The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stockmaster76 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sentosa Trip

Bro, I'm interested> Pls PM me her conatct. Thanks
Old 07-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
coca cola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Interested bros, please PM me.

Cheers
Old 07-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
Fun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Sentosa Trip

Bro

You have a nice FR. You got mail.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coca cola View Post
Hi bro,

I do understand what you mean but honestly I believe that newbie must have a equal chance of trying too. We are all here to share and not make a living out of it.

Meanwhile, I will try my best to talk her out of this $150 range.

Thanks for your advise bro and those who have ZAP me.
My advice "assuming u are not an OKT taking a cut from the poor girl" is to help her plan her pricing based on how much she expects to make and how long she is staying

If it is long term, they need to moderate cost as RTF is impt... as such 100/1/1 is already quite high... though Tian Xin is higher than that.

Market conditions will dictate in the end and looking ahead, spending on ECA/CCA is likely going to drop a bit so ...

For example, sometimes we respect the WL's wishes on pricing even if it is slightly higher 'coz they are new so cannot take too many customer per day hence low price -- high demand also may not suit them physically

So your main function as TS is to advise them according to how they intend to move ahead and help them moderate as demand fluctuates i.e. if biz drops, either help them think of ways to attract more biz or advise them to cut price to increase demand (simple Price-demand r/s)

Also advise them on wat to expect in this line... servicing 4-6 bros or more per day is no easy thing hoh...+ educate them on some hygiene and health issues + help the out when they are bullied or sick + ....

Lotsa things to do if you wanna... else u can also kick back and juz give numbers... all up to you.

Finally, to all newbie TS, please exercise some QC and STD control... your ratings are all machiam inflated with no basis of comparison... sometimes it is better for the WL in the long run if you are frank and upfront with her stats and services. If under par, training can always be provided... else overpromising will only compromise their RTF status...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 08-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amity View Post
hi bro coca cola,

good effort on ur side to help the lady.... i dont understand y u required samster's name and contact. When u received PM requesting for FL contact....may i suggest u juz screen and filter the PM request as what seniors are doing and sharing....

IMHO $150/1shot....and 1 hour? dis price should be breaking a record for PRC sexy in SBF if i dont remember wrongly.....maybe u should also try ur best to neg the $$$ for SBF bros and ur effort will definitely be recognise.... price reduce, quantity increased...win-win situation
he got to learn some trick from u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coca cola View Post
Hi bro,

Thanks for your advise bro and those who have ZAP me.
dont need to tell the whole world when u kenna zap... learn from mistake and move on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post

Market conditions will dictate in the end and looking ahead, spending on ECA/CCA is likely going to drop a bit so ...

So your main function as TS is to advise them according to how they intend to move ahead and help them moderate as demand fluctuates i.e. if biz drops, either help them think of ways to attract more biz or advise them to cut price to increase demand (simple Price-demand r/s)

[/COLOR]
wow...very details and profound..but u make good pts....
btw what is ECA / CCA ???
Old 08-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
he got to learn some trick from u...
what trick i have in my sleeve?

One bro pass me a contact (previously work in TAM) to QC... if everything is in order....will start the thread by dis weekend, being busy wif work

Quote:
wow...very details and profound..but u make good pts..
btw what is ECA / CCA ???
In our school days, ECA = Extra Curricular Activities.... Now MOE rename it as Co-Curricular Activities.

Based on bro aczeta76's analysis on the current Market conditions, we need to tighten our belt, the so call CCA (cheonging Cost Allowance )
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster (B)

shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what trick i have in my sleeve?

One bro pass me a contact (previously work in TAM) to QC... if everything is in order....will start the thread by dis weekend, being busy wif work

Waiting for your Thread...hehhe..

In our school days, ECA = Extra Curricular Activities.... Now MOE rename it as Co-Curricular Activities.

