The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 23
nokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ghostly Tales of HCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnymike
There is something very strange in the Pearl Centre Bldg multi storey carpark. I recalled abt 7-8 mths ago, i was there at the turf club betting centre on the 5th floor on a Fri night, that night i kana the tce in the last race, by the time i collected my winnings and stayed back a while to enjoy the replays again, it was already 11 sumthing.
i proceed to the 7th floor carpark to collect my car, i heard a noise just like metal collision or sumone hitting a car. i was alone in the carpark and there are only 3 cars there. As i walk towards the sound just to check is it a vehicle theft , the strange sound just stopped and it started again behind me. When i ran towards the sound again, the whole thing repeated again. i knew sumthing is wrong , started to curse in my heart, once in a while i won sum money have to ran into this, really suay.
i walk slowly to my car, open the door and 1st timing quickly locked the door again and the strange sound still there. On my way out of the carpark, i notice sumone had offered sum praying there earlier as the candles are half burnt and it wasn't even seventh month.
Since then i have stopped going to this carpark again even in the daytime as it is also very dark and that is the last time that i win money on horses, lose until now.
hahhah
pearl ctr management must have offended some one , .......

There is no such thing as a re-play after the s'pore race at 11pm.(friday).
Only malaysian race that end at 6pm(sat n sunday ) then got replay for every race.
No replay for HK race and singapore race.
Replay for malaysian race only, and its always on sat or sunday. and end at 6.30pm
Old 12-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia6110
hahhah
pearl ctr management must have offended some one , .......

There is no such thing as a re-play after the s'pore race at 11pm.(friday).
Only malaysian race that end at 6pm(sat n sunday ) then got replay for every race.
No replay for HK race and singapore race.
Replay for malaysian race only, and its always on sat or sunday. and end at 6.30pm
I went turf club every fri, sat and sun and from what i know they did show replay for all the races on after the race day even on friday nite.... No people want to see only... So i believe what Johnymike say...
Old 12-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interesting story from Bro Piichai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypres
It is said that spirits who love their jobs haunt their workplace. This has been recorded on videos of singers and actors appearing in TV stations long after they died. The story which bro piichai said was not so long ago. The photo of the dead lady appeared in newspaper. Very chio. Was she still so chio when she reappeared as a ghost? Khop khun krap fren piichai.
She looks better in person as for the ghost, I dunnoe leh. No Ying Yang Yan.
She was a entertainer...

Just heard from a friend that GL40 at Westerhout, the one opp Mama shop (stand alone one) used to have a thai gal commitsuicide there. And it is haunted. Not sure its true or not.

About the round bottle looking building behind Outram MRT, personally have 2 experience picking and sending some prc there. Errie on the way up....anyway, chinatown area around GH side all look errie...think must have some history in WW2.

Anyone can explain why the haunted house still seat right in the middle of Punggol MRT?

pii
Old 12-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 23
nokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnymike
There is something very strange in the Pearl Centre Bldg multi storey carpark. I recalled abt 7-8 mths ago, i was there at the turf club betting centre on the 5th floor on a Fri night, that night i kana the tce in the last race, by the time i collected my winnings and stayed back a while to enjoy the replays again, it was already 11 sumthing.
i proceed to the 7th floor carpark to collect my car, i heard a noise just like metal collision or sumone hitting a car. i was alone in the carpark and there are only 3 cars there. As i walk towards the sound just to check is it a vehicle theft , the strange sound just stopped and it started again behind me. When i ran towards the sound again, the whole thing repeated again. i knew sumthing is wrong , started to curse in my heart, once in a while i won sum money have to ran into this, really suay.
i walk slowly to my car, open the door and 1st timing quickly locked the door again and the strange sound still there. On my way out of the carpark, i notice sumone had offered sum praying there earlier as the candles are half burnt and it wasn't even seventh month.
Since then i have stopped going to this carpark again even in the daytime as it is also very dark and that is the last time that i win money on horses, lose until now.
chances of winning TCE,(3 horse come in 1st 2nd 3rd) r quite slim chance, try playing Pfct or place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1