The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2009, 03:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Retirement in Bangkok!

mate why bangkok?
it is expensive and crowded..
not the place for retirement...
further up north would be a better choice..
why not consider Chiang Mai??..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Retirement in Bangkok!

big Sexy,

Chiang Mai is too slow and boring for me even I'm planning to retire! Pattaya is too sleezy for me, Bangkok is just right not too slow and not too sleezy! I don't mind the smog and crowd.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 21-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Indianmagicoil,

You're right, by giving the salary, my intension is too help the family, not the girl. She need to work and make money for herself and future. Yes, I did factor the family into my monthly budget therefore, I hope to meet average to middle income families daughter! It might take a while but I'll have lots of patience in Bangkok. I never want to make a hasty decision regarding having a permanent girlfriend.

Old 23-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
khunsanook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rent a studio apartment first for the first 1-2 months preferably in the Ratchada area, while searching for a proper condo. It costs 5000-7000 baht/month and its a almost a sure bet that most our your immediate neighbours are girls.

For condo rental, you can check if Life Condo at Huay Kwang (next to Huay Kwang MRT) is ready for rental. Its is very new (not sure if finished already but if not very very soon) and excellent and strategic location. The rates for studio and 1 bed-room condo should not be more than 15,000 baht/month.

For buying condo, you can check new developments which are just launched. As new developments, you can take 2 or 3 years to pay by installment the first 20-30% of the purchase price and once the condo is fully built, depending on your financial status, you might be possible to negotiate a bank loan but this option is tough as Thai banks are not well-known to loan to foreigners. But I have talked to some developers, who mentioned some banks could consider some foreigners who have stayed in Thailand for more than 3 years.

But most likely the way is to transfer the money to Thailand from overseas (you need to state the purpose of the transfer is to buy condo in Thailand) and then get the bank to issue Tor thor 3. This will be used by Land Deptment to effect the tittle deed to your name but your name will be translated and written in Thai.

To invest in condo, you have to consider the potential of your intended area of residence. For example, the Govt is planning lots of BTS/MRT lines. If the condo you buy is around the proposed station...jackpot but I advise you not to trust the Thai Govt to much. One area you can consider is Chongnongsi area (silom area). They are building a big mall and so-called Thailand's most expensive condo next to the station so if you buy a used condo or new development next to it, it might be boom town. For example, the price of that area now is around 70-80K baht/sqm but with the "expensive condo" intending to sell for 150-200K/sqm, it might push up the value of that area along with it. But I will leave it you your personal judgement to decide. wish you good luck and success.
Old 23-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Hi Norice,

How we wish that we could have pensions from the government after retired if you are a civil servant. Those were the days of ex-colonial era & early days of SG. Hope you will materialise retirement dream soon. Cheers.
Old 23-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
big Sexy,

Chiang Mai is too slow and boring for me even I'm planning to retire! Pattaya is too sleezy for me, Bangkok is just right not too slow and not too sleezy! I don't mind the smog and crowd.
Yeah agreed Chiang Mai too slow and boring. Its either Bangkok or Phuket for me

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-08-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

Bushnell,

Yes, I'm fortunate to receive pension from the government! Also, I will receive Social Security check when I become 62 years old. As a US citizen, I'm paying 37% State and Federal Tax every year!

How's your trip to CCK Massage?

Old 24-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

Indianmagicoil,

Bangkok, also has excellent public transportation system, especially MRT, BTS and cheap meter taxis!

Phuket is similiar to Honolulu, they both have pristine beaches and cost of living is high due to influx of European and Japanese tourists!

If you live near the beaches, you'll breathe fresher air but it's going to cost you lots of money! So, I don't mind the crowd, traffic and smog as long as I'm having fun!

Old 24-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster

Perspective retirees,

As I said before, it's cheaper to have permanent girlfriend than playing the field! But you must be discrete so you don't get caught by your living girlfriend. If you decide to have extracurricular activities, read this article - Naughty Rooms | BKMagazine.com

Good luck

Old 24-08-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 22
makelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good nice place to hang about in Bangkok... Ever thought of retirement there before too.

Thanks for sharing the spirit of SBF
Old 24-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Samster

Makelove,

If you decide to retire in Bangkok let us know. Maybe, we can meet for beer and food once a month in different bars or clubs. Sammy boy Retirees monthly meeting at Tilac Bar, that sounds exciting!

Old 24-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bushnell,
How's your trip to CCK Massage?
Hi Norice,

I went to the wrong joint that is situated opposite CCK. After the 1.5 hrs session, I then realised that I have patonised the wrong joint. After all, it was quite a relax session in this joint. A late twenties masseur provided her service to me that included oil massage ,& a slow & enjoyable oil HJ. The total damage were 600 Bahts for oil massage & 400 Bahts as tips for HJ. Cheers.
Old 25-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
If you decide to have extracurricular activities, read this article - Naughty Rooms | BKMagazine.com
555... bravo & kudos for the link! Know I know how Peep Inn and 99 Hotel looks like! Many years ago I picked up a FL along New Petch road (I think) and she brought me to a very run down grotty motel with big curtains in the garage. I think cost me BHT300 for the room. Needless to say it was an unforgettable experience for all the wrong reasons!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

Indianmagicoil,

Just becareful, when you're using short time hotel because there were some incidents in Thailand that the owners were filming their clients having sex! Make sure there are no two way mirrors, secret peepholes and videocameras.

good luck

Old 25-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Indianmagicoil,

Just becareful, when you're using short time hotel because there were some incidents in Thailand that the owners were filming their clients having sex! Make sure there are no two way mirrors, secret peepholes and videocameras.

good luck
Ok noted. That was my one and only time so many years ago. Anywayz performance wasn't tat fantastic. So either owner deleted it away or there wasn't a cam in the 1st place

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1