The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-02-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wanted to book from Lover's Fortress but read some negative comments.
Anyone can help?
Old 28-02-2019, 05:34 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 0
blooey23 is one of the Best!blooey23 is one of the Best!blooey23 is one of the Best!blooey23 is one of the Best!
FR for Harley from regentlust
28 feb 2019 1600hrs

English: Limited, can understand a bit.
Looks: Discount 10% from photos
Body: Abit meaty but still slim, enhanced Ds quite firm.
Shower: attached bathroom, her service starts in the shower already, washes you and gives you a bbbj
French: Quite fierce tongue action, no smell.
BBJ: Very hardworking, takes care of balls long around 10-15 mins.
Painting/Fingering: Allowed, no smell.
FJ: Vv hardworking, rides well and got stamina.
Gives a massage in between shots. very service oriented.
GFE: Smiley and can french

OKT: Great service as usual.

All in all a decent one

Last edited by blooey23; 28-02-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old 28-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -213 / Power: 0
Doubtfire Doubtfire Doubtfire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Anyone can help?
Negative comments might be on FL, but that doesn't mean stable can't be trusted. Can be just a problem with FL. Unless you've got a whole string of bad bookings with stable then yes, it's your decision to avoid. For me, personally, I've booked from LF on a couple of occasions in the past and I've had mostly hits and occasionally, misses. OKT is alright to deal with

If you see negative FR on FL, you can avoid that FL but can't judge stable simply on one bad apple. You can try other fish from the same stable... and who knows. It might be to your liking bro
Old 28-02-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Anyone can help?
All 3 times from them are all good. No complaints
Old 28-02-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Spears from TeeRukLover

Introduction : Seeing that Spears have some good FRs so went ahead to try. Indeed it was a very satisfying bonk as Spears was so passionate throughout the session.

Looks :
Spears looks around 90% to photos and she give the feel like the pretty girl next door look. She is consider pretty to me IMO and with a bit of cuteness look. She have long hair and she is always smiling throughout the session.

Body :
She is consider a tall lady with a big bone curvy body. Her skin tone color is consider fair which is more similar to Chinese skin tone color. Have some tummy and a tattoo(North, South, East West globe) on her left chest which is slightly above her left boob. Pussy is trimmed and her pussy have a small meat which is good for painting IMO. To add on, her body is smooth and smells good too.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Around 1 year seasoned. Texture feeling consider soft to me. If did not remember wrong she told me is 36C with 210cc silicon. Consider small nipples which is brownish in color. She allow me to suck and fondle with no restriction.

GFE :
She gave very girlfriend feel who really aim to please. When in the room, she offered to help take off my clothes and pant and placed it nicely in a corner. When shower, she will give me some massage to let me feel relax. Than during the whole session she will cuddle with me, tug onto my shoulder, arm wrapped on my body and etc. Her girlfriend feeling is passionate and less commercial which I really like.

Frenching :
I also like her frenching as she french is with passion. Her style is kiss, smooch and french. Her frenching is slightly more than tongue tip. Her tongue texture feels tender IMO. We start from kisses to smooches than later frenching, the momentum feeling just keep going. Frenching with her was passionate.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ consider good for me. There is good suction feeling and she also will focus on the balls. Got one time I see she BBBJ until saliva drip out and she faster use her hand to wipe it. When she BBBJ my 2IC can see her lips is actually protruding out like a fish sucking on my 2IC which is quite a view.

FJ :
Consider quite a good FJ session with her. Feels that she is quite passionate in FJ too. We tried Cowgirl, Missionary and Doggy positions. She will also moan well which seems like she is enjoying. When finish in missionary, she let me rest on her body so I could cooldown.

In my point of view :
Spears make my session feels very passionate. That 90 mins with her make me feels like a pampered guy. She aim to please and make my session enjoyable.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 28-02-2019 at 08:34 PM.
Old 28-02-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 18
Quire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of light

Quick Fr on Pandora from Emmanuelle.

