The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
beijing_bao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: China OKT package inclusive hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian View Post
OKT actually tried her service
Not only tried them, some OKTs wan weekly free fuck from them.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 15
shutup is a splendid one to beholdshutup is a splendid one to beholdshutup is a splendid one to beholdshutup is a splendid one to beholdshutup is a splendid one to beholdshutup is a splendid one to beholdshutup is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijing_bao View Post
Not only tried them, some OKTs wan weekly free fuck from them.
those okt who get free fuck from them is fucker. Pity those FL
Old 09-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
74fireworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros, please PM me Xiao Xue contact, sincere bonker...
Old 09-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 19
Xine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Like the idea.

1. I hate registering hotel rooms in my name.
2. The hassle of 'no room' suddenly after making an appointment with an 'fl'
3. Seriously bros.. even though i see some FLs frantically telling you their rates, those who keep bargaining for $10 lower or whatever, do you actually pay that low? For example, Quoted 70/1/1, you paid 20 (now 30) for hotel, wouldn't you give her some tips??

I don't think there should be any price increase, the girls save on 'room'/'bed' rental.

Only worry is.. yes.. its nice to have a nice clean bedsheet and towels. hmm..
Lavender MILF
Lena Clubdevil
Esther
Momoko
Old 09-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
aeroblade2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just a comment, rather then we paying the room, why not give it to them as tips???

i believe to some bro here sometimes wanna tip more but after paying for room, end up tipping the girl only 10/20 bucks.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros,

Yes I agree, have always preferred with rm & cd included. Anyway tried prc okt with hotel rms provided. Tian an Men and Pacific star. Think Tian An Men no longer operating and pac star's had a "coming soon" advert on his site for months now... sigh...

Recently had 2 fls also used their own place(not even hotel), check bro tunnelling's thread for details. Think perhaps this is really the way to go...

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 09-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
newbie23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would prefer this arrangement too.

Sometimes, TS will say something like 9.5/10, C boobs etc and when the FL appeared, it's like 5.5/10 and A+ boobs. Could be another girl come becos the real girl is busy or TS just bullshit

Sometimes, no fish, prawn also can. But sometime, it's really CMI that you also don't want to touch. In that situation, still have to give her like $20 for taxi fare, so it's like $30 for hotel + $20 for taxi and you did not even do a single thing.

If comes with rm+cd included, we can walk off without incurring $50. And I'm more than happy to give that $30 for hotels to tip the girl if the service is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Hi Bros,

Yes I agree, have always preferred with rm & cd included. Anyway tried prc okt with hotel rms provided. Tian an Men and Pacific star. Think Tian An Men no longer operating and pac star's had a "coming soon" advert on his site for months now... sigh...

Recently had 2 fls also used their own place(not even hotel), check bro tunnelling's thread for details. Think perhaps this is really the way to go...

Cheers
Old 10-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 17
male7574 is a name known to allmale7574 is a name known to allmale7574 is a name known to allmale7574 is a name known to allmale7574 is a name known to allmale7574 is a name known to all

good idea. less hassle of booking room
Old 10-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie23 View Post

Sometimes, TS will say something like 9.5/10, C boobs etc and when the FL appeared, it's like 5.5/10 and A+ boobs. Could be another girl come becos the real girl is busy or TS just bullshit
Not only this they also like to swop their gals.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
stupiddumbdumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last edited by stupiddumbdumb; 04-06-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
newbie23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, that's why these days, going for FLs also like tik-gum

It really like pour cold water onto the head when read a few positive FRs but the girl appear is CMI. Then just lose $50 for nothing. I rather bet $50 on any 4D nos and could strike some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Not only this they also like to swop their gals.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
PEACELUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahahaha, si stupid dumb dumb dun angry la, say until everyone of us like idiots... u break my heart
Old 10-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

sounds good. awaiting for this lobang
Old 10-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
verygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
sounds good. awaiting for this lobang
Agree, hope can see this kind of arrangement happening soon
Old 10-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie23 View Post

Sometimes, no fish, prawn also can. But sometime, it's really CMI that you also don't want to touch. In that situation, still have to give her like $20 for taxi fare, so it's like $30 for hotel + $20 for taxi and you did not even do a single thing.

If comes with rm+cd included, we can walk off without incurring $50. And I'm more than happy to give that $30 for hotels to tip the girl if the service is good.

Haha yah bro... there are as much lemons as gems out there bro, sometimes it's a matter of research to limit the chances of getting bad ones... The way I do it is to look at the person recommending it. Whether this person is a genuine cheongster or has some agenda, normally looking at the person's past posting would give you an idea.

No offence to new cheongsters, but when I was a new cheongster, every experience is new and someone average to me now would seem exceptional when I was fresh into cheonging, the excitement and itself was enough to make it a better session and jack up my rating a little. Also the age of the person rating. A bro in his 50s would think that a 30+ milf is young and pretty but a 20+ yr old bro may call her aunty! Looks are subjective but body type descriptors are normally more accurate...

With limited resources, sometimes it's worth the while to just browse a little and research a bit before deciding. Found quite a few gems and even some that comes with room.

Just my 2 cents...
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1