The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Hi bro I thought magic and charm is either they have it or they don't. How to pick that up ?
Well, what you said is not entirely true ... Yes, usually more experience & outgoing WLs with friendly & charming dispositions have a good head start versus those less experience and more introvert individuals ... All that said, even experience and good personality WLs may also need some time to understand and acquire the GL mojo as the needs of the local punters may be quite unique and may differ somewhat compare to say, punters from HK, China, Middle Eastern, etc. One classic example is, majority of the local punters prefer french kissing, cunnilingus and role-playing the KC game ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-02-2014, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, what you said is not entirely true ... Yes, usually more experience & outgoing WLs with friendly & charming dispositions have a good head start versus those less experience and more introvert individuals ... All that said, even experience and good personality WLs may also need some time to understand and acquire the GL mojo as the needs of the local punters may be quite unique and may differ somewhat compare to say, punters from HK, China, Middle Eastern, etc. One classic example is, majority of the local punters prefer french kissing, cunnilingus and role-playing the KC game ...
Well said,bro max,nowdays most local punters like frenching,it make u feel more passionate and shiok!KC game some times it works,can boost up the man morale!Those bro like this will die die waited for her dream girl.
Only a small group of samster think frenching is dirty due to WL doing Bbbj,AR.In the old days, most WL don't provide frenching.
Old 03-02-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFace View Post
1809 promoter?
Promoter? Just shared my last experience with her. Anyway, I hv no particular intention to convince bros here the girls is a MUST to try. Afterall, it is the eyes of the beholder to judge and feel if it is worth their $$ to try.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Han Zi韩子(16W04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
come on where are those d-cups ....
Perhaps u may wish to check out busty newbie Han Zi 韩子(16W04)...ShanDong mm, quite fair with natural D(?) cup boobs & small tits, silky long hair...158cm to 160cm tall...curvy sexy bod...chio fm close range wif sharp facial features...
Old 03-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up KeKe (1651) - The smell of sex!

KeKe (1651)...mid 20s? mm fm Sichuan...fair, quite chio, sexy sultry milf looker wif lovely black eyes...tinted brown long wavy hair worn side flip makes her look even more chio!...has a strong feminine nu ren wei allure!!...bears a slight resemblance to Constance Song, well to me at least!...160+cm ht...slim sexy curvy bod, wif smooth skin, lovely back...beautifully shaped perky firm C cup boobs wif 50 cent light pink areola/cherry shaped tits, fab sight n feel!...juicy perky smooth ass, vgd for doggie...pussy a tad bushy but no smell...has previous skin trade experience. ..

Overall sex svc excellent n gfe is vgd...hot sensual passionate sex...sight feel n smell of strong femininity, v shiok!...nice frenching...!

Door closed n she sashayed up to me, her lovely eyes seductively fixed on mine, raba, wet kissing turns to passionate sensuous frenching, stripped each other, vgd boobs, bod n pussy feel wif KeKe still wearing her killer heels accentuated by side mirror effect, v nice prelude...!

Showed action: hot n steamy full works pkge!...soapy raba front n back...front, enjoyed her beautiful big boobs being squeezed on me chest, bods grinding, me squeezing her juicy ass cheeks, frenchie...back, enjoyed rubbing me soapy hard throbbing cock on her ass crack, squeezed her lovely boobs fm behind n turned her head to frenchie...soapy boobs fuck wif vgd eyecontact shiok!...bbbj solid full deepthroat, both warm water n natural slurpy wet...v nice...

Bed action:...climbed on top of me back, soothing bm, vgd boobs, bod n pussy feel...then she did a soft slow boobs/tits massage, which was v shiok n titillating wif her boobs/tits stroking n grazing on me skin...especially enjoyed when i was on me back, each boob/tit on me face, then chest, legs n finally a boobs n tits fuck combo!...solid lick n suction style catbath...no ar though...balls lick, suck n massage...bbbj once again another solid round of full deepthroat, tongue twirl, head swirl, wet n slurpy, vgd eyecontact...standing bbbj wif her kneeling on the bed also v nice sexy submissive feel!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, vgd boobs, bod n pussy feel, me caressing her face n frenchie...then went into full action on her fab boobs/tits which got a shiok reaction fm her, soft moans, eyes rolling, jerking, her hands caressing me face!....me tonguefu action lagi shiok as she was jerking, squirming, moans getting louder, her hands at times squeezing her beautiful big boobs, at other times gripping the pillow, until she reached a high point by grinding her wet pussy onto me face!

Fj vgd as she let herself go naturally to enjoy n also has gd stamina n gd control of her pussy muscles...spooning sideways wif one of her leg's lifted, me hving access to her boobs/clit n frenchie accentuated by mirror effect; doggie becuz of her sexy juicy perky ass + squeezing her fab big boobs fm behind + seeing her sensual high looks in the mirror in front of the bed; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, big boobs squashed on me chest, frenchie, at other times me pumping real hard n squeezing her fab boobs at the sametime, she moaning n urging me on to fuck her faster n harder; asian cowgal/cowgal pump n grind, she squatting on the the tip of me cock, slow pump, then fast pump all the way down me cock, then grind n back up again, damn bloody shiok wif her lovely big boobs swaying abt, at times me squeezing them hard, our eyes locked!....reached the point when I shot me load, pulled her down, deep embrace, wif me cock still inside her pussy, frenchie passionately...!

Overall had a v enjoyable session wif this KeKe....strong sultry sensuous feminine allure...together wif her hot curvy bod n lovely big boobs...this KeKe just smells of sex!!...definite gem material...however beware of her kc charm, Sichuan mm lah?!
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 03-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 21
smallkuku is one of the Best!smallkuku is one of the Best!smallkuku is one of the Best!
Re: Han Zi韩子(16W04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Perhaps u may wish to check out busty newbie Han Zi 韩子(16W04)...ShanDong mm, quite fair with natural D(?) cup boobs & small tits, silky long hair...158cm to 160cm tall...curvy sexy bod...chio fm close range wif sharp facial features...
this one enhanced, but cannot tell by looking
Old 03-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Han Zi韩子(16W04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallkuku View Post
LoL...had heard some rumblings in this regard buddy...but if it is a well done boob job then does it really matter?!
Old 03-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallkuku View Post
But can tell by squeezing or not ?

cheers
Old 03-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Bro Max - Jia Jia is also solid D right before her auntie visits...
Bro, which Jia Jia are you referring to?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, which Jia Jia are you referring to?
1617...heard she hardly wk these days
Old 03-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
LoL...had heard some rumblings in this regard buddy...but if it is a well done boob job then does it really matter?!
If squeeze feels like natural...I dun mind
Old 03-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
1617...heard she hardly wk these days
How's the going Mr Boobs Master? These days there are plenty of Ms Titties for you to choose from so long your taste does not exceed C ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
How's the going Mr Boobs Master? These days there are plenty of Ms Titties for you to choose from so long your taste does not exceed C ...
Yup still lurking here waiting U n bro Omnia FRs on busty gals exceeding C up Juz bonk Baby n Baihe these 2 mths.....
Old 03-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
If squeeze feels like natural...I dun mind
Fully agree bro - man made or natural as long as feels soft and plenty to hold, mold and lick it's all good to me...
Old 03-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

Bros - still need help with those gone home...

AC Milan 3033 ENH C+ 1.63m curvy - commando
Ah Yen 1425 C 1.57m
Ai Li Si (Alice) 16W06 B+/C light brown pinkish 1.65m
Amy 1803 C/D brownish big 1.52m
Anqi 2017 D
Apple 1809 C brownish pink
Baby 2831A C light brown pinkish 1.66m - commando
Bai Er 1429 C brownish 1.62m
Bai He 1615 C light brown 1.55m
Bai He 2038 ENH C 1.6m
Bei Bei 16W15 C 1.63m
Bing Bing 16W19 ENH B+/C slim