Location wasnt the easiest to get to but instruction from okt was still clear enough to find the place. Makes it very discreet as well.
Looks wise is almost same as photo. Standard thai tan, slim and petite body.
Boobs are nice and newly enhanced, can still see the scar underboob and abit hard to squeeze.
Shower was SOP but abit paiseh when bumping into another cheongster on the way to the toilet. Also had 1 auntie whom i think is there to collect money waiting downstairs.
Straight to business back in room, cathbath feels shiok like a little kitten nibbling on you. Not aggressive type. BBBJ mostly focus on the top of shaft, not the best but still okay. FJ wise she was quite tight and responsive, soft moans and grabbed her own boobs when she feel high. Light frenching is allowed. Finished in the standard missionary.
Wash up and back in room, offered to massage for me. Skill is just slightly better then piano but at least she tried. Just lay down, TCSS while she press press here and there until i fell asleep.
By the time she wake me up, only left with 20mins. Previous sessions with other ladies, would at least be asked if want to try for quick 2nd round. This time didnt get offered, didnt forced the issue just dressed up and left.
Overall is not a bad bonk, pandora is quite pretty and has got awesome figure and good FJ. Just felt like something missing with just 1 shot. Next time need to set alarm wake myself up earlier.
RTF, maybe not. At $140 price range got alot more choices.
DF - Pin
DF - Foot
STB - Noise
San - Pink
Monte - Kerri, Pavi
Old 28-02-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 16
GreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ying(Silkstockings)

Bubbly girl great gfe. Good English and familiar with sg.
Can Tcss and service is good as well. Great gem worth the price tag.
Pics real no disappointment. Gotten this from her fro FR purpose.
She have lots of great pics btw.
Thanks bro silk. Will Rtf this one.
Old 28-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
seiyazen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bowi from Mansion

This is my very first FR for a gem that truly deserves it. When bro recommended Bowi to me, I was hesitant as there was no FR and her photos looked too good to be true. However I took the plunge and was rewarded with a memorable session with a gem. Bowi was telling me she has been here for a while but hardly has any customer, and the past few Bros that booked her probably didn't wanna share this gem.

Bowi is so much more prettier in real life, with a beautiful smile and amazing figure. She is very fair, coming from northern Thailand and she can speak Mandarin and English well. Don't want to rate her with numbers as they don't do her justice. But just give her a shot and you will be rewarded with a sweet girl without commercial feel. I shall let this photo speak for her.
Old 28-02-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 6
JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!

FR for Deby from stable Devilhouse 27/02/2019 10.30 pm
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=718196

First time try with bro DH and was happy overall.

Location: East. Spacious room. Shower room cleaner than my home
Look: 90% resemblence, quite fair.
Boobs: enhanced, nice to fondle and suck her nips. Body nice and curvy
BBBJ: feel good to me, lick your shaft and occasionally DT.
GFE: her English quite simple, need to spend time ice breaking and make her laugh, then she open more, quite ting tong girl.

FJ: nice view when cow girl, with her boobs bouncing . Come 2 shots quite fast in missionary.

Spend time in between TCSS. Bros may need to have chemistry.

Overall: OKT fast and efficient. Good bonk to me and sextified. Girl with sexy curve and boobs, fair and slutty face to enjoy.

RTF: maybe if vitamin M allows, also want to try other girls from his stable first.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Question Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

It seem Mansion stable okt manage to get all FL of the same HT n WT ! 159cm / 48kgs !!
Either Good quality control or just copy n paste w some amendment....
HT do play a small part in some bro selection criteria.... cheers
Old 28-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
Most of Their 1 shot price is 120 or 110 or 100 45 mins.
Then I may choose to go GL 50.1.45.....lolx
Where is your GL house, 50/1/45???

$40-50 range for thai WL gets you 20-30 min only.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

My first good or by far the best in 2019 bonk for sure!!

Other than a lousy one i had with Cat i dont want to mention stable name

But focus guys!

TRL Britney is one of the best for sure!!!

