The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Bro, what do you mean by 'tactical'?
Means contact her during the periods whereby she can look at her phone lor.

I think best is to wait a while more ba for the demand to cool down and now is also the start of the month.
Old 05-11-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
softjello is Cool - loads of Potential

Does anybody have the legendary Donna contact? Forgive my noobness....
Old 05-11-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by softjello View Post
Don’t bother, just wait and see if she does relist
Old 05-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from a long session with Yu Er.
https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-er-massage/

Looks: very pretty and young 9/10
Massage: not bad, not piano 8.5/10
Sensual: very good, especially u can see her from the mirror wardrobe. Haha. 9.5/10

At least a 9/10 for her. Initially book 90 mins, finally extended to 120 mins. Faster book her cos she is leaving end of this mth. Fast hand fast leg, her appointments are quite fully packed. She might only come back next year and not so soon.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Ai La is still so hot to book... I still unable to get a slot in advance..

How many days in advance do u guys normally book for her?

Her reply in SMS is jet lag for how many hours ah?
I msg her during weekends until now no reply. I went for Yu Er liao. See my FR above.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Just came back from a long session with Yu Er.
https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-er-massage/

Looks: very pretty and young 9/10
Massage: not bad, not piano 8.5/10
Sensual: very good, especially u can see her from the mirror wardrobe. Haha. 9.5/10

At least a 9/10 for her. Initially book 90 mins, finally extended to 120 mins. Faster book her cos she is leaving end of this mth. Fast hand fast leg, her appointments are quite fully packed. She might only come back next year and not so soon.
Did the 2hrs pass by very fast for you? Can’t imagine booking a ML for that long haha and I guess u tried out every available service she offers?
Old 05-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Aiyo already explained ma why her ang moh cmi and got china accent.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=41429
was also one of my regular person i look for, until my pocket can't afford to go often..

her service was pretty good and don't eat into timing.. And also did see her IC before as was worried about the age as well, when she 1st started 2 yrs back. Last time was a set of As, now upgraded to C, but i still prefer the natural ones.. then again to each his own..

Think most bros here complained about pricing (which i also must complain) but to each his own ba... see worth it or not.. will i go again? My answer will be once in awhile when i can afford it..

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 05-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

http://sgrelax.online/girl/1050-xiaoxue/

And the $120 trend continues
The photo looks good though
Old 05-11-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Did the 2hrs pass by very fast for you? Can’t imagine booking a ML for that long haha and I guess u tried out every available service she offers?
The initial 90 mins flies, that’s why I extended to 120 mins since she was available. Great service from her.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
dungeondragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

First time doing FR so bear with me a lil.

This FR is made out to Chi Zi as I feel she really deserves it. I really appreciate the effort she puts into the massage and she really tries to engage you in conversation. She's kind and accommodating, making it feel like she's someone you know helping you destress. She kept asking me how I felt, and looked worried she wasn't getting me aroused. I found it really adorable that she had so much concern and put effort in connecting with me and I feel it makes me understand the true value of this service. A pretty face can be novel at first but it'll lose it's charm sooner or later. The service lies in how much chemistry you have with the ML.

Looks: Personally I really like how she looks, she's really cute looking like Mort from Madagascar.

Her massage is pretty good like a 7ish

Her chemistry is great like a 8ish mostly cos it's a first time and...

the one you guys are most interested in heheh
sensual is a 10

https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/
Old 05-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by softjello View Post
Closed shop liao. She might have RTC for good. Move on.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
The initial 90 mins flies, that’s why I extended to 120 mins since she was available. Great service from her.
I can understand how time passes by fast with her. Her massage is pretty gentle, comfortable and her sensual is quite thorough at a nice pace as well.

Best thing is you can see in the mirror the sensual action taking place on your back. The pace can pick up when the right buttons are pressed. Haha.

Sexy voice as well, low tone husky.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11520 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro has luck with long nu & chi zi?
Old 05-11-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Thanks for the valuable Intel on these 2 babes! From what I have read so far, think Breeze is likely more of my 'veg'
Tried Qing Chuan just now. She operates at the same hotel as An Xin when I tried the latter some time back, but she'll be moving to an apartment soon. Overall, it was a good experience. I was mostly chatting with her throughout while she was jerking me off (she didn't complain about being tired even though she was doing it for close to 40 minutes, which really impressed me). What was said about her complexion is true but she's still a pretty and tall lass with GND looks.

But ya, I think Breeze will be right up your alley if we're talking about Donna/Ai La territory.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Ai La is still so hot to book... I still unable to get a slot in advance..

How many days in advance do u guys normally book for her?

Her reply in SMS is jet lag for how many hours ah?
For now 2 days advanced to be safe. At the moment not easy is because:

She has many RTM customers.
She doesn't work crazy long hours
She don't use hp at all during sessions, so she has limited time to reply.
Basically her slots are filled either the day before or the very morning.

End of the day, she is still not seasoned enough like those lao jiao ML to formulate her customers intake strategy (mix of some newbies daily etc) and coz she is still red hot, she don't need to crack her head on such tactics YET.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1