The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Maybe he is Kiki himself... Haha... That's why promoting.... Anyway, waiting for your FR since you said until she is your Super Woman.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went down the other day around 10.40pm. To my opinion, only about 2 or the most 3 look good. Others cannot really make it. Then most of them show me the post-op sign. One quite plumb one said she has a big tool.. Then went to the other 2 houses. Most of them Indians...
Old 09-06-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking nonsense. Kiki is horrible. Extremely bad service.

Sigh. These fr don't know which ones are legit. Better open your eyes and see for yourself
Old 09-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Here's a FR as promised to Wawa.

Name: Wawa
Looks: 9/10 (very feminine)
Body: 9/10 (curvy hourglass figure)
BBBJ: 7/10 (two positions, not as long as I'd like)
FJ: 8/10 (loud moaning and thrusting on her side)
RTF: Likely
Old 10-06-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Anyone knows if Amy is still around? Went down the night before and couldn't find her. Kiki was at the front of the gate trying really hard to make me take her, but I ultimately chose to go home instead. Rather remain unsatisfied than risk a bad session.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Anyone knows if Amy is still around? Went down the night before and couldn't find her. Kiki was at the front of the gate trying really hard to make me take her, but I ultimately chose to go home instead. Rather remain unsatisfied than risk a bad session.
I remember Amy saying Wednesday was her last day, so should be gone by now.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I remember Amy saying Wednesday was her last day, so should be gone by now.
Ah, what a pity to have missed her this round. Kathai did inform me previously that Amy was due for a visit. Oh wells, thanks for the update though bro!
Old 10-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Decided to visit Rowell for a quickie after a failed attempt at getting a last minute massage appointment.

Arrived 6.30pm and I was the only person at the door. At least ten ladyboys out of which at least two whom I would glad pay for their service.

Anyway, I intently picked KiKi and we proceeded up. Talked cock with her and she kept commenting I have big dick. I find her tits really hot.

Without foreplay she prepared to put on the condom and she does not do bbbj. She then gave a really good slow blowjob as I requested. Did abit of deep throat. The whole blowjob was about 15mins and I requested to eff her but she declined. So I said CIM and I stood up while she kneel.

I had her face right under my dick. She used her hands to caress my balls while I wank. I said its coming and she opened mouth gently and cupped my dickhead in while I shot five days of cum in her mouth.

Obviously she is inexperienced in CIM situations because she did not standby any mouth wash. All other I been with had mouthwash in their bag. We dressed up and she kept demanding for tips. Told her no eff no tips and she accepted it with a sulky face. Paid sgd30 at start of the session.

She is not exactly like what other bros have described to have top notch service. I beg to differ. She does give me a impression of providing half-ass service but at least on the better side. Going back on 20th June to resume her cabaret career in Hat Yai.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Heading down now to try one I saw last week. Somehow nowadays saturdays are less crowded with lesser FWs.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

is kiki functional? how long?
Old 12-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This coming week will be the new batch.
Heard frm Ah Boy told me mre are coming tis time.
So can pick n choose..
The reason why is quiet bcos the gatekeeper always ask the bangla to leave..
Cos they stand very long nvr take any lb.
Their rate is only 20bucks only.
As for local 30 bucks with good service..
Ang mo 50 bucks..
Old 13-06-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Btbs8951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down on Saturday about 6 plus. Surprised to see 10 over lbs at such an early time. View was partially blocked by some Banglas standing outside the gate but nevertheless took one right at the front.
Name : Bam Bee
Body : Nice and slim
Boobs : A+ to B nice and soft
Tools : Think about 6 inches and can erect
Session was good as she gave me a no rush service. Started with catbath from frenching down to the balls and followed by a very nice bbbj... Went on to pump her doggie and before I came I asked for cim which she agreed. Took off helmet and she started to bbbj me. In the end I was practically fucking her mouth while she fingered my ah till I blew my load in her mouth. Best part is she continue to bbbj me even after I shot my load and not like some others who will immediately pull away and spit once they felt cum in their mouth.
RTF is definite for me haha. Damage 30 plus tips
Old 13-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
This coming week will be the new batch.
Heard frm Ah Boy told me mre are coming tis time.
So can pick n choose..
The reason why is quiet bcos the gatekeeper always ask the bangla to leave..
Cos they stand very long nvr take any lb.
Their rate is only 20bucks only.
As for local 30 bucks with good service..
Ang mo 50 bucks..
Thanks for the update bro, can't wait to go down and see what surprises this new batch brings with it.
Old 13-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down tonight, like bro b4 said. Everyone claiming they are kiki! Desperate to get a bait on, when none of them looks like her, which was a big turn off for me. Will wait for the next batch, hoepfully there will be more beautiful ones!
Old 14-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
. Best part is she continue to bbbj me even after I shot my load and not like some others who will immediately pull away and spit once they felt cum in their mouth.
RTF is definite for me haha. Damage 30 plus tips
[/QUOTE]

AIDS idiot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1