The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
The same as Gucci and Apple but even if she quote 30 more, I'll give it to her as her service attitude is very good.
Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 15-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petoria View Post
where is the amy shop? is she local cos i rmb got some pinoy milf there last time also called amy.
She is a vietnamese.
Old 15-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Please bear with her as she is really aunty now...though she msintained her look and figure very well.
Its fair that we should not write any more FR of these senior ones like Amy, A****, G**** etc. Write once good enough.
Like my fren keep asking if A**** is Px2 until she abit annoyed. No thanks to all the write-ups here.
Juz my 2 cents.
they gt informer in sbf lo
Old 16-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
they gt informer in sbf lo
Yup and quite certain are regulars of the joints. They will updated and inform Ah May and/or the WLs about what is written here and which WL. Then the WL will try to identify that customer. Some WL might avoid that customer moving forward or remind him not to write. This I think is why WLs of both joints like to ask about SBF, hoping to gather information and share with the rest.
Old 16-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

The informer while informing these MLs may write himself....hahaha.
Juz to please the MLs and "selling" us off. They should get powerful informers like the moderators here. I have seen and experienced posts being deleted even it is very discreet write up FRs.
Anyway inorder to keep the playground and to be intact with these "playmates", it is better not to keep writing them non-stop.

Juz my 2 cents again.
Old 16-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
The informer while informing these MLs may write himself....hahaha.
Juz to please the MLs and "selling" us off. They should get powerful informers like the moderators here. I have seen and experienced posts being deleted even it is very discreet write up FRs.
Anyway inorder to keep the playground and to be intact with these "playmates", it is better not to keep writing them non-stop.

Juz my 2 cents again.
yup i kena before lo, informer tip off yu** what.i write then yuki wechat me to ask.me.remive the post.hahaha.actually if we.write.more.on the gals.it.will.means more.biz for.them.bro k hw is gucci svc huh??
Old 16-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
yup i kena before lo, informer tip off yu** what.i write then yu** wechat me to ask.me.remive the post.hahaha.actually if we.write.more.on the gals.it.will.means more.biz for.them.bro k hw is gucci svc huh??
Hahaha bro, when u mentioned her name 2nd time u didn't put **. I covered for u but u need to amend ur post.
Gucci service is good and she is very friendly in nature. Just that she is not my cup of tea. So just tried once and never returns.
To avoid being spotted, don quote the exact time u went there and never described too specifically on ur FR.
These 小人 just back stabbed u to please the lady. Damn. Lol.
But seriously they don need us to get biz. They have their regulars to sustain their income liao, preferred these regulars than to serve another stranger. This is why we are getting better and better or exclusive type of service upon each returned visit. Hence, I stopped writing further and respect their wills on this.
Old 16-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha bro, when u mentioned her name 2nd time u didn't put **. I covered for u but u need to amend ur post.
Gucci service is good and she is very friendly in nature. Just that she is not my cup of tea. So just tried once and never returns.
To avoid being spotted, don quote the exact time u went there and never described too specifically on ur FR.
These 小人 just back stabbed u to please the lady. Damn. Lol.
But seriously they don need us to get biz. They have their regulars to sustain their income liao, preferred these regulars than to serve another stranger. This is why we are getting better and better or exclusive type of service upon each returned visit. Hence, I stopped writing further and respect their wills on this.
ya that time becoz i nego the price thats y she can easily identify me.damn!ya they nw prefer regular customer for regular income.simple eg.app** has 20 regilar.each mth mean $120-150*20$3-4k liao.plus those walk in customer another $5k..
Old 16-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Just my personal thoughts.

Think back, the fame of FC and WLs plus their customer base are what they are today is also due to SBF. I will not say all their regulars/customer base, (as some might be "explorers" who just happen to tour FC and try them.) but majority of the customers uses SBF as a reference for their cheonging and some had written about FC and the WLs. So high chance those informers also written something. Maybe, like what is being mentioned, trying to get into their good books and earn cookie points.

There are other joints which I know of, if anything is written about them, very soon the WLs will know and/or you get PMs telling you to remove it or the thread just disappear.

This is the power of SBF. Alot of joints got famous and they got their regular base becos of SBF but got raids cos of this fame or jealousy among competitors.
Old 16-05-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya that time becoz i nego the price thats y she can easily identify me.damn!ya they nw prefer regular customer for regular income.simple eg.app** has 20 regilar.each mth mean $120-150*20$3-4k liao.plus those walk in customer another $5k..
I always thot they would have earned abv $10k here. Less off accomodation rental , income tax etc still good income.
Any idea who is the best earner there? I could only see that they are equally busy.
I feel the senior ones earned more from regulars. If walk in got to rotate turns. So many ladies now there...
Old 16-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I always thot they would have earned abv $10k here. Less off accomodation rental , income tax etc still good income.
Any idea who is the best earner there? I could only see that they are equally busy.
I feel the senior ones earned more from regulars. If walk in got to rotate turns. So many ladies now there...
cfm ah may earn the most!!!lol.she gt ard 6 gals.under her. each gal 4customer*$50hr*6 is 1.2k.so ah may earn ard $30k a.mth
Old 16-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

Thats gross earning bro. The shops rental etc she got to pay. Those towels and items like tissues all....paying to those who do a watch out for them etc....she is running a biz.
Old 16-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats gross earning bro. The shops rental etc she got to pay. Those towels and items like tissues all....paying to those who do a watch out for them etc....she is running a biz.
if.i'm.not.wrong.the gals.will also have to bear the cost.of tissue.anyway after less off these expense.she also will earn ard $20k a.mth
Old 16-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
petoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
She is a vietnamese.
oh.... then is there any good local ones there? tried walking around the place, but since I only free mornings not much action around..........got any before 12noon.
Old 17-05-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 20
rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Amy is good but I'm getting bored with her, need new blood. She keep asking about SBF stuff and a few of her regulars writing about her etc which I find quite annoying.
Which shop is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1