The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-08-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
Just a quick MR for baby to contribute back to the community

Decided to try her after all the hype from some bros and I can only conclude that I dont agree with what one bro saying she is worth more than her current rate.

Looks: close to pic but about 7/10 for me.
Body: if you are boobs lover you need to skip. A cup or A+ at most
Massage: decent presses and all but nothing fantastic that will make me return anytime soon. Sensual is not bad but again nothing spectacular. She allows quite decent roaming so i guess if you are gentle, you can go anywhere
She does allow kissing of her boobs but what I observed after that is that she just put on her bra without washing up
After what some bros said about cleanliness, I'm getting a little paranoid. Feels disgusted thinking I could be enjoying the fluid of any previous bro who visited
Luckily she has small breast. Imagine she has a big one and provide breast fuck.....muhahaha
Old 10-08-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsty89 View Post
So was lurking this last night, and tHanks for the recommendation for an ni.So I went for her today. I have to say she is really sexy and amazing. She actually gave me the wrong address, fortunately the new address was 5mins away. I didn’t manage to do the entire 1 hour cos of the wrong address, but she kindly reduced her price for me

Her service is really good.
She did 69handjob for me... and I have to say, her ass is amazing. I had to do f*** her hand while I was doing her doggystyle to see that ass. Unloaded x2 today

Will definitely RTM

Have an appt with Adele tmr
Actually most ML dun give exact address from the outset. So best to reach slightly earlier so can cater to finding the place. My most memorable is doing a treasure hunt for 10mins. Really curse and swear but that was long time ago. Nowadays at most is next building or opposite only. They mostly wanna observe who u are before letting u come up. Haha
Old 10-08-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsty89 View Post
So was lurking this last night, and tHanks for the recommendation for an ni.So I went for her today. I have to say she is really sexy and amazing. She actually gave me the wrong address, fortunately the new address was 5mins away. I didn’t manage to do the entire 1 hour cos of the wrong address, but she kindly reduced her price for me

Her service is really good.
She did 69handjob for me... and I have to say, her ass is amazing. I had to do f*** her hand while I was doing her doggystyle to see that ass. Unloaded x2 today

Will definitely RTM

Have an appt with Adele tmr
u mean Ai Ni? She let u HJ x 2?
Old 10-08-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/lynn-massage/

Is this the lynn you are talking about?
I have been to her a few times and although she doesn't look exactly like the video but its still quite close. maybe 70-80%? Unless she has gained alot of weight since my visit a few weeks back, I wouldn't label her plump.

The pics and video shows the exact place I went to so if u went to another apartment with a different layout then I guess its a different girl.
well i visited lynn before, her pictures are definitely way slimmer than she really is. so manage your expectations bros.

her massage is hard and solid.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanee View Post
Wow, it only gets better, 100 plus points.

Blu3, I don't normally spew vulgarities, but the exact words of this idiot were :

"Put link la Anna Anna your Lao bu ah knn ccb", followed by the zap.

As I said, points don't matter to me, zap all you want but don't hurl vulgarities for no reason.

Thanks Blu3, and other Bros.
You can contact system admin like sammyboyfor and tell them that they have used vulgarities in the reputation system:
Quote:
8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.
From boss sammyboyfor himself:
https://sbf.net.nz/showp...09&postcount=1
Old 10-08-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
You can contact system admin like sammyboyfor and tell them that they have used vulgarities in the reputation system:

From boss sammyboyfor himself:
https://sbf.net.nz/showp...09&postcount=1
Will we be notified who is the person that zapped with vulgarities and is anonymous? If not, how effective is this reporting also since we won’t know any action will be taken after reporting?
Old 10-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Will we be notified who is the person that zapped with vulgarities and is anonymous? If not, how effective is this reporting also since we won’t know any action will be taken after reporting?
Not sure if this works. Boss posted that 12 years ago when there were a lot fewer accounts n less power. Now I dun think admin does much about zaps.

Looks like bro romanee got zapped down to 21 by a cloner.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
romanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm attaching this screenshot to show that I'm am not just creating a story about vulgarities thrown and zapping.

