The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bei Er @ Burlington Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Is there a toilet inside the shop? I thought all shops except the restaurants do not have toilets.
Its for shower la of course not those toilet with toilet bowl type.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Is this the one near the mart? There’s another one near the restaurant that charges $50 per hour. Milf. Any good? Bio a milf there a few times but didn’t go in cos spas in this area tend to have a bad rep
Old 15-08-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Near mart. Beside clinic.
Old 15-08-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, can advice whether the opening hours is from 2pm onwards? Damages 50+50?
I went there once at 12 noon, the whole mall is very quiet, only restaurants are open.

Have a nice week to all.
Old 07-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Opened from morning. Maybe you went when they all are busy that's why door closed
Old 07-09-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bro

How to touch when 50 is agreed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Bro you are too naive. I touch and touch only give 50. Those massage spa ml have their principles I also have my principles.
Old 08-09-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Hey bro

How to touch when 50 is agreed?
Usually ml is ok if I feel her boobs outside her shirt and grab her ass.
Old 08-09-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
Opened from morning. Maybe you went when they all are busy that's why door closed
Ok bro. I will try again next time.
Bros, who share the Malaysian mls, are they still there?
Old 08-09-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Entry is 60. I managed to get hj with 1 blue.

I see alot mouthwash at the basin there.

Waiting more bros to try and see if can unlock more services.
if u see those there, meaning got more, but problem is are they worth it to even splash lol. ltr lion big open mouth
Old 08-09-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

TS not bad ah. "I was walking by and saw a pretty lady manning the counter but I was on an errand so did not manage to try." and still can know the lady's name is Bei Er...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 8
MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
TS not bad ah. "I was walking by and saw a pretty lady manning the counter but I was on an errand so did not manage to try." and still can know the lady's name is Bei Er...

Bro could it be that is the shop name lol😉😉
Old 08-09-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

You are right bro...my bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCarl View Post
Bro could it be that is the shop name lol😉😉

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

The ML knife getting sharper. 150 for bj is crazy
Old 10-09-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 15
handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
The ML knife getting sharper. 150 for bj is crazy
Is that inclusive of the entrance fee?
Old 10-09-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Entrance 60 not include yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1