The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
tiongkoklan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What's an acceptable age gap for a man and woman?

Some brothers may wonder what happened as I have not responded since my last posting. I have gone on another business cum pleasure trip to northern Thailand and have not followed up on SB forum – some places have no internet access at all. But I am now in Bangkok on my way back to Singapore. It was another good trip and met another new gf in her mid-20s who is a uni-graduate with a decent job, through a local friend. But I did not try to get into her pant since I need more works on her “thinking” despite all the positive signs. Why? Through our conversations, I believe she is looking for more serious relationship that I am not ready for. Nevertheless, I enjoy the dinners, the conversation, the quiet walks holding hands… aiyah, like pa-toh again. And I must admit one gets mellower with age – I would have tried harder to “brain-wash” her with the virtue of being single say 20 years ago, kekeke! I don’t believe in promising things that I can’t deliver – better take time and look on longer term perspective.

So that’s one way I meet my g/fs – through friends. But in reality, there is no secret – it is the same modus operandi like looking for normal g/fs and the usual “thick skin” to get to know them. But in my case, I always tell them I am not looking for a wife in order to avoid unreal expectations and associated problems that I prefer to avoid. Another way is to just chat them up – in offices you visit (like clients’), in departmental stores (many of them around) etc – I even met a nice one at a petrol kiosk once. Of course, she may just ignore you, and at worst you get a slap – but can still turn the other cheek to see if she soften, hahaha! With maps/guidebooks in my hand, I would also act lost and look out for a target to ask for directions – this is an old trick but has worked for me very well. I even met a small-time Taiwanese singer-actress at Tokyo’s Narita Airport that way. I just arrived on one of my frequent visits to Japan, and saw this pretty lady and decided to ask for ways to get into the city – it turned out she was visiting her parents who are staying near my hotel and she took me to their apartment and had her brother drove me to my hotel! You will be surprised how motherly some girls can be.

I have also met some through the net – the usual friendship sites – some gems and many disappointments too. A year ago a young Singaporean girl responded to my listing to ask why an “old uncle” like me still want to look for friends on the net – I told her old man needs love too, and old man can even teach young girls a thing or two. Well, we hit off pretty well for a while with interesting exchanges of emails, but she gave me an earful when I suggested meeting up for dinner. She said she would be too ashamed to go out dinner with someone of my age. Needless to say, I wrote that one off fast but I felt no loss since there are many out there more deserving of my friendship. So, at the end of the day, you win some you loose some – just don’t be disheartened by rejections. As I said, it is like looking for normal g/f lor.

And of course, if you want a sure thing – just go for commercial sex but be mindful that all the girls want is the financial rewards and never believe that it is love despite their claims of otherwise. I have my share of that to get my varieties, and have lots of fun time with my friends around the region and beyond. But even then I get my share of gems and the dogs in term of service – in short, no sure winner lah! You just hope your batting rate is better than average.

Last, but not least, one way that many forgot is that there are advantages to get to know the local male friends – like in the pubs, offices, etc. No, I ‘m not gay or AC/DC, but you know what? I got to know many female friends through these male friends after I was accepted into their networks. Many are also interested in knowing foreign friends (and of course one must be watchful of potential hidden agendas some may have) and can provide surprising amount of opportunities to know the local girls. In fact, girls probably provide less barrier if introduced by someone they know, as compared to being chat up by a stranger on the street.

That’s just my 5-cents worth of comments based on my experience. No need to be envious, just go out and do it – you will be surprised how friendly girls can be. You will never know if you don’t try – and be “thick skin” – it gets easier with practices. And I am one who is not exactly tall, handsome and dressed well. I am usually in my jean & T-shirt, very average looking at only 165cm, with balding hairline & growing waistline – but friends do say I come across as cheerful and easy to chat – maybe that helps.
Old 31-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiongkoklan View Post
... I even met a small-time Taiwanese singer-actress at Tokyo’s Narita Airport that way. I just arrived on one of my frequent visits to Japan, and saw this pretty lady and decided to ask for ways to get into the city – it turned out she was visiting her parents who are staying near my hotel and she took me to their apartment and had her brother drove me to my hotel! You will be surprised how motherly some girls can be..
bro, did you speak to her in Japanese ?
I had been to Japan many times but it never occured to me to try and hit on someone in the airport cos most of the time, they don't speak english.
Old 31-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
tiongkoklan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
bro, did you speak to her in Japanese ?
I had been to Japan many times but it never occured to me to try and hit on someone in the airport cos most of the time, they don't speak english.
Bro aces68, my Japanese language skill is rudimentary and does not go beyond the usual “Konniciwa” “Genkidesuka?” & “Sayonara.” However, I always carry a small phrase book or dictionary in the countries I travel to, and found that not only it provides basic communication but sometimes (especially gullible) mei-meis find it interesting that someone is keen to learn their language – maybe due to the girls' maternal instincts. I should really invest in one of those electronic ones with multiple languages.