Based on bro aczeta76's analysis on the current Market conditions, we need to tighten our belt, the so call CCA (cheonging Cost Allowance )
wow...got cheonging cost allowance..?? which co provide that..haha...
Old 08-10-2008, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
....which co provide that..haha...
KNS bro i go where oso can see u, u dont need to sleep and work tomorrow morning one arh.... self employed co pay dis incentive for work efficiency
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
KNS bro i go where oso can see u, u dont need to sleep and work tomorrow morning one arh.... self employed co pay dis incentive for work efficiency
u also ....dont need to sleep meh... me...currently not working lah... OC asleep...so online lor...
Old 08-10-2008, 06:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 21
coleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydevil89 View Post
Maybe you can get a senior bro to QC her and FR here... just to assure the rest of the bros here...
Thought I would have "wash my hands in the golden pan" many years back. Anyway, got the itch to fool around again.

This is a summary of my QC check.
name: sally
look: 7/10
hometown:Beijing
frenching:not allowed
bbbj: nil
fj: 8 (tight and responsive)
boobs: C or bigger??? (Me not good at measuring this. But definitely bigger than B)
overall: 8
damage: 150/1 shot
RTF: No (Not my type)

150/1 shot is really quite high. As I am drawing first blood, it doesn't really matter. Moreover, I am prepared to 'bao' anyone that fits my type, but I guess she don't.

We started with her sitting on top of me. She don't talk quite a lot, but quite responsive when my di di interact with her mei mei. Genuine moaning therefore, quite sextisfying. Think my didi is a bit too big for her to handle. When I want to flip her over to perform doggy, she said while moaning "bu yao.... hao xiang tai da le...", she think mine is too big and scared it will be painful. So laid her down and pump in missionary for quite long. Her moaning goes from soft to loud as I increase my "attack".

I believe she had orgasm as she was almost wasted on the bed when I pulled out my didi. During the whole event, I keep asking her how she feel, she said shy. Eventually I ask her at the rate of 1 to 10, 1 = good, 10 = bad. How she rate this? She said 2. It is quite shiok when talking to her and pumping her. On one hand she tried to respond to me, on the other hand, when she wanted to open her mouth, I would thrust deeper and she would be saying "arh... arh... yi shi... arh... se me.... shi .... arh.... you shi.... se me"... What does one means and what does ten means.

As for the cost, I think it is up to individual spending power. I used to spend a lot on other PRC as well who only asked for $100/1 shot. But because I only patronize them and they became very close to me such that I go direct to their home to see them. As these are extra cash and money I am ready to spend, so I am not that "sim tia" (heart break).

Reason for not RTF. I am not boob lover and I have set very high requirement for the someone I am going to patronize often. FYI, I have been seeing other girls that other bros have introduce, some I go there look at them, if I don't feel like doing, I will tell them I don't have the mood to sex them. Give them taxi fare and left. At least for this one... it pass my first eye check, but did not go into my return list which is currently still empty.

Please contact TS for contact. (IMPORTANT --> I don't have the number too and never ask for it since I knew I am not going to RTF!)
<End of my FR>
Old 08-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro Coleman28 for your FR.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Nowadays fl are legal is it? How come TS these days need to show the face of the fl to help the fl? Are you 'helping' or 'harming' her? You never heard anyone telling you that AV lurks in SBF?

I think many bros here zap u for showing her face out in the open.
Bros wun zap him for showing her face out in the open....and will up him in fact..Most dun bother abt the livinghood of the gers expect they shiok enuf liao...

Anyway...i support u that AV really frequent this webby very often which ppl beg to defer.

TS, ask that ger to lie low for now...if not...she will be gone in wks...up to u guys to belive....cos i saw AV raid tooooooo many hotels tooooooo often already...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-10-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster

Thanks for the advise bros
Old 09-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Bally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can PM me her contact. Thanks
Old 11-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Bally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro

You have mention that she was with a group of friends when you met her. How about her friends, can intro too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1