The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Unknown919196 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinMing54321 View Post
Hi bro, i thk 2 shots for 70mins is quite standard, as per the website. how's the quality of girls? i went DAO recently, the mamasan told me there is no young girl, all early 30 to 40. how's donut?
Pros is no issues getting in. Cons is my assignes girl is not very slim and not young (think early 30s) but still passable. Tried to visit hongdae kiss bang as was in the area. There is one at B1 of this mage coffee outlet near L7 Hongdae (Mega MGC Coffee Hongik Univ. 161-9 Donggyo-dong Mapo-gu Seoul) and another you can fins here (https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/ru/map/korea-night-life_247063#16/37.5573/126.9220) Both ok with english but timimg didnt work for me
Old 14-05-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NaceTravel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown919196 View Post
Pros is no issues getting in. Cons is my assignes girl is not very slim and not young (think early 30s) but still passable. Tried to visit hongdae kiss bang as was in the area. There is one at B1 of this mage coffee outlet near L7 Hongdae (Mega MGC Coffee Hongik Univ. 161-9 Donggyo-dong Mapo-gu Seoul) and another you can fins here (https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/ru/map....5573/126.9220) Both ok with english but timimg didnt work for me
Thank you all for this website who is very good goldmine of information ! Anyone have other suggestion of decent kissbang in Seoul ? I just want to try one for the "science you know"
Old 15-05-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
kalamingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaceTravel View Post
Thank you all for this website who is very good goldmine of information ! Anyone have other suggestion of decent kissbang in Seoul ? I just want to try one for the "science you know"
Take note that a lot of those in the map are entries from 2018/2019 and likely closed. These places don't last long except for the main ones as shared in this thread.

As for kissbang, there are several in sillim which is your best bet. I shared a review not too long ago
Old 15-05-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
NaceTravel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamingo View Post
Take note that a lot of those in the map are entries from 2018/2019 and likely closed. These places don't last long except for the main ones as shared in this thread.

As for kissbang, there are several in sillim which is your best bet. I shared a review not too long ago
Thanks definetely take a shot of where you recommand ! Will post an update about it
Old 15-05-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 7
LinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikorium View Post
Hi, can i check if dream anma need to book beforehand or can straightaway walk in?
Hi bro, closed already.
Old 16-05-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ikorium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bro reccomend which anma/kiss bang offer unlimited shots?

i’ve seen people recommending starop online but idk if it even accept foreigners…

Last edited by Ikorium; 16-05-2024 at 07:45 PM.
Old 16-05-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

LinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of light

Manage to find some freelance, pending verifications. just write here for guys information

1. Yoojin, 360k/1hr/1shot, 700k/2hr/2shots, 23y, 163cm, 46kg, natural C, 85/62/85. she accepts sex without condom but at the price of 500k/1hr/1shot. so far the most attractive girl i found. would try her in June (outcall only)
2. Somi, 340k/1hr/1shot, 640k/2hr/2shots, 24y, 162cm, 47kg, 83/70/84, no raw for her, she is also very sexy from the photo posted, would try her late May or June. (outcall only)
3. Yuna, 340k/1hr/1shot, 600k/2hr/2shots, 26y, 173cm, 64kg, B cup, 85/69/91, no raw either, i have quite good conversation with her, would try her this weekend. (outcall only)
4. Sarah, 350k/1hr/1shot, 650k/2hr/2shots, 26y, 170cm, 54kg, C cup, 91/64/91. the good thing for her is that she gets her hotel and ok to do overnight, no raw. i will try her in June. btw, she is mixed with Australian
5. Mary, 230k/1hr/1shot, 400k/2hr/2shots, 31y, 155cm, 46kg, D cup, 99/62/87. the most affordable one, and she is Slavic. she only does incall. may try her anytime haha.
Old 18-05-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Slimguy619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Wonder if anyone has comments on strip salon like this? https://www.highendseoul.com/about-3

650k for 2 hrs, choose your girl, free whiskey and food, can fuck in bar then go back to their hotel to fuck more.
A little on the pricey side, but I'm curious as well. Especially if the models are as represented.
Old 18-05-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DODODO3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Wonder if anyone has comments on strip salon like this? https://www.highendseoul.com/about-3

