The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hi bros, any outcall to recommend / introduce please?
Old 02-11-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
roy2920 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy3134 View Post
Are you kidding me man?? Crazy, most working girls don't make that in probably three months in Indo. Did you offer that price or her saying that is her rate?
She initially quoted IDR20mil. I don't know the going rate for LT. I figured that as some people paid IDR5mil for overnight, or IDR1mil for an hour, then 3 days and 2 nights might be about it. Or maybe it was my little head that is calculating. But please do share, how much would you pay if you are engaging this kind of service?
Old 03-11-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
engsg888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone in Jakarta next week?

Will be in Jakarta next week, South Jakarta, see got bro want to club together.
Old 03-11-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster

oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2920 View Post
Just returned from Jakarta and had my first LT in my lifetime. Need you guys opinion if IDR15 m for 2 nights I paid to this girl is reasonable.

Had a great experience with this young MILF once in another country. Managed to keep in touch with her and book her for 3 days, 2 nights in Jakarta. She is actually in an unofficial relationship with a successful local businessman but has been playing around outside – being sugarbaby to a contractor, some FL works. She also works as photo model photoshoot and has a successful business. On the day she is coming to see me, she went to the hair salon and bought a t-shirt and Indonesian delicacy for me. That really warm my heart. We met at the hotel lobby and I was surprised that she just jumped, hugged and kissed me like long lost military wife. Not sure if it is genuine but her emotion is top notch. We carry on hugging and kissing in the elevator up till we reach the room and jumped straight to action – raw! After some cleaning, we went out for dinner– strolling, taking pictures like loving couple and continue to a club. It was my first time in a club, fully partaking in its activity. Usually, just a pervy lurker at the corner. We dance, cuddle and kiss through the night up till close. The club seems to cater to local and I don't see any foreigners around. We returned to the hotel and continue with another around of raw session before both of us slept till 9 pm! We went for dinner and to another different club. The club has more younger intoxicated actively dancing people. Here I can see her jealous side where she keeps pulling me closer, distancing me away from other dancing girls and even specifically tips to the bouncer to keep other girls away from me. We returned to hotel after the club close, had another raw round and continue with breakfast at the lounge. I had to leave to catch my flight. Back in the room, she bids me goodbye with BBBJ and lots of kisses. She send me off like a loving wife – hugging, kissing, crying, salam kissing hand (traditional send off in SE Asia) even waited for the taxi to make one round before exiting. I don't usually have any emotional attachment to FL. But this one does stir my heart.
Can share contact?
Old 06-11-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
edoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be in jkt next week 14-18Nov.

anyone keen to hangout or club together pls pm me
Old 07-11-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
She initially quoted IDR20mil. I don't know the going rate for LT. I figured that as some people paid IDR5mil for overnight, or IDR1mil for an hour, then 3 days and 2 nights might be about it. Or maybe it was my little head that is calculating. But please do share, how much would you pay if you are engaging this kind of service?
If you based on 1M an hour. 3 days 2 nights based on 48H, you get a great price.

In the end, it is the right price as long as you enjoy it.
Old 07-11-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
rachtangle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Jakarta this week until the 12th if anyone wants to go out together! Also looking for KTV recs.
Old 08-11-2023, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Antlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you like her and she is really to you high quality, 15 is ok. Don’t be too bothered with what others think. Everyone wants cheap. They compared working people salary with someone(hot and good looking to you) providing service to sleep with you for 2 full nights. Your experience cannot be compared with travel or classic where the girls service so many guys.
Old 08-11-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
USboy3134 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
yeah man, good on you, I agree, it is nice sometimes to have a few days with a girl you are keen with and know you get the whole night with her, even if the price tag is hefty.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
edoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, seems like not much post on King Cross at kelapa gading.

any idea hows the quality like, whats the price and so on. Similar to malio with almost naked dancers?
Old 11-11-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevewoz View Post
Finally found a real gem in Jakarta. Happy to exchange contacts for those bros who want to meet a PSE x GFE. Specifically would like KL, Manila freelance or OKT and SG ML gems.

Looks: 7/10 - very cute face, but heavy makeup
Body: 8/10 - tall and slim with a nice ass
Boobs: 3/10 - almost flat, but nice responsive nips
Language: 9/10 - fantastic English
Attitude: 8/10 - very outgoing and bubbly, loves to chat, not for those looking for quiet and business like
French: 9/10 - loves it
BBBJ: 10/10 - sloppiest, wettest, and most enthusiastic I've ever had, she will happily tell you her fetish is blowing and it turns her on so much
AR: 10/10 - nasty and wet, just the way it should be
Painting: 8/10 - tasty and responsive, she was grinding all over my face
FJ: 8/10 - enthusiastic, accommodating, no lube needed. Liked a variety of positions and loved me pounding her hard

Met this girl and had a great first session, was super happy she looks just like her photo and could speak English so well. She told me how much she loves giving blowjob and asked me to cum in her mouth, but after 15 minutes of pounding in missionary and doggy I lost control and just had time to pull out and spray all over her body.

Met her for a second time and the PSE + GFE was extreme, we went at it for an hour and finished by blowing my load down her throat. Her moans and hips and mouth begging me for more were such a turn on.

Happy to share this contact for exchange as I won't be back for a while and want to help her. Send a PM. Michat and others are mostly fake here so I was very happy to find a keeper. She has incall somewhere mentioned in this thread and can also do out call after she is finished there.
Hi bro, can share contact? Happy to exchange
Old 12-11-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello Bros,

Will be making maiden trip to Jakarta, wonder if there are any recommendations or outcall? Any website or any contacts to share?

Looking to pickup girls to go back hotel too, but not sure how's the scene there, any advice?

Thanks in advance
Old 13-11-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hello Bros,
Thanks in advance
How much is your budget ? Where will you be staying ? You speak Bahasa ?
Low budget old man like me usually go to tourist accessibly places such as Travel, Classic or fuck bars such as Grand LA and Royal.
Read the old posts and you will find all the better ones.
Old 13-11-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Low budget old man like me usually go to tourist accessibly places such as Travel, Classic or fuck bars such as Grand LA and Royal.
Hi, can't speak bahasa, only english and chinese
I will be in south Jakarta, budget around $150-$200 per night, looking for FL to my hotel or locations with privacy. Open to explore fun places too, new to Jakarta. Will take any recommendations and do some of my research on the side.
Not sure what are the prices too, looking for advice on this too. Thanks!
Old 13-11-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Hi, can't speak bahasa, only english and chinese
I will be in south Jakarta, budget around $150-$200 per night, looking for FL to my hotel or locations with privacy. Open to explore fun places too, new to Jakarta. Will take any recommendations and do some of my research on the side.
Not sure what are the prices too, looking for advice on this too. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1