In Japan, I found many young Japanese can understand a bit of English since they do learn the language in school/uni. But their listening and conversational skills are not as good since they just rote-learn. Thus better to write and the phrase book helps. But in this case, I was in luck because although she looks Japanese, she is actually a mixed Jap-Taiwanese and can speak Mandarin – I was in luck.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
belle20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from a gal point of view max i can only acept a guy that is 20 yrs my senior older then that i dont think is possible already cause too big gap it also feel funny
Old 09-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
cheongsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was reported in one of our mainstream paper that a poll by MyeCitizen (Sun Java(TM) System Application Server) showed that 69.7% of women are comfortable if the age gap is between one to five years from their partners. Only 9% are ok with partners more than 10 years older.

Also reported in the paper was the fact that women who marry older men do so because of financial security, while those who wed younger men do so for companionship.

So I remain skeptical whenever I see old uncles claiming that young women like them for their maturity, personality and humour.

Of course when I reach that age of an old uncle, I would most probably like to think that women who are 20 years younger than me like me because I am charmingly mature.
Old 23-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

this thread got include woman older or not, kekeke?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 24-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Not to worry bro, soon i'll bring you to a place where all your dreams come true...hahahahahahaha
Hmmm.... let me guess, Pertain Road??? That place confirm don't have any in their 20s. Never knew Bro Colin prefer MILFs.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 24-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
As long as girl not below 16 years old, I think you can enjoy your life lah.
Just a gentle reminder. Sex with a girl above 16 is not an offence only if it is not commercial sex. For commercial sex, it is still offence if the girl (or boy, if you are an asshole bandit) is below 18 years old.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 24-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
DO_I_BJ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Not to worry bro, soon i'll bring you to a place where all your dreams come true...hahahahahahaha
you forgot about the spending money part. hohoho
Old 24-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider72
Hmmm.... let me guess, Pertain Road??? That place confirm don't have any in their 20s. Never knew Bro Colin prefer MILFs.
Bro Slider, dun suan me until like that leh....hehehehe
Anyway, read date of post that you quoted from, brought Bro Colins to dreamland and back already

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_I_BJ View Post
you forgot about the spending money part. hohoho
Wat about the spending money part? Care to elaborate further.......
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 24-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
Hello, that post was written 2 months ago. Been to many places and back liao.

But come to think of it, I've only did one lady who is older than me. And thats becos she climbed up 4 storey and her mummy climbed that 3 times to my hotel room. No elevator, no choice. hahaha... so cant consider myself any MILF lover.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
poleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how bout guys dating older women say lie 10 years older or older? Anyone care to share experience?
Old 02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Dimculun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiongkoklan View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to raise this issue even though it does concern an aspect of the matters of heart.

I am sure many of you still remember Prof. Franklin Zhenning Yang, the Chinese American Nobel Prize laureate in physics, who at 82yo made headline news in 2005 when he married Weng Fan, a 28 year old Chinese graduate student (see: Chen Ning Yang, 82, to marry a 28-year-old woman - GD Society - News Brief - Newsgd). It has been reported that Weng’s 65 divorcee father will now marry Yang’s 18yo great grand-daughter on 1Apr2009 – and it is apparently no April Fool’s joke (see: sorry in Chinese - ??????????18???????--?????????? - ????) and it has stirred up quite a debate among the Chinese netizens.

I wonder what is the experience and comments of fellow cheongsters about dating girls much younger than them. My personal experience is such that young girls in countries such as China and Philippines do not have as much “hang-ups” going out with men much older than them, compared to countries such as Singapore or Malaysia. Even then, I have dated girls much younger than me in Singapore although their “values” and priorities differ from their counterparts in other countries. As for me,
When I was 20yo, I dated 20yo;
When I was 30yo, I dated girls in their 20s;
When I was 40yo, I dated girls in their 20s;
When I was 50yo, I dated girls in their 20s; and now
I am 55yo, I am still dating girls in their 20s! And I am not talking about ktv or bar girls.

And I do get more stares in places like Singapore, and my girlfriends have been mistaken as my “daughters” by the ignorant staff of hotels, airline check-in counters, etc – but it never bother me.
Cool.... Can u share some tips ?
Old 02-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

The max age gap i think i will accept is for the lady to be 7 years older at most unless she upkeep darn well

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 02-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maxed gf i have is 10 years older than me.

Showed me to best sex in my life
Pampered me with care when i am sick
Tucked me to bed and found her under my blanket
Having "Rod" shifted while riding bike in the middle of expressway

That was godly .... but all was history

~~Temporary Retired~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1