The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
gdrive is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Recently found one ML near hougang area.

First time went, last month I think, quite a decent massage, not fantastic but good enough.
Went from shoulder, neck, back, butt and legs.
Was wearing those paper shorts.
Before I go, I knew it was a 50+50 joint.
Once I turn after 30 mins, she focus on my bro and proceed with her juagen.
Quite a good once as she tease alot for around 20 mins and proceed to release.
After which, I ask her if she do allow for one hour full teasing, in which she mentioned yes.

So yesterday I went again, and strangely this time round, once she saw me, she force me to go shower. I was quite surprised as I told her I bathed before I went. She said must bath again. I didn’t think much as I thought maybe the weather is hot

Once inside the room, she handed me the paper shorts in in which was already torn to a paper skirt. I lie on my stomach and told her to massage my neck and and butt can already.
She replied “不如直接转过来不是好”
Okay then I flipped over.
She suddenly lie on top of me and hug me and said ”好舒服”
I just let her hug and she moved down a abit and lick my nipples.
My nipples not very sensitive but I just let her be and did some fake moans.
Then she shift my skirt up to my stomach area and play with my small bro.
She tried to pull the foreskin down and there are some restrictions so she ask me ”为什么拉不下的?”
I just told her that 可能不够湿
She looked puzzled and give my bro a kiss and tried again.
But still cannot pull down, so she suddenly give me a bbbj for around 2-3 mins.
I was quite surprised she did that as that’s the second time I went.
Then finally my kkj is wet, and she proceed with the 1 hour jg.
During the interim, we were talking about jg with finger inside anal. She said she knew how to do it so she went to west a finger glove and penetrate my anal. She told me to flip over in doggy position for best effect.
She did it for 2 mins and continue her jg.
Finally shoot out my load with me grabbing her boobs (her top and bra shifted upwards) C cup I suppose.

One thing is she quite persistent that I can’t bathe after jg and I didn’t bothered to do also then.
She clean me up and I ask her is it ”一样价钱?”
She said yes and I passed her 50+50 and she accepted happilyX

Quite interesting ML, shall try again next time and see got anymore bonus or not.

Oh, she also mentioned that that day her period supposedly to come, maybe that’s why she’s horny.

Let’s see how next time.
Hi bro can share contact for the hougang
Old 05-03-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

First time went, last month I think, quite a decent massage, not fantastic but good enough.
After which, I ask her if she do allow for one hour full teasing, in which she mentioned yes.

So yesterday I went again, and strangely this time round, once she saw me, she force me to go shower. I was quite surprised as I told her I bathed before I went. She said must bath again. I didn’t think much as I thought maybe the weather is hot

Once inside the room, she handed me the paper shorts in in which was already torn to a paper skirt. I lie on my stomach and told her to massage my neck and and butt can already.
She replied “不如直接转过来不是好”
She tried to pull the foreskin down and there are some restrictions so she ask me ”为什么拉不下的?”
During the interim, we were talking about jg with finger inside anal. She said she knew how to do it so she went to west a finger glove and penetrate my anal. She told me to flip over in doggy position for best effect.
Finally shoot out my load with me grabbing her boobs (her top and bra shifted upwards) C cup I suppose.

One thing is she quite persistent that I can’t bathe after jg and I didn’t bothered to do also then.

Quite interesting ML, shall try again next time and see got anymore bonus or not.

Oh, she also mentioned that that day her period supposedly to come, maybe that’s why she’s horny.

Let’s see how next time.
Bro this one look very exciting, please share contact, thx
Old 05-03-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jxxxx at K Spa is kinda good looking. Probably in her mid or late 30's and has that MILF look but she's slim, tall, and gives a good strong massage and has a pleasant demeanour. Some teasing but no release. Not too sure of their pricing - they did try to upsell the hot stones or the women's massage package. I wasn't sure what that entailed honestly so I didn't try it (in part because it was $88). Shower is a common one so you will have to leave the room half-dressed to get washed up. Other than that - the place was nice and clean, acceptable levels of hygiene. I am still wondering what a 90-minute session or the "women's massage" (保养) comes with. The 1-hr normal session was $60 so it is a little higher than market rate but I suppose it is also in a rather nice neighbourhood.
Old 06-03-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

All these edging MLs in K spa, is really better than Lady L at Bedok Nth? Or about the same?
Old 06-03-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lustyJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamyou View Post
Bro this one look very exciting, please share contact, thx
bro share this please
Old 06-03-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Brimmstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sounds great, can share the contact?
Old 06-03-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She replied “不如直接转过来不是好”

Let’s see how next time.

Bro can pass the contact n place ?
Old 06-03-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I want good jangen
Can intto?
Thanks
Old 06-03-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
All these edging MLs in K spa, is really better than Lady L at Bedok Nth? Or about the same?

who's lady L?
Old 06-03-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
thanks for sharing bro, up you
Old 07-03-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
d34d is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

First time went, last month I think, quite a decent massage, not fantastic but good
enough.
Before I go, I knew it was a 50
+50 joint.

She replied “不如直接转过来不是好”

Let’s see how next time.
Very interesting le.. can share her contact bro? Thank you
Old 07-03-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MichaelBlake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for Lxxxx from Kxxxx Sxx thanks to travelmate4720 bro recommendation. Very hardworking. Keep asking me whether the strength is ok. Last 20mins of teasing was amazing. As stated by other bros, they strictly dont do hj. Flirt with the recep before i zao. Will only come back if i want some intense teasing. If not there are better places out there imo.
Old 07-03-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelBlake View Post
Went for Lxxxx from Kxxxx Sxx thanks to travelmate4720 bro recommendