The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moshea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: greeneater scammer confirmed

Everyweek an asshole surface up in this forum

1) mazdamx5

2) Organiser

3) Greeneater

Old 25-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13392 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeShin View Post

I meeting that MM this Friday, so are u coming along too?
Or not free?
Curious. Have you contacted him since his last post ?

Why are you stilll getting yourself involved with the girl ?

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 25-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

I meeting that mummy to pay a bit as a compensation for that poor gal.
Yes it sound ridiculous though. But at the very least I will have a better piece of mind.
Anyway that mummy is passing that 7k cheque that cannot be used back to me

Its not just about $154 .
Its about a guy promised to pay a virgin 3k,end up screw liao give a cheque that cannot claim Money.
Then keep talk talk talk no action.

This is his latest msg
Yes he probably know nothing can be done to him anyway.

(do u tink i pay u? u n mummy gt connect is it??? u r dame irritated la... u too free go forum n post lo...

y u cnt get comm u cnt eat cnt sleep... go forum post... btw i no time.entertain u... go report police lo as u sae... y nw stop ur threaten le huh)
Old 25-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

TS, who's idea was it to go to that particular joint? Was it you or him? If it's him, do you notice any unsual behaviour in the room eg. he knows the mummy or gals very well?

If yes then you got to be careful as it might very well be a scam, so do not pay the mummy or gal any money.

If no, then it is entirely between him and the gal+mummy, that is their problem to settle among themselves, you didn't fxxk the gal so why you worry and you need not have to pay the gal.

If i were you, i wouldn't bother to meet the mummy, you can tell her to report to police if they felt cheated. My only focus would be to get the $154 back from Ah Pui and learnt my lesson well.

You don't have to feel sorry for the gal, this is all part n parcel and risk that the gal has to take working in ktv. There are many stories that men get cheated too.
Old 25-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
Curious. Have you contacted him since his last post ?

Why are you stilll getting yourself involved with the girl ?
I think TS seems to be getting KC by the girl and thus fallen into the trap lah.

TS, if you need the $100+ outstanding payment to get by, then I would think it makes more sense for you to try and recover it, if not I think just treat it as a lesson learnt and move on.

As for the girl, I think you should just leave her alone lah, cos it seems like you are trying to 'stand up for her'. Cos in most of your reply, you keep saying the girl is poor thing, cham and stuffs. (Early symptoms of being KCed??? )

And based on what you have been sharing, there are some pretty obvious loop-holes that kind of suggest you are being con.
1) Overdue cheque... its 6 months from the date it was issued leh. So how can so fast 6 months had passed?? Unless the guy carries pieces of dated blank cheques around when he chiong??

2) Did the mummy asked you for the guy's contact, since its the guy that upped her girl and not you. Yes.. Granted they will call you to kpkb, but at the end, they will also hound the guy lor.

3) Mind sharing which KTV you were at?? Cos to find a virgin working lady in a KTV is almost akin to being the sole winner for toto group 1.

Old 25-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fouredz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread seems interesting so I join in to KPO.

-It's merely 154sgd, why not just pay n forget?
-Virgin girl, dunno how virgin but alrdy kanna fk she also cant do anything unless go claim she kanna rape lor...
-who never was naive or noobie to get cheated before, its either feeling or money.
(feel bad for the virgin girl) but alrdy happen so lan lan take it as a lesson learnt.

After saying this I feIt am bad to comment this on the girl.
better go do more good deed.
Old 25-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
TS, who's idea was it to go to that particular joint? Was it you or him? If it's him, do you notice any unsual behaviour in the room eg. he knows the mummy or gals very well?

If yes then you got to be careful as it might very well be a scam, so do not pay the mummy or gal any money.

If no, then it is entirely between him and the gal+mummy, that is their problem to settle among themselves, you didn't fxxk the gal so why you worry and you need not have to pay the gal.

If i were you, i wouldn't bother to meet the mummy, you can tell her to report to police if they felt cheated. My only focus would be to get the $154 back from Ah Pui and learnt my lesson well.

You don't have to feel sorry for the gal, this is all part n parcel and risk that the gal has to take working in ktv. There are many stories that men get cheated too.
Its my suggestion
Anyway my stupidity don't allow me to don't do any compensation
Yes it sound stupid to give some money to compensate even the act is not by me.

I just wanna feel better in the sense never managed to stop the scam to take place
At the same time just treat it as a buy a deletion of photo of my ic will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
I think TS seems to be getting KC by the girl and thus fallen into the trap lah.

TS, if you need the $100+ outstanding payment to get by, then I would think it makes more sense for you to try and recover it, if not I think just treat it as a lesson learnt and move on.

As for the girl, I think you should just leave her alone lah, cos it seems like you are trying to 'stand up for her'. Cos in most of your reply, you keep saying the girl is poor thing, cham and stuffs. (Early symptoms of being KCed??? )

And based on what you have been sharing, there are some pretty obvious loop-holes that kind of suggest you are being con.
1) Overdue cheque... its 6 months from the date it was issued leh. So how can so fast 6 months had passed?? Unless the guy carries pieces of dated blank cheques around when he chiong??

2) Did the mummy asked you for the guy's contact, since its the guy that upped her girl and not you. Yes.. Granted they will call you to kpkb, but at the end, they will also hound the guy lor.

3) Mind sharing which KTV you were at?? Cos to find a virgin working lady in a KTV is almost akin to being the sole winner for toto group 1.

I wish its a kc though so that I won't look like idiot
I don't know the gal but I know her friend..by the way she should be back in Vietnam liao. The mummy given her 1k to sooth her up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouredz View Post
This thread seems interesting so I join in to KPO.

-It's merely 154sgd, why not just pay n forget?
-Virgin girl, dunno how virgin but alrdy kanna fk she also cant do anything unless go claim she kanna rape lor...
-who never was naive or noobie to get cheated before, its either feeling or money.
(feel bad for the virgin girl) but alrdy happen so lan lan take it as a lesson learnt.

After saying this I feIt am bad to comment this on the girl.
better go do more good deed.
I agree with you.
But trust me .
The intention of this thread is just to raise some awareness that's all as I doubt I can get back any amount of money from him anyway.
Old 25-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Seriously.. I think TS you are one confused dude. You posting all 1 piece 1 piece...

First you say meeting the gal this Friday, now say girl should be back liao, meeting the mummy instead.... You sure you know what is going on a not...

And perhaps the most heart-warming thing I heard for the week.... Mummy gave the girl 1k to go back?? Nice!!!

Old 25-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Seriously.. I think TS you are one confused dude. You posting all 1 piece 1 piece...

First you say meeting the gal this Friday, now say girl should be back liao, meeting the mummy instead.... You sure you know what is going on a not...

And perhaps the most heart-warming thing I heard for the week.... Mummy gave the girl 1k to go back?? Nice!!!

heart warming thing.. loool
Old 25-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
PoorEmperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lobang here, Lobang there......Lobang everywhere
Old 25-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Samster

I meeting the mummy this week not the virgin victim gal.

The virgin gal is going back Vietnam soon which is perhaps why that guy dare to scam as 死无对正

Apart from this virgin gal. Still got another who is my friend that I know from wechat.. Who is now currently mad at me thinking I am in cahoots with that stranger. Which I can't really do anything to salvage her impression of me.

The mummy said she given 1k to the victim gal.
My share will also be to that victim gal and I will request that mummy send give her. If that mummy wanna keep for her own that is not within my control and its her deeds
Old 25-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 14
ruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to behold

Worse is, after you pay, the thing doesnt end there.

They just keep coming back, and then u GG liao .
Old 25-04-2013, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
benlee2102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dont see the logic of you paying the mummy or the gal. Sounds like a scam job to me. You did not fuck the girl, any reasonable mummy or person should not be directing accusation at you.
Even u pay there's no guarantee of deletion of ic ss. They can always keep duplicates. They cant do anything to you as you are not the person that con her.
If they keep harassing you, you should make a report. If the girl you know from wechat like you. She will not accuse you as she should know you are not the one that cheat the girl as you are a victim as well.
Old 25-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee2102 View Post
i dont see the logic of you paying the mummy or the gal. Sounds like a scam job to me. You did not fuck the girl, any reasonable mummy or person should not be directing accusation at you.
Even u pay there's no guarantee of deletion of ic ss. They can always keep duplicates. They cant do anything to you as you are not the person that con her.
If they keep harassing you, you should make a report. If the girl you know from wechat like you. She will not accuse you as she should know you are not the one that cheat the girl as you are a victim as well.
Thanks for advises
Old 25-04-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeShin View Post

The mummy said she given 1k to the victim gal.
My share will also be to that victim gal and I will request that mummy send give her. If that mummy wanna keep for her own that is not within my control and its her deeds
I have read your thread and like, totally, completely, unequivocally sympathise with the girl.

So I tracked down the ktv involved and have paid off the mummy.
3k for the originally discussed price.
1k to recompense the mummy.
So I have already paid 4k off.

If you want to feel better, you can pm me and I will give you my bank account and you can transfer any sum that will make you feel better to my account.

Please lah, don't people say what you believe what can or not ??? Mummy say she give 1k, that means she really give 1k ? You meet mummy to give extra money for what ???? You know that opens a can of worms that is probably going to end up biting you in the ass later on. When that happens, don't come back and say you getting harassed by mummy ok ?
There is a level of stupidity or naivety in you that borders on disbelief. I like to go ktvs too, will you be my new best friend please ????
And pls, just keep yourself away from this mess here on out. It's ok if you don't know how to handle this, but it is not helping when you get yourself involved more and more.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1