The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghailong View Post
sincerely after reading what you have written, seems like you are not a bad customer, after all, I am in line with what you are doing (credit card, mobile bills, shopping, massage etcetc.) except for the tipping. perhaps i should learn from you more. hahahah no hard feeling.
No issue and no need learn from me. Sammyboy is just fun and games nothing happen.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: If you tip a girl in geylang once

Best is don't tip them at all, as money is hard to earn for us, this is the reason why many of us being single and have to come for such service.

Just treat them with love with bfe on bed, this will be good enough already.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Best is don't tip them at all, as money is hard to earn for us, this is the reason why many of us being single and have to come for such service.

Just treat them with love with bfe on bed, this will be good enough already.
You're right bro. just treat them with respect since its not really a choice to work as an FLs. mostly have story before it, treat them nicely and in return they will satisfy our needs
Old 08-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can you keep ur mouth clean? How many times u scold other ppl by using dirty words just becoz other ppl have different view as u? Do u think u can force other ppl to follow ur mentality by ur scolding here? U expecting everyone to follow ur idea or u just enjoy scolding other ppl in forum becoz u always got scold by ur boss at work? And u keep saying other ppl no money, cheap faces, sounds like u earn a lot, mind sharing how much u earn per mth and how much u spent in GL since u sounds like a VIP business class member?

Ohya, we all cheap faces according to u, then why u bother fighting with “cheap faces” ? Shouldnt u hang out with ur high classes buddies instead of fighting here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
A please lah. I can speak for myself. The day I need to rely on you to speak for me, I kill myself. Why not you go stand outside with bronze cheebye at 1856, where he and his buddies fully support (LOL) and wait for the private booths to be delivered? Or you can help in his pinoy maid duties of tidying and compiling threads?

1. Tip is the most convenient way to pay market rates. If the majority of customers are not able to up their game, then you eat shit in the very near future. Sorry if you don't like to hear bad news and thought your $150 is $1500.

2. No problems requesting. But what Bronze cheebye did, thank you for giving me the opportunity to say again, is that HE FORCED HIS FUCK FACE ON THE WL 3 TIMES. She already rejected him not once but TWICE. And finally, he thought he succeeded because he made the WL high when actually she just grew tired of fighting off the BRUTE.

3. You are welcome to set up your own competition if you disagree with any of the official competition results. I dare say the Miss Geylangs are much more chio and legit than the 2018 Miss Singapore. But you set up your own competition better make sure that the WLs you put forward will stand up to scrutiny hor. Later like bronze cheebye kia's threads the WL ALSO DON'T EXIST, you kena fuck, don't blame me. And, I've never had a problem with FRs, good or bad.

Miss Singapore 2018 for reference:

I think the Miss Geylangs win hands down.

Anytime you don't understand, I'm happy to explain to you again how Bronze cheebye kia forced a WL to french him and refused to take "No" for an answer.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

There is indeed something magical about how motherhood changes a woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Wah gd research but must see them in bikini section. Give birth before figure...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1