The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aceteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malay 25 yr old MILF married with kid ICE

Intresting and nice Fr!!
Old 24-02-2005, 02:53 PM
paradise

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

good Fr u got.. up ur points..
Old 24-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
danny41sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny41sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juda
Mother I Like to Fxxk!
Who don't ?
Old 24-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise
good Fr u got.. up ur points..
thanks bro, more FR and new blood is comin up!!
Old 24-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
more to come............in moderation for a long time...............
thanks to some heshe or shehe.

what happened? who is that heshe or shehe??????
Old 24-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii
yo bro!! hahahaha....some losers la, no guts to meet me up and kanna flamed by me. but when things all against me becos i fling with some ger from SB forum all the lamer and ah gua stand united and f me. i f sammyboy mah...got moderated how are ya.....
any new ONS recently?? hehehehe we always exchange i remember
Old 24-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
bro long time din go out for coffeee, u know la i siao siao who can stop me.
those lamer no kanna before that why.
haha anyway how u got try the victoria
Old 24-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tr lover is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=milffella]bro Metal Machine give me the number thanks to him........her name is ICE stay in bukit panjang.
number 914314**

Bro can u PM me the no also want to try!

Thank You in advance.
Old 24-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro long time din go out for coffeee, u know la i siao siao who can stop me.
those lamer no kanna before that why.
haha anyway how u got try the victoria

haha try liao ...not bad lah....pay $50 for everythings.....but only half an hour....this week i broke liao...spend too much...had to stay inhouse....haiz

next week i catch up with u ok...maybe we look for threesome with the malay gal u bonk...ask her how much?
Old 24-02-2005, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
haha try liao ...not bad lah....pay $50 for everythings.....but only half an hour....this week i broke liao...spend too much...had to stay inhouse....haiz

next week i catch up with u ok...maybe we look for threesome with the malay gal u bonk...ask her how much?
sure......hooked up again...any trouble tell me okie bro?
Old 24-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
sure......hooked up again...any trouble tell me okie bro?
no problem...just that i quit my job liao...so nowsday got to control my spending...so sorry that can't meet u for so many occasion coz i really not much money in my pocket and i am no longer driving liao...times are bad now for me but don worry once i got the money we enjoy again....
Old 24-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
no problem...just that i quit my job liao...so nowsday got to control my spending...so sorry that can't meet u for so many occasion coz i really not much money in my pocket and i am no longer driving liao...times are bad now for me but don worry once i got the money we enjoy again....

i come pick u up la.
Old 24-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
i come pick u up la.
u know my pattern mah...i don't like to trouble ppl...and then i go out also pocket must had some money mah...wait wan to bonk how right....anyway..i will catch up with u and bro muscle machine next week once i got some money THEN we can enjoy together..
Old 27-02-2005, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Maxlines is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Red face Re: Malay 25 yr old MILF married with kid ICE

Quote:
bro Metal Machine give me the number thanks to him........her name is ICE stay in bukit panjang.
number 914314**
arrange to meet her up at jurong west at her brother place.
went to pick her up at the bus stop.MILF!!!!wear a tight sexy jeans shorts and tank top.wow damn busty and apple/pear figure.her face abit Buck teeth.
ask her how much she said 100 FJ. drove down to serangoon desker hotel cheap budget.
went in start kissing and rubba her for a while. ask me to bath.after bathing came out from the bathroom see her sitting on the bed with her rad sexy bra and lacy g string on. went up to her and she push me on the bed. touch and starting catbathing my arms back and chest all my tattoos. and lick my nipples. my little head getting hard and hard and at the same time i rubba her breat and pussy.
then she moved down and continue catbath till she reach my anus and start to tongue fucked it.woooooo damn shiok and the same time playing with my balls and dick. and then she lick all the way up to my balls and dick and start bbbbjing me in a fast and furious manner!!!!
after a good session or bbbjing i cant take it anymore.... told her to doggie and i capped myself and start to pump her like a mad bull from behind. she squirmed and orgasm twice....a little squirt smell of urine came out can feel the hot gush on my balls. damn shiok. pump for about 20 minutes still cannot cum tired. lied down ask her to bbbj me again. she willingly take it off my condom and start to bbbj me as hard and furious.....told her i am coming she carry on to bbbj me till i cant take it and CIM into her mouth. sshow me her CFM face and swallow my cum saying it tastes sweet.
looks 5/10 ( buck teeth)
body: pear shape nice ass boobs firm C cup
AR:10/10
bbbj 9/10
FJ8/10 i lurve doggie
service 8/10
RTF:sure
damage 100+20 hotel room

any bro wanna try pm me i pm u contact.

Cheers, MILFfella

can pm me her contact...she sounds like wild huh...thANKS.....
Old 27-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sickman22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to try her.
Mind to pm me her contact?

Thanks
Advert Space Available