I guess my response to this was also uncalled for. But, to be honest, I don't really know much about the points system, zapping, etc. So, I was not planning to send a complaint to the administrator over this, as I didn't even know there was such a thing. More so if the one who sent it didn't leave his user name.

My point is, I use this forum to read about honest FR to make informed choices, and to contribute when I have the time. Not to collect points. And that's why I'm not even going to write about this to the administrator.

One more thing, some may see my post about hitting 100 points as bragging. Let me assure you, it is not. I merely wanted to show the unknown zapper that despite his idiotic intention, there are still many steady Bros who are supportive of people who are out there to exchange honest information.

Think about it, if I wanted to brag, 100 points is nothing. Peanuts in fact in the grander scheme of things, where many Bros have 500, 1000, or even 2000 points.

Anyway, I do not intend for this subject matter to drag on any more. This is my last post on this unfortunate subject matter.
This thread is about TCSS and massage girl, and let it be so.

Old 10-08-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm attaching this screenshot to show that I'm am not just creating a story about vulgarities thrown and zapping.

I guess my response to this was also uncalled for. But, to be honest, I don't really know much about the points system, zapping, etc. So, I was not planning to send a complaint to the administrator over this, as I didn't even know there was such a thing. More so if the one who sent it didn't leave his user name.

My point is, I use this forum to read about honest FR to make informed choices, and to contribute when I have the time. Not to collect points. And that's why I'm not even going to write about this to the administrator.

One more thing, some may see my post about hitting 100 points as bragging. Let me assure you, it is not. I merely wanted to show the unknown zapper that despite his idiotic intention, there are still many steady Bros who are supportive of people who are out there to exchange honest information.

Think about it, if I wanted to brag, 100 points is nothing. Peanuts in fact in the grander scheme of things, where many Bros have 500, 1000, or even 2000 points.

Anyway, I do not intend for this subject matter to drag on any more. This is my last post on this unfortunate subject matter.

Well say bro, up you my humble 5 points
Old 10-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Well say bro, up you my humble 5 points
from my experience.. u report.. the mystery zapper will have his/ her Power refuced to 0. His pts will also be reduced to an amount. Cause i kena before. I zap but nv leave name. But many many years ago
Old 10-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
LurkerBN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Kudos to you. Like what you mention this is for all bros to exchange honest MR so we could all chiong and have fun. No point being offensive to others.

Quote:

Old 10-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
neodymium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/shan-shan/ anyone bros try her before? blurred pics can go try? me more scare of fake pics than blurred pics
Old 10-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
blackglass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro,

Can see that u are a humble guy👍

God will bless u 🙏

Quote:

Old 10-08-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
from my experience.. u report.. the mystery zapper will have his/ her Power refuced to 0. His pts will also be reduced to an amount. Cause i kena before. I zap but nv leave name. But many many years ago
Just dont know why how come now those zapper like to come here anyhow zap, I also have been zap here few time before and some kind bros up me

This thread is for tcss ML sharing, hope those zapper dont always come anyhow zap

I dont care about points as it cannot exchange thing, as long as I can posting I already happy
Old 10-08-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TockCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, seldom give my review, but if I do, it’s either extreme good or bad.

Been chionging VIP Spa at JB, so long time never touch ML here. Decided not to join the rock concert at custom last week, so managed to find Agnes from SLG, since my regulars, Mint and Aini, are hard to make appt as usual.

https://sglonelyguy.info/agnes-massage/

Massage: 1/10

Look: 7/10. Look like photo, won’t reject.

Attitude: can’t comment. No chemistry.

Service: 8/10. Friendly and frank.

Sensual: 7/10. Capped BJ with 0.03 Okamoto condom for around 3 minute and then take out the condom to do a secret finishing move - extremely normal HJ with Johnson & Johnson baby oil.

Phone usage: twice before sensual with both hands on the phone, each time lasted around 50-60 seconds long. No phone usage during sensual.

Hidden clause: Must pay upfront first.

Conclusion: somewhat dissatisfied and disappointed at first but she made up for it during sensual, however, the secret ougi finishing move is a turn-off af.

RTM: Nope. Sticking back to Aini/ Mint or go JB according to the cheaper, better, faster SG’s doctrine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1