The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-05-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
justforbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=725953
Ling Silk Stocking 2/5
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: 7/10
French: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
CIM: no
GFE: 8/10
Ling is a sweet lady who can ride quite well and not those rush rush type. Had a great time with her. Though not the best looker but solid girfriend feel with her.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
oreo97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha68 View Post

Real?
too good to be true
Old 03-05-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

looks like PSed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo97 View Post
too good to be true
Old 03-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
matoya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a quick FR for Jessie from Silkstockings

Looks : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
Massage : yes
GFE : sadly no
Good bonk, but not that great because no chemistry between me and her.
But not bad la, her looks is 100% like photos, she FJ quite intense and her ass damn nice for doggy
Won't RTF because no chemistry and there's a fuckton of other choices available these days.
Thanks to bro for the fast replies and service as usual!
Old 03-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
A1dkrashed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with this chio bu Naomi from Regent Lust web last night.

Naomi height is near 165cm, quite tall for me. Make her look much gorgeous from my first impression. Wearing a sexy lingerie maybe is it cause I book her at night time haha.
Face: Look very chio to me. Sharp face features with make-up. Look like those models work in Thai disco.
Body: Big on the right area, love those nice feeling of impact during our battle times.
Boobs: Enhanced C cup but not so hard, feel quite soft when squeezing.
Skin tone: Fairer than typical Thai.
Communicate: She can speak good basic English so I feel like we are chatting like a close fuck buddy hehe.

Actions: First we shower together had some ice breaking chat, friendly girl. My eyes can't get away from her face maybe she is my type of chio bu. Dried ourselves and i was laying on bed. She give a sudden hop on bed. We start kissing and frenching, my hand can't stop went all over her smooth body. She slowly move down south, started a good BBBJ. Her BBBJ was sensual and deep like a pro! My finger was playing with her boobs and nipples, slowly down to her love hole. Move on to 69 position and have some licking. She gladly obeyed with some nice moans.

My piak piak moments started, request for cap on move up to doggy her on her firm butt, she moans out like a mad women haha. Went on with some missionary, my stamina was dropping and I think she feel it, so she carry on to cowgirl me until I saw her sexy expression finally beh tahan liao my firework explode! Waaaa the feelings was like reaching jurong end point SONG! We both lay down to take a break after some clean up. Looking forward for my second round. She was hugging me near to her, chatting went on with some topic of fun place in Singapore. Her hand was playing with my balls at that time, don't know why we turn up with some dirty talk then lai liao loh. I was giving her some slow fingering on her love hole, slowly I can feel some wetness. I know its time for me to move on. Here come my 2nd piak piak moment!

Everything went much hotter smooth than my 1st round, maybe we both know our sensitive point. This time round manage to try much more different position on missionary. Good time always pass fast, I can feel the time is running out soon. I know my most pressure finishing move was doing doggy, keep going until I reach JB custom and pull off my cap to release all my little army on her boobs with a nice end game.

Overall a good bonk, never met a girl that can offer me so much GFE after so long. I will most probably return for again next week. You have a nice gem here bro SK! Pls take good care of her. To bros who like chio girl with nice firm butt should give her a try. Heard she told me that this few day she don't get much cust so I hope this FR post would help some BROS here for your choice. Anyway wait for my text next week bro SK. Hope can get a RTF rates from you yeah cheers!
Old 03-05-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha68 View Post

Real?
Previous in jb, saw her Instagram before, without makeup is shit man.
Old 03-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 6
jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=726449

2/5 for free session.
FR for Judy SS
Looks: 9/10
body: 10/10
Boobs: 9/10
Frenching: 7/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 10/10
A absolute gem like most bros already commented.
Old 03-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
mikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just finish a session with Galaxy-Xcorts Naco. Had her in Jan when she was here earlier this year. Nothing change! If you like a petite minah who does an awesome blow job, she is the one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelfredrik View Post
Reporting for Naco from Galaxy-Xcorts

OKT response was superb! Great service!
Looks: Exactly like advertise, malay minah

Body: Tight for a milf, petite in size

Boobs: Small B

BBJ: Takes my little bro well. Face fuck her a little, deep throat and hands free

FJ: Wet, like seriously wet. Soft natural moan, a bit shy so will face off.

GFE: Cuddles a lot, loves to touch here and there. Stroke my little bro till it's rock hard for 2nd shot.

RTF: Maybe, for a bonk that price she is quite worth it. If you have fetish for a petite minah, able to handle face fuck go for her. Heading home on the 25th.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
tkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samstertkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Meiji Silkstocking on 1st May 2019.

