The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
newhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why is it so hard to understand girl???

Don't listen to all those alpha alpha stories. If everyone can be alpha, this world will be full of LKY and Hitlers and Ronald MacDonalds, there would be no peace on earth. You'd be tired by acting alpha one day, then falling out of love all that crap will follow. Just be who you are and cast your net wide. Your problem is you only ask one girl, you should have at least 5 girls on your calling list.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
wingsafeather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

girls arent hard to understand. u're probably not listening/reading between the lines enough. my bets on her not being interested thats all.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud00 View Post
Someone once said..

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus..
:P

I don't know about you, but i rather date my car.. just that, i cant screw my car!! ROFL!!
hahaha same with the many fishes in the sea ! hahaha you can't screw a fish too hehehe

T/S : she's stringing you along for a good time
Old 09-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 15
yoichi is one of the Best!yoichi is one of the Best!yoichi is one of the Best!yoichi is one of the Best!

bro, soulblader. most of the bro here has given u the most important advice to u:
move on!

learning how to be success with woman is very 'chim'. to start off, u can seek more detailed advice from some experience bro such as fourhorseman or colins.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post
Everytime I want to ask a girl out she say not free...

How can we understand each other when we don't get together?
and if we don't understand each other, how can we be together?

like that I am walking in circle..

sick of talking in sms and msn...
Brother, you need to be more alpha. Guaranteed pussy.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
jenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruking View Post
There is no way to understand a gal/lady/woman...they are from another planet
ha! from which plant? thought that Samsters here are experts in understanding the opposite sex
Old 11-07-2011, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scaredycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS sounds like my friend... think i've seen those silly questions in my facebook
Old 12-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsafeather View Post
girls arent hard to understand. u're probably not listening/reading between the lines enough. my bets on her not being interested thats all.
I try more than 1 girl..all same result
Old 13-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually, its not too hard to understand girls in this current day & time. some may say that gals dig good looking blokes... well, looks have appeal, but cant sustain. in truth, gals cant accept a guy who pays more attention to his own good looks.

in this material world, the bloke with the fattest wallet & limitless budget is the winner. gals can scream all they want about equal rights & girl pwr & all that crap theories, but when a guy throws LV, prada, gucci at them like snowflakes, the chicks start forming a queue like what u see at KOI bubble tea kiosks.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 15-07-2011, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
lovedoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
actually, its not too hard to understand girls in this current day & time. some may say that gals dig good looking blokes... well, looks have appeal, but cant sustain. in truth, gals cant accept a guy who pays more attention to his own good looks.

in this material world, the bloke with the fattest wallet & limitless budget is the winner. gals can scream all they want about equal rights & girl pwr & all that crap theories, but when a guy throws LV, prada, gucci at them like snowflakes, the chicks start forming a queue like what u see at KOI bubble tea kiosks.
Damn true. Even thou chicks nowadays earns a lot, they would still prefer guys to shower them with Prada, Gucci, LV etc etc.

Example? I know this girl during my university days. Always got lessons would meet in school for lunch etc, then sit and study together etc. But once graduate, she totally change. Ask her out like trying to beg for rain. I think beg for rain still easier than dating her out. Finally i told myself, fuck it. I am not of zero value, why should i go beg girls to even go out with me. Over a period of one year, my income double that of the national average for my age group.

It is after all that pussy and hole we guys are interested in. Need to make yourselves go through all these shit bo? U might well spend all the time thinking how to make more money for yourselves. In this time and age, relationship, kinship and whatever ship sinks easily one. When all is gone, at least u still got money who will always be loyal to you.

I understand sometime singles guy like me when go out see other guys with chio bu ish sibei dulan n buay tahan. Keep asking why Heaven so unfair Me is still very dulan with god, heaven n whatever mighty force up there for not giving me the girl i like. But keep feeling dulan also no use lei. You must action mah. Since those mighty forces (assuming they exist lar, since so many pple pray n pray at bugis street) dun want give me wat i want right, then nvn mind lor. I will show them how bastard i can be in using money to play those FL, Whore and whatever u can list. They always say haven't meet the other half is cos time not ripe. But i tell mighty forces, if one day you send me my the other half, me bet both small n big balls i gona treat her like a dog.
Old 15-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

I am no expert; just from my experience with woman.

I think the problem is you give them too much respect and too much attention.

================================================== =
My secret bible on woman.

Step 1
Treat them like bitch.

Step 2
Never forget step 1.

Step 3
Are you stupid? No step 3; go back to step 1.

================================================== ===

Woman somehow are attracted to Ah Bang or guy whom pretend to be bad. (with or without ANG KONG[tattoo]) They do not like decent man with a 9 to 5 job. (unless they are looking for husband; which in singapore mean you must have at least a car, a HDB (Condo will be better); a MBA (Mega Bank Account$$$) etc etc.

They want to feel advanturous; you can pretent to be CIA agent; KGB or event OKT.

Try that; it works wonder.

PS: IF all fail; maybe you have no luck with woman. Try ladyboy.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.

Last edited by shctaw; 15-07-2011 at 08:43 AM.
Old 15-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Just remember beauty and the beast.

Ugly man get the beauty. When your look is a handicap; your other instinct take over.

Sweet talk is the best tool.
Talk dirty will be a even better tool.

Talk dirty a bit tricky; you can only talk dirty with your target.
Never talk dirty in front of her friends and relative.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 15-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post

Yea lor, why talk about equality when there are none.

Almost all of them are the same in singapore, whether ft or not. So long as they ve lived in singapore, surely will turn a bit money minded. And the moral of the story is, no money = step aside. Its basically like the animal kingdom. If you got power, all other females will come to you.

Dun need talk about love. Its bs.
Old 17-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mrsg is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolous_ami View Post
Yea lor, why talk about equality when there are none.

Almost all of them are the same in singapore, whether ft or not. So long as they ve lived in singapore, surely will turn a bit money minded. And the moral of the story is, no money = step aside. Its basically like the animal kingdom. If you got power, all other females will come to you.

Dun need talk about love. Its bs.
It is even more diffcult to understand WL. lol
Old 22-10-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 19
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

To TS

U r lucky bro. If she is a player, u r fucked and sure kena damn jia lat 1.

If u are really want to serious with her, understand her more before u make any move.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1