The below rating is based on my personal preferences

Looks: 11/10 damn pretty worth every dollars trust me.
Body: 9.5/10 Nice enhanced boobs dont feel like its man made.
Nice body and smell damn good.
GFE: 9.5/10 She is very nice and sweet, nv once use her phone.
Alot of cuddling!
BBBJ: 9.4/10 when doing her job, she will look at you waaaaaa
Painting: 9/10 damn clean and tasty!
Finally FJ: stereo on max and we switch around with any question ask.

As for the stable, i previous did cancelled my booking due to some reasons however i wanna gain back the trust so the boss is nice to let me book again.

Location and boss is as good as usual!!! 10/10
Old 28-02-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cookie, Teeruklover, 28Feb, 1900
Not go into ratings as so many FR about her
GFE is strong. I am always shy at first round so hard to come but she patient and not complain. We dfk, finger, a few position then i shoot across her breast. Ask me nicely why take so long to hard and come, i say tired mah. Most FL after seeing first round take so long, try to talk me out of 2nd round, but she still smiling and when i fondle her breast, she start rubbing my dick and we start second round. During second round, i suck her nips and she cover it using her hand, then I hold her hand, she put a bit of resistant then i hold her hand down a bit more, our fingers interlocked until she shake a bit and give up. After finish, she asked, second round not tired hor? Ha ha
As other bro pointed out, she slim, enhanced, speak hokkien better than english and have thai tan.
Thanks bro SK for accomodating in short time.
Rtf: after payday lol
Old 28-02-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=719478

Stable mansion.
FL : sugar

Location 9/10 easy parking for drivers.
Clean/own toilet/dry towels

Okt response : as usual fast

Looks 4.5/10 ( pic and real person +10kg??)
Normally I would reject straight away but I was greeted in a very gentle and friendly smile and she spoken in Chinese . Decided to gamble for a good service instead of looks/boobs. height around 155cm
Short with some meat . Thai tann

Boobs d cup is falsely advertise .
B+ natural at top 4.5/10 not really a big sucker for boobs.

Shower 9/10
Showered together.
Rub her body with soap and out of sudden when she knee down and BBBJ me in the shower room (roughly 3-5m)

Frenching 8/10 allowed and she's quite fierce.

Painting 0/10 did not attempt as her body really doesn't interest me

BBBJ 9/10
She asked if I wanna it fast or slow. I liked it slow.
Run some kisses across my body and slowly head for the cock.
High suction , deep blows and tease u with fast and slow motion.
She ran for around 5m-8m. Never stop sucking and head constantly moving .

FJ 7/10
Soft natural moans. Just did 2 positions. Doggies and finish with missionary.
She's got a damn meaty ass. Those hard core BBBJ weaken me.

Still have an hour left, told her I would like to massage.
head/face massage requested.
10/10 yes , she's as good as those legit masseur.
Strong fingers press and went on for 30m without break.
She put in effort using strength to massage.

Her body / face couldn't get me hard. She ask if I wanna finished with massage or another BBBJ. I chose the laters.
Finished 2nd shoot with CMI.

This session I was pampered with good shower /good massage / CMI.

She never once check her cell.
Payment after services.

GFE 0/10 can't rate because I don't have the feel , just wanna silently enjoy the good massage /BBBJ
but can speak some English and some Chinese.

-cons.
Looks/stats are quite off( will be quite a disappointment in RL)
Not for boobs lovers.
OKT are strongly advise to give stats that are not too far and pics that are too long ago and edited with too much white lightnings

-pros
Superb never tiring BBBJ
Strong fingers for an excellent maasage
Clean room own toilet.

Damage 120/2/90
RTF no, no feel
Old 28-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubtfire View Post
Negative comments might be on FL, but that doesn't mean stable can't be trusted. Can be just a problem with FL. Unless you've got a whole string of bad bookings with stable then yes, it's your decision to avoid. For me, personally, I've booked from LF on a couple of occasions in the past and I've had mostly hits and occasionally, misses. OKT is alright to deal with

If you see negative FR on FL, you can avoid that FL but can't judge stable simply on one bad apple. You can try other fish from the same stable... and who knows. It might be to your liking bro
If negative FRs from the same cheongster then is the cheongster's problem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1