The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fortune Center

Was at FC an hour ago. Most of the shops are closed and not a single soul was seen walking around. All the gals were either playing with their mobile phone or chit chatting. Decided to skip this place for a while.
Old 17-07-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NoHope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charted View Post
Was at FC an hour ago. Most of the shops are closed and not a single soul was seen walking around. All the gals were either playing with their mobile phone or chit chatting. Decided to skip this place for a while.
Thanks for the update bro
Old 17-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charted View Post
I went last evening and the whole place damn quiet. They are no longer as aggressive in pulling in walk ins as before. When I walked past, they mostly just looked up and then continue to do whatever they are doing. I never saw anyone who caught my attention so left the place and went elsewhere for release.
Old 17-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

I was still being invited or called upon whenever I walked past leh. All except for my regular joint as I guess the MLs have their regular customers hence doesn't bother to. Just starring at you when you walked past. Rather, the lady boss will smiled and asked on their behalf...Lol.
Old 18-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GodOfWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone still got contact of a vietnamese ML Cindy? Used to work at the Adelphi Basement. The shop now closed already though. Beautiful, sexy, smooth legs, nice boobies, aged about Mid to Late 20s? She told me she's a part time property agent / ML. dunno true or not. Been 2 or 3 years since I last visited her. Last time i saw her she was at Fortune Centre. Kindly pm me if you have her contacts. Thank you in advance. )
Old 22-07-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

aa7181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Price wise to be very subjective. You like young and beautiful gals, you want to have it in a massage shop for thrilling purpose, you want good and experience service (from a young gal?) and you want good price. Then I bet GL $150 cat will be your best match.
Bear in mind these massage shops running a biz to cater for your needs here. To me as long as not too unreasonable I will bite on to the bullet to release my loads.
I am not siding any side here but I do see bros here keep complaining and yet still went there to recee, let small head ruled and get carrot...why?
I am not a newbie here and I have no concern if you going to zap me. Juz speaking the truth. FC was one of my regular playground and I have my regular gals there too.
Old 23-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to FC just now, noticed there are 3 new shops opened on the 3rd and 4th floor. Gals wise are ordinary, not interested to walk in as most of them don't attract me..
Old 23-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kainniarun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went FC early this month and notice quite a few police officers roaming ard the area and some suspicious people in civi as well ( could be policel ). Maybe a reason why the MPs are lying low. Bros out there be careful as well
Old 23-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainniarun View Post
Went FC early this month and notice quite a few police officers roaming ard the area and some suspicious people in civi as well ( could be policel ). Maybe a reason why the MPs are lying low. Bros out there be careful as well
I went there almost every week and can be at any timing. Never see any police patrolling there before.
Further the place there under big renovation now. Hardly ppl going there...very quiet. Police go there to waste their time patrol? Last month or so just 1 raid at level 4 only. Still wasting resource there?
Old 23-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe some tenants if FC complained so AV clamped down on the area. Also possibly due to some bros saying they had raw from some of the girls there, not sure but this can be possible. Actually, even if you hav nothin better to do, dun anyhow say things about FC or spread unnecessary rumors
Old 24-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

Bro, how much does Yuki charge for FJ?
Old 24-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhunter View Post
Bro, how much does Yuki charge for FJ?
$150 all in if u know he to nego.if not is 180-200
Old 24-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Heard from 1 very senior bro here said he still paying old rate with these MLs (ie $120-$130)...don kno how true...
Old 24-07-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Heard from 1 very senior bro here said he still paying old rate with these MLs (ie $120-$130)...don kno how true...
True sometime I pay a**** $130 too,coz I told her I just fuck n go
Old 24-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

Never kno old rate still maintained...I just paid the increased late since a year plus...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1