Look: similar to photos. Features and face size slightly photoshopped overall still pretty.
Body: Ample bottom with slight tummy.
Boob: A b cupper all natural.
Bbbj: Green but give her thumbs up for being hardworking.
French: try her best maybe i not Aaron Kwok.
Fj: Both shots completed in missionary. Meiji did her part by riding to exhaustion.
Good bonk good location also.
Thanks okt for the smooth arrangement.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Judy from ss
Thursday afternoon

Looks 9/10 no blemishes no braces
Body 9/10 very sexy body, boobs enhanced but soft.
Bbbj 8/10 decent got feel, too bad not long.
Fj 8/10 her stamina not so good, u will have to do the work. But nice body to fuck and she will lift her legs high high. Her face is a sight to behold while fucking. Alot of moans during doggie. By end of session the bed has a big patch of her pussy juice which she struggled to clean off lol.
Smooching type not sword fight French.
Gfe 9/10 but you have to put in effort for it. Very natural afterwards, whores are humans too. Good English for conversation.
Rtf : yes but a few angpais caught my eye.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
RxBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo97 View Post
too good to be true
My feel is artificial man made beauty. I prefer natural chiobu.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
princetonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Ling Silk Stockings 3/5
Date: 2nd May
Looks: 8/10. Real pics. Usual ps but its her for sure.
Body: 8/10. slight meaty, acceptable for sure. Meaty at the right place I especially at the ass. Great for doggy.
Boobs: 8/10. B cup can lick and suck all i want and watch nipples harden. Enjoyed a lot on her rack.
BBBJ/ Painting: 8/10 good suction and 69 position and fingering allowed. Got her dripping wet in no time with some furious licks on her clits.
FJ: 9/10. Her moans louder than the piak piak sounds from her ass when i doggy her. Finished me in super quick time. 2nd shot also ram her hard in doggy till she almost scream with joy. My funstick is quite big for her i guess. Again finished in quick time just doing doggy.
GFE: 6/10. Her english is hopeless she made up by kissing me through out the interval period. Quite happy go lucky always smiling.
Dmg: $150 is a worthy price just for that ass. Will be back for her if time permit.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
watever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 May 2019, 5.30pm
Teeruklover, Mint

This is one of the rare times I actually willingly part my money without feeling shortchanged! Before i continue with the FR, thank you boss for bringing her in!!

OKT: 10/10 (as always, prompt and clear with instructions)

Looks accuracy: 9.5/10. Wysisyg minus 5% (normal tan instead of fair) but in this digital age, 5% difference is as good as none.

Shower: SOP but brings water to your mouth to rinse after listerine.

Friendliness/ GFE: 8/10. Always trying to find a topic to talk to you. Never once I saw her smile left her face (except during FJ) and always ready to get you a cup of water.

Cathbath: 9/10. Knn, the sole purpose of her cathbath is to get your engine up and running, sensual kind.

DFK: 9/10. Great kisser

HJ+BJ: 10/10. Basket, this is where it got me really good. With your eyes closed, it makes you wonder if you are having 1 girl or 2 girls. She has the capacity to make you come in a few minutes involuntarily if she wants to but when this was performed on the second shot, its a whole new different sensation.

FJ: 9/10. Like what the earlier FR said, she can go on and on with the cowgirl position but coupled with dirty talking and boobs fondling, how to last long?

Lastly, I am only glad that I dont have a girlfriend/ wife like this. Confirm kenna milked dry from her...
Old 03-05-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
v1p3r69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regentlust Janny

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=726870

Heard she back with other stable so RTF her as i know her service is super commando.

First time with this stable OKT a bit fierce ask for discount kana cap cannot.
Ahyo bro not rich ma that why ask discount.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 slim tattoo

Boob: 9/10 enhanced C+ firm nice to squeeze

French: 10/10 my toungh almost fall off from the fighting not only french japan any country you want guys

BBBJ: 10/10 suck you like vaccum until you request to stop buay tahan

FJ: 10/10 she here to please ride you like a mad girl groin still sore from her ride, best still ask me ram her hard n say she cumming

CIM:no chance to know as shoot in rubber as she bite ur nipple while you mission her

GFE: 10/10 no need to say 110% as if your own gf

As tried her from another stable so i know her service is good, if you looking for a gfe good service commando bonk i will recommend her.
Happy bonking.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 6
Sodannett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=727113

Any bros try her yet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1