The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: * Project SYT *

Welcome bro! Glad you're here finally, and thanks for further definition of SYT. Yes, I think the taste buds are the same there

I've fetish for long-hair petite gals too. Being demure is a plus point for me, it'll sort of give me a feeling of "in control" especially during FJ. In contrast, I don't fancy those "lau-chio" or seasoned WL - somehow it affects the GFE and negates the "sweetness" aspect.

Yes, I think there are a number of bros here like us who will hold our breath during that few seconds when the door opens.... the "make-or-break" moment of truth...haha.

As long as the gal pass the "surface cut" for me, then I'll be in mood to bonk. Otherwise, no matter how good the service offered, I usually sianz...strange.

Alas! If only real person is always as realistic as studio pics! I hope to see the day when agents will even post live video clips of the gal too! Movements, smiles, and perhaps voice... that'll enhance the home shopping experience tremendously!

Which agent will take the lead? (Not asking for too much right? I mean it's no different from parading the girls on the street like in GL) - Go high tech!

Okie back to the intent of this thread....
New suspect... Fann. The studio pic is quite stunning. Bro, long hair too...hehe. SYT?
Old 18-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Great that bro beauthaiful is very candid and transparent wrt his gals. Not many will say their gal is not SYT, or big boned.

Now that you said she is big boned, I will give her a miss. Thanks for the tip. But, be rest assured, I will still patronize you for other SYTs.

Cheers

Thanks bro for the future support. Appreciated. Heidi is not that big-boned la.. just that, she is of a mixed blood calibre... think: angmoh features with great service?

Its better to be honest than lie to customers. tio bo?

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 18-11-2006, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
rolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmmm i can see a lot of debate regarding syt and wat is and wats not.

i think bio pian cannot be all satisfy so those can make good use of this thread do so, those cannot then really not your taste lor so can try set up new thread. thats why sbf got so many diff threads.

lets put it this way, better to hav one more thread than one less, pple will benefit somehow...
Old 18-11-2006, 05:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

Can anyone emember Nong Lek?

That was a REAL SYT. But I think she married already, so now become MILF.
Old 18-11-2006, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
I've fetish for long-hair petite gals too. Being demure is a plus point for me, it'll sort of give me a feeling of "in control" especially during FJ. In contrast, I don't fancy those "lau-chio" or seasoned WL - somehow it affects the GFE and negates the "sweetness" aspect.

Yes, I think there are a number of bros here like us who will hold our breath during that few seconds when the door opens.... the "make-or-break" moment of truth...haha.

As long as the gal pass the "surface cut" for me, then I'll be in mood to bonk. Otherwise, no matter how good the service offered, I usually sianz...strange.
Wah bro, are you my long lost brother or what?

What you said is exactly how I felt, 100%. Man, this is scary ...... hehehehe

I have encountered many times liao those moments where they fail the surface cuts. But for me, under this scenario, I will cum quickly wan, chop-chop finish and bye-bye -- why prolong the agony right? But if I really fancy the gal, I will take forever to cum, sometimes can't even cum. That is why the time needed to cum is inversely proportional to how much I like the gal. Lagi strange hor?

Quote:
Alas! If only real person is always as realistic as studio pics! I hope to see the day when agents will even post live video clips of the gal too! Movements, smiles, and perhaps voice... that'll enhance the home shopping experience tremendously!

Which agent will take the lead? (Not asking for too much right? I mean it's no different from parading the girls on the street like in GL) - Go high tech!
I doubt if it will ever happen. Chances are there will be likely lesser customers for these agents if they post more live photos and video. You see, frankly, most of the gals will not pass the test wan. And that is why agents only post beautiful studio photos to entice customers mah. That is why sometimes dio-pian loh. That is why we have this thread -- to minimize this chance of dio-pian.

Quote:
New suspect... Fann. The studio pic is quite stunning. Bro, long hair too...hehe. SYT?
Yep, she pass my surface-cut test, at least face wise. But, have to bear in mind loh, studio photos only. Sure damn swee wan. Hopefully agent will post live photos soon.

About that hair ..... me a bit more neow. Her hair seems a tad too long for me (looks like all the way to her waist leh). I prefer just past-the-shoulder type. But this is a small thing. Her face more than make up for it.

You gg to try her?

Cheers
Old 18-11-2006, 06:22 AM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

bro goodpartner,

Did you try this gal, Anny, also from bro ccod81?

She gg home soon liao. But she passed my surface-test (both photos as well as real person). The GFE factor was a bit lacking at first but it built up in the end, but alas, too late liao.

Can try her. I think she will pass your surface test.

Cheers
Old 18-11-2006, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
pppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw your thread. Good one here. Shall I attach my pictorial version of SYT?

As for FLs. Isabelle is one of my versions. Candy too
For retired FL, Celest(shiokmc) and Eve too

Retired Samster... Searching for True Love..
Old 18-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Nice pic!~!~ Sweet wif abit of demure mannerism!~!~
Old 18-11-2006, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rayspore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow is she available? S$1k?
anyways recent SYT
Cheryl 16f
Kelly 18f poly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppp46 View Post
Saw your thread. Good one here. Shall I attach my pictorial version of SYT?

As for FLs. Isabelle is one of my versions. Candy too
For retired FL, Celest(shiokmc) and Eve too
Principals preferred.
Only the best SYT - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...39#post8372239
Old 18-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
Sometimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SYT update CAA : 18/11/06

1) Sabrina - http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...17#post1749917

2) Ennyah C/O yamashikata from studio pic of joehigashi (korean)

Coming soon :

3) Carrie C/O prince from studio pic (not current Carrie by sis bonniesan)

4) Moon C/O prince from studio pic
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
My BD wish: Bonk a very identical SYT twins
Old 18-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes View Post
4) Moon C/O prince from studio pic
I am also targetting the following (based on studio photos):

from bro Prince: Moon, Cash, Fate, Natty and most of all -- Star (yum yum, slurp slurp).

from bro Bonniesan: Jewel, Estie and Bliss

Cheers
Old 18-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolly View Post
hmmm i can see a lot of debate regarding syt and wat is and wats not.

i think bio pian cannot be all satisfy so those can make good use of this thread do so, those cannot then really not your taste lor so can try set up new thread. thats why sbf got so many diff threads.
Make no mistakes! The President of Club SYT already vouched his support here

For those who can't or didn't join that club, check out this link with some samples of SYTs which are showcased in the club's yahoo photo album - so let's take those as "standards" for SYT. Again, pls take note those are not FL. For FL, this is the thread
Old 18-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Make no mistakes! The President of Club SYT already vouched his support here

For those who can't or didn't join that club, check out this link with some samples of SYTs which are showcased in the club's yahoo photo album - so let's take those as "standards" for SYT. Again, pls take note those are not FL.
bro..dont say until like very good,wait i paiseh if the pics failed to live to the expectations of the bros here.kekeke..and thks for pointing out this fact that the gals in the group are not FLs and i am not running a biz for FLs as i have bros who PM me asking for the services of some particular gals featured in the group so i hereby give my sincere apologies for any misunderstanding rendered.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 18-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

Hey, you president must be confident about your club's references of SYT! Don't be so humble lah, at least for me I'm hunting for those type of SYT in FL.

So keep up the good work, I think you've a great team and organization there too!
Old 18-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey, you president must be confident about your club's references of SYT! Don't be so humble lah, at least for me I'm hunting for those type of SYT in FL.

So keep up the good work, I think you've a great team and organization there too!
trust me,i am hunting for this type too.hahahaha..thks for ur kind words of encouragement.Cheers.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1