The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

went there recently and asked for y***. this time round she asked for tips and standard fee for gq.

don’t think i will be going back again.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKKB View Post
Welcome OKT
O your he@d...
Old 11-05-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
went there recently and asked for y***. this time round she asked for tips and standard fee for gq.

don’t think i will be going back again.
Yup same. Visited her second time and she asked for tips. Like you, I am not returning back to that place anymore, such a pity. Oh well. Was good while it lasted, thanks once again bro lam for the recommendation
Old 11-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Yup same. Visited her second time and she asked for tips. Like you, I am not returning back to that place anymore, such a pity. Oh well. Was good while it lasted, thanks once again bro lam for the recommendation

When did u last went? I never get asked le..
Old 11-05-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

The main feature of y*** is that she does an intensely teasing massage without asking for anything (doesn't mean she is not tipped). If she starts to charge for that, then she loses her attractiveness, since she loses out on the "looks" department.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9495 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
The main feature of y*** is that she does an intensely teasing massage without asking for anything (doesn't mean she is not tipped). If she starts to charge for that, then she loses her attractiveness, since she loses out on the "looks" department.
bro not every person or masseur can self evaluate..

but you are right thou.
Old 13-05-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
Totally agree bro! Was disappointed she asked for tips from me at my second visit. Her teasing is indeed out of this world though but nah, her asking for tips turned me off a lil...
Old 13-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

are u all talking abt yuki from haven spa?

manage to autoroam and finger her gently when she give HJ.

paid $50.
Old 13-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ulrikaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

paid $50.
I thought haven spa is clean?
Old 13-05-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulrikaa View Post
I thought haven spa is clean?

nope its not clean. 2 person just zapped me on this. lol.
Old 13-05-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

One protocol here is never reveal name or prominent landmarks as we want to keep playground open and protect these hardworking ladies from identification.

Many MLs become jittery if they know being discussed openly in the Internet and standards may drop and techniques withheld. Either way, bros n MLs loses.

Clean, dirty, full, halfway, teasing, clean become dirty, dirty become clean become dirty again, whether you like kopi, teh, milk or kopitaqui, we always discreet and talking in code.

May be this ops sec is all for nothing but always assume AV is watching and jealous OKTs always around.

Rock On Bro
Old 13-05-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:

paid $50.
nope..we talking about another. surprised to know the spa you shared got provide this service.

Used to always go there..most is only above average teasing/some old staff who has left gave me unenthusiastic foc hjs.....always wanted to aim michelle but the most I got from her was teasing.
Old 13-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9495 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Bro,

One protocol here is never reveal name or prominent landmarks as we want to keep playground open and protect these hardworking ladies from identification.

Many MLs become jittery if they know being discussed openly in the Internet and standards may drop and techniques withheld. Either way, bros n MLs loses.

Clean, dirty, full, halfway, teasing, clean become dirty, dirty become clean become dirty again, whether you like kopi, teh, milk or kopitaqui, we always discreet and talking in code.

May be this ops sec is all for nothing but always assume AV is watching and jealous OKTs always around.

Rock On Bro
well said... bro
Old 14-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
paid $50.
This Yuki juz left our shore few days ago..
Old 14-05-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Yulezen is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
This Yuki juz left our shore few days ago..
So many left??? Yuki, CoCo, Lucy... Must be boss no good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1