The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
caoster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Contributions/Info/Play for JB KTV

Standing in if there is any session and time is right. Cheers!!
Old 10-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

FR
24/1/2019, I posted at somewhere but not this thread. So this can serve as a info.

Recently been to Tokyo KTV at Sentosa.
Mummy brought in 10+ viet girl to choose after requesting it from the waiter, pick one of the viet girl, damage per hour is $100 rm. Order 2 bucket of beer for 400+rm, small room foc.

All the girls playability high guess cause they are drunk or high on drugs 3-8am session, manage to get BJ and rubbing and tnn inside the ktv (BJ inside ktv room toilet)

Me and my friend, each over night our girl at our Airbnb at damage $1000rm.

Seem like KTV is so much better than flower joint.

Damage on the higher end compare to spa, over all nego with my girl paid her 1.5k rm for 4shots and 3-8am session and overnight.
Old 25-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
FR
24/1/2019, I posted at somewhere but not this thread. So this can serve as a info.

Recently been to Tokyo KTV at Sentosa.
Mummy brought in 10+ viet girl to choose after requesting it from the waiter, pick one of the viet girl, damage per hour is $100 rm. Order 2 bucket of beer for 400+rm, small room foc.

All the girls playability high guess cause they are drunk or high on drugs 3-8am session, manage to get BJ and rubbing and tnn inside the ktv (BJ inside ktv room toilet)

Me and my friend, each over night our girl at our Airbnb at damage $1000rm.

Seem like KTV is so much better than flower joint.

Damage on the higher end compare to spa, over all nego with my girl paid her 1.5k rm for 4shots and 3-8am session and overnight.
Nice FR!
i would think girls during last session will have higher playability also cos night ending, trying to optimise returns / tips with customers.

Cost at KTV is higher then per shot with FL girls, but the feel is different.
Sit, drink, talk cock, play with girls, all these u don't get with FL.
Different price for different utilities.

Look forward to more FRs contributions!

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 27-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mezi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
Nice FR!
i would think girls during last session will have higher playability also cos night ending, trying to optimise returns / tips with customers.

Cost at KTV is higher then per shot with FL girls, but the feel is different.
Sit, drink, talk cock, play with girls, all these u don't get with FL.
Different price for different utilities.

Look forward to more FRs contributions!

Yeah the feel is good, party, high, happy, end of the night go back hotel love love... cost also depend on the girl, once the girl only took 200 but the girl like me also got exchange phone no. and hang out a few times and i also got buy her E when partying la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1