of the hundreds that hangs sashes on them every month

KTVs have the core girls that possesses real entertainer permits but the few freelancers still do exists just 2 weeks ago most of the main Sinkie outlets kena raided and quite a number of those without proper work permits up lorry liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 12-09-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if want to taste any dish must fly into the country to visit and savour...then it will be most authentic dish...

I will practically licked every single drop up no wastage

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 12-09-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
no worries...to me you always 35 yo every year...

Yay forever 35

Forever young, I want to be......forever young.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-09-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
And when in Rome

Look for the red-light districts & cum back with a leeport????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-09-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggordon1 View Post
Hey bros I will be having my virgin Hcm trip next month from 12th-15th Sept and was looking through the thread for tips.

I know I should go to bui vien walking street but not sure which bar to go for. For massage I'm planning to go Queen bee & KTV I know is not worth it. Also going to take a look at little Japan too.

Any experienced viet travellers have any recommendations can share or PM? I can rcommend places in Cambodia since that's my previous goto country.
Enjoy your trip bro. You are one atep ahead of me exploring this land. Do share your experiences!
Old 12-09-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

@lanpalang

do you know a gal and guy in a room whether is in hotel or house is illegal and can be jailed or fine...so what is illegal...just dun get caught...

Old 12-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Look for the red-light districts & cum back with a leeport????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Sorry I was sleep writing.. I wanted to write, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Paiseh but the slip of the tongue(finger) is no fault of the mind.

I like to share my take on blackmarket:

In 1990, it is a practice and, can I suggest, it has been before 1990 and the practice has persisted to date. The word dong comes from the chinese term, 銅錢.

The dong has always be fixed to the US dollar. And the practice of using the Greenback(US dollar). It is inflation that causes the practice of blackmarket to exist till to date. Let me give an example of this:

1960 97
1970 410
1980 2,050
1990 6,500
2000 14,428
2010 19,495
2011 21,030
2012 20,820
2013 21,055
2014 21,380
2015 22,450
2016(end) 22,769
2018 23,306 (Source: wiki, so don’t boxed me)

The dong is one of the least valued currency unit in the world. When I started exchanging the dong, which was in paper, the black market rate is a significant different rate from the official rate. Just to give us a perspective on the cruelty of inflation in the past: I love street Food and getting Hep A did not deter me from eating those. This one you will never believe because I do not. A Banh Mi costs only 200 Dong! Not the skinny version, I kid you not but with the full ingredients of cold cuts, pate and veggies & herbs! So can you imagine what is the price of a lady of the night when the going rate of a salary worker is only US dollar between 10 to 30 in 1990.

Today we do not see these kind of inflation rate. But people being people will find it hard to shake of the fear of de-valuation. Today we have polymerised notes that are in very large denominations and putting a few million dongs in the wallet is not a problem. You can even hide more in your underwear or anywhere you fancy. You try putting a million contaminated soiled old small notes in your underwear. People will think you are tua lampa( no pun intended bro lampa). Your kkj will rot till it drop off if you are not seen as walking funny
Old 13-09-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Up till today I still cannot totally comprehend why people will spend hundreds & thousands of dollars to hang flower sashes on a charbor and then all you get is maybe a few hugs & drinks with the charbor when she gets down from the stage (& maybe some "admiring" gazes from other cheongsters ) cause most of them are very world-savvy liao and cant be easily bedded because you may be only just one of the hundreds that hangs sashes on them every month

KTVs have the core girls that possesses real entertainer permits but the few freelancers still do exists just 2 weeks ago most of the main Sinkie outlets kena raided and quite a number of those without proper work permits up lorry liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Well maybe this i can explain alittle. We seldom see solo players going HFJ but I am one of those. Groups split drinks costs but there will always be one or 2 that consume most of it and get drunk bla bla bla.
I prefer going anywhere alone instead of a group. Somehow i can sit somewhere with a cup of coffee and just let my mind wonder until its time to balek kampung.
I have a habit of observing people's actions and behaviour everywhere i go and come up with a mental map what kind of person I might deal with, but my bluff game still sucks. Honestly trying to read the girl's motive and soft spot can proof challenging even for experienced players, its still largely a hit and miss game. Just some of us start with better cards on hand.
Younger days, girl company is important since my little bro is at its peak performance and overthrow my big head ruling. Most of us go through this stage in some way or another. Now big head overthrow its dictatorship so things are in balance, just like driving to drink and now taking cab to drink. Big head realistic thinking wants to take a different approach to things.
For people with family or other busy schedule, going to know places that offer close to what you are looking for is the consolation prize. Like going geylang to get your fix..straightforward. If we have the time and capability, surely we will flood mother land and walk all corners of it with time not being a concern. Not many of us have work that let us travel to our desired mother land too(which now thats my plan hehe).
Old 13-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well maybe this i can explain alittle....
I have a habit of observing people's actions and behaviour everywhere i go
Great sharing. Cum On
Old 13-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

20 Sept onward. . . vn custom sure x ray yr in coming. hahaha. looking for new iphone.
Old 13-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xiaonan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading up with bros in early nov. used to stay in D5 where hotels are easy with guest. Would like to check with experience bros here. In D1, is there a list of guest friendly hotels where I can find?
Thanks in advance

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1