The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
all i know now is that my ears are going to burst from 51 music...and i am damn tired...
You sound real exhausted.
Take a break from JC else, you will suffer burntout mentally, physically or finacially.
Which ever comes first.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlaze
Send it for DNA test. Find the culprit.
No need to waste money for testing lah. Save the money for more beer. I admit I am one of the two who has contribute to the stain, as for the other half, I believe he know who she is.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
btw, my name is call LAMENT and not info counter. From now on, all info and intelligence work by me will cost 1 mug of beer, 4 mugs = 1 jug. All translation will be charged at the same rate........
Btw, ur name's not lament. Your nick is.

Nbz... Change topic huh? XY leh?

Beer? Root beer can? I buy u a bottle.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Look it from another way, at least u can claim that your book is 'tested' and when you steam tat time during reading you can smell your book. It brings a new dimension to the meaning of 'reading!

Enjoy!
Thanks for your 'testing', with the smell of the mixture, I guess it will enable me to last longer.....
Old 08-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

How cum 2 days nobody post? all jc cheong kaki retired or last two days cheong non stop?
Old 08-10-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How cum 2 days nobody post? all jc cheong kaki retired or last two days cheong non stop?

server was down mah and cannot post ....

couple of new arrivals in 51, quite a few fitting my criteria if u guys know what i mean .....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 08-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlaze
You sound real exhausted.
Take a break from JC else, you will suffer burntout mentally, physically or finacially.
Which ever comes first.

from: "Research on the Vietnamisation Process" by Sinh, Thesis for Phd in Vietnamisation

with much similarities to assimilation of subjects by the borgs, the Vietnamisation program will result in mental anguish, heart aches and pain. even if the process was reverse, part of the vietnamise consciousness remains. Subject will forever remain vietnamise.

major symptons of vietnamisation:
1. Emotional rollercoaster due to the need to fit into the general consciousness.
2. Huge drain of resources usually in the right back pocket of subject.
3. Energy drain from lack of sleep, hangovers and associated symptoms.

the above extract will explain what is happening.....

Old 08-10-2004, 03:28 PM
D^KnighT

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

couple of new arrivals in 51, quite a few fitting my criteria if u guys know what i mean .....

Yo nice day for us last night, thanks to you bro... anyway, my guys will be at 51 tonight by 11pm, knowingly that it closes at 2am today.

Adonas got stuck with the big breat girl and keep wanting to sex her up... kekeke... can't wait to see her tonight.

Not to mention that Jame's girl looks like Chen Hui Ling the singer / actress.

See ya tonight.
Old 08-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D^KnighT
Yo nice day for us last night, thanks to you bro... anyway, my guys will be at 51 tonight by 11pm, knowingly that it closes at 2am today.

Adonas got stuck with the big breat girl and keep wanting to sex her up... kekeke... can't wait to see her tonight.

Not to mention that Jame's girl looks like Chen Hui Ling the singer / actress.

See ya tonight.

11pm is a bit way too late in joo chiat region xcept u-turn..... most gals will leave for u-turn by 12 midnight...........

Old 08-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

gers citeria? Fat, tall and wearig spec just like you? Just kidding. Saw acouple ofnice one too at BL.
Old 08-10-2004, 04:34 PM
D^KnighT

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
11pm is a bit way too late in joo chiat region xcept u-turn..... most gals will leave for u-turn by 12 midnight...........
See if they want to go U Turn then. I will check it out with them then inform you.
Old 08-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
gers citeria? Fat, tall and wearig spec just like you? Just kidding. Saw acouple ofnice one too at BL.
fat sometimes quite shiok also, lots of bounce .......

knn .... my criteria so bad one meh ...... anything that is above 21 is strike out of my list liao ...... unless like during the big glut over the past year which force me to go for feelings ....... but now all seems back to normal and the young ones are back in force ..... just got to know 3 20-y.o last nite ...........

Old 08-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horniguy1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

knn .... my criteria so bad one meh ...... anything that is above 21 is strike out of my list liao ...... unless like during the big glut over the past year which force me to go for feelings ....... but now all seems back to normal and the young ones are back in force ..... just got to know 3 20-y.o last nite ...........

Si meh , 51 got new stuff, think tonite dun go bl still stick to my playground better......kekkekeke.
Old 08-10-2004, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
chinois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

yo bro is it.........??? evertime say got new supply but cannot make it one leh.......siannnnnnnnn
Old 08-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniguy1977
Si meh , 51 got new stuff, think tonite dun go bl still stick to my playground better......kekkekeke.
when did it become your playground .... hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinois
yo bro is it.........??? evertime say got new supply but cannot make it one leh.......siannnnnnnnn
sorry lah, your requirement is too high too match sia ...... what u want me to do for me age is the main factor ..... for u body is more important .....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1