650k for 2 hrs, choose your girl, free whiskey and food, can fuck in bar then go back to their hotel to fuck more.
Anybody wanna visit together?
Old 19-05-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Tried Yuan.
Attitude wise is perfect, but looks wise is really not my type. Not as advertised slim, but yes, she is tall, boob is ok, B to B+. Service wise is so so, not that much as per anma girl. Won't RTF.
Old 19-05-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
kalamingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinMing54321 View Post
Tried Yuan.
Attitude wise is perfect, but looks wise is really not my type. Not as advertised slim, but yes, she is tall, boob is ok, B to B+. Service wise is so so, not that much as per anma girl. Won't RTF.
Thanks for sharing. There isn't much FR for outcalls in Seoul. Do you mind sharing a bit of the process if there's anything to know. E.g. did they want address or meet nearby and u bring back home, any opportunity to reject since not same as pictures, etc. I assume outcalls also don't time watch as much. Etc
Old 21-05-2024, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
adamhhhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamingo View Post
Here's my FR for Sillim hot kiss kissbang.

Arrived at about 2:15pm and they were busy. I always can't tell if I'm out of breath from climbing the four flights of stairs, or if I'm just nervous each time. Anyways, counter lady spoke English, told her I wanted an hour and someone slim, young and pretty through papago and she hand signaled okay and ushered me to brush my teeth and to the room.

While waiting, I had a feeling I'd get let down so hot tip to everyone else, please be mentally ready that the ugliest girl is going to walk in and be ready to request for a switch. You don't want to be caught off guard.

[...]

One thing about swapping tho, your new girl will know you swapped and after we broke the ice she did ask me why i swapped and was very confused about it. I guess locals don't swap often? Just have a good answer ready too to not make you sound like an ass.

Will I be back again? Probably not. I think I'm done with kissbangs for now. It's fun for a bit of a surprise and a roll of the dice, but sometimes I just want a hot girl and dont care how muh it is and I dont want to get disappointed. Next up anmas or outcalls. Hopefully I can find some reliable ones that arent scams.
Thank you for the FR! Couple questions

1. What time do they open? Guess the picking would be slim [pun intended] during the early mornings before noon?

2. Would it be awkward to ask for a switch again 2nd...3rd time?

3. What was the price difference between 30m and 1h?
Old Yesterday, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 14
Furoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Adding my humble contribution.

Finally tried the Kiss Bang at Sillim.

Although I do not like gambling, but banging a local young chick is too much of an opportunity to give up.

Following the instructions I found on this thread, I reached the shop and upon making my decision for 60 minutes I was pointed to brush my teeth.

A big sized lady addressed me and brought me to a room to wait.

The environment is pretty clean and well maintained.

Lucky for me, I was assigned 20 plus years old girl. The figure was superb, the face was still acceptable.

DFK was allowed by default.
I wanted to take things slow and went for the 150k won option.
I brought my own sagami condom and funny enough the lady was inspecting its expiry date.

We had some conversations over Papago over hospital playlist, which was playing as background music in the room.
The massage bed was quite wide and well set up.

She had B+ size boobs and was pointy tits, I would say her breasts are natural and quite nice to grope.

When I was entering her she was really very tight, despite the condom on, I can feel every of her vagina muscles gripping my dick real hard.

I went very slow but her expressions were over the skies, that made it hard to control. I only did it in missionary because the moment I groped her boobs during the action, she pressed on my hand hard with her hands and groped her boobs really tightly.

It was my first time getting to grope that hard, my past experiences all told me to gentle. After releasing I continued to thrust for a bit before exiting the hole.

I exited too fast and I saw the shock on her face.

Realizing that I had another 25 minutes left I asked if I could get additional services and we settled with a HJ with her in DFK with my hands all over her boobs.

I guess I got really lucky today and thankful for this Singaporean community for getting to try this out a foreigner.

Probably I won’t ever have a chance to go ahead but this was one of those Fs to remember for a lifetime.
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sharing my experience here. I had did some research since early May to now and even during my Japan trip prior to going to Korea. Selected 4 girls to choose from, the rest all MIA or gave me instagram photos, some of which i manages to reverse google image search.

1. Yuna/risa choi - 173cm, B+. Had shown her body photo with name written on it. Not my type coz im not into tall girls since im not tall also.
2. Jinjoo - 166cm, D. Had shown her body photo with name written on it. Price went up from my initial conversation with her from 300k to 400k.
3. Jace - 163cm, B+, GND look and look a bit like jade seah but younger. Had many good reviews snaoshots
4. Mikaela6665 - claimed to be group of independent FL. Had good conversations with her and she assigned me a girl

Day 1:

Decided to head to Dao on 1st day in case was disappointed with the independent FL. Mamasan brought me in and ask for type and price. I went for 300k/2s and asked for petite with big boobs. She asked if i wanted roomand i said yes. Dunnoe y I didnt think of club then.
After a while, she left me down 1 level and a mid 30s lady was waiting for me. Had heavy makeup, decent body and boobs. But her bbbj, nuru and hj was not bad. Had 1 shot with her and asked her to massage me in the end, coz disappointed and wanna save last shot for tmr.

Day 2:
Had prebook a room for 2 hrs at 9-11pm at $25 via agoda few days back and msg mikaela6665. Upon arrrival, i showed my room card and Mikaela6665 said booking now, gal available at 1130pm only. She ask me to try extend timing in which hotel cant do. New room cost $130. She just say next time bah. And will deduct $25 for me. So i checkout and went to donuts.

At donuts arrival, they usher me in and ask for type and price. Thinking back from Dao and the lady said room only have 30-40s, club are younger, I 1st ask for young girl then petite. The mamasan added in big boobs. I asked for 300k/2s but she says may wait longer, 1s is about 50 mins le. So i went for 1s.

When its my turn, the lady was waiting for me at the lift. OMG, she look like 80% of Sakura from Le Sserafim, with a more dieted look on her face. 160cm, B or B+ boobs, small and cute ass like a 18-23., wearing translucent white dress until half thigh levels, can see her black bra and panties thru

She took off my robes and BJ me in the lift, the lift went down then up then down. Then she led me out to the hallway, passing by can see other girls getting fucked or giving bbbj. She led me to the chair and BBBJ me, while another girl was getting doggied just beside me. Then the other girl walked pass me and gave me a kiss with holding her man's hand and having BJ from Sakura. Weird and awkward moment. Hahaha coz i met eyes with the guy.

Sakura then led me to her room and we began small talks. She says she is maknae, 23 yrs old in the line up tonight. I told her i also seem to be the maknae among the customers and we both laugh. She prepared the nuru bed and slowly strip off. I helped her strip and fondled her cute boobs and small ass.

Nuru was normal, then showered and brought me to other rooms where there were 2 couple inside. One on cowgirl, another on doggie. Then she gave me standing BJ while other customer carass her ass. His girl and fondled me.

We went back and started having sex. I slapped her ass hard and a few times also.She was tight and expressions was really good. Another couple came into my room and started giving BJ to her man. She pulled my hand to fondle her ass while her man slap Sakura's ass. Then they left us alone for the full sex experience.

I was very mindblown from her and sad that i had only one shot with her. Perhaps, if i had insisted on 2 shots, i would not have met her.

Btw, her name is Tomorrow but i cant find her hangul name in the day/night girls list.

Also, if u wan young girl, need go for club service and 1st preference must indicate young, the reast are all secondary.

Will definitely recommend and go back to donuts next time, but i scared now that i received 100/100 service , next time go back for club service may not be same as now. Hahaha
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

shikl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
Went back to Korea again and of course I was back for more kiss bang action. If you missed it, read my previous review when I went to Korea.

Went to the Silim one for the bros that are familiar. This time round I learnt some basic Korean so communication with the counter wasn't an issue. Price still same as before and signalled to brush my teeth. This time round not sure is it because I know Korea or it was holiday/I got lucky, they assumed me a SYT that claimed to be 24 and still studying. Holy shit, really struck jackpot. She really looks damn chio and slim, easily head turner if she go Orchard road.

Of course I went for the full package - we had some Chemistry since I was able to converse in basic Korean. Went into DFK after some small talks as I roamed over her skirt and started fondling over her panties as she undressed my pants and did the same roaming over my undies. She started moaning after awhile and I felt her panties turn wet! Think she was super turned on by all the rubbing. She became super horny, took off her panties and took control of the game. Went on top of me in CG position and took her top and bra off to reveal her small B. Not really a problem for me since I was more of a face than a boobs person. She started grinding her bare pussy on my undies while we continue to DFK, and it didn't take long until my underwear was soaked with my precum and her juices. Really crazy now that I think back. She was super horny and every grind / hump made a very squishy sound because she was literally drenched down there. Stripped my undies and cap on, started pumping in CG as both of us enjoyed each other's company. Watching this wild and chio SYT ride me in CG was a sight to behold. She came so many times that the whole condom was filled with her white cum, changed position to 69 and finished in CIM (with top up).

Sorry if I was a bit long winded, but this time round at Silim it was a really good experience since I hit the jackpot on this SYT. She said she wouldn't be working for too long, so not sure if she will still be there if bros visit soon. Her name starts with L.
Hi bro im in korea right now, may i ask for the name of L? Thanks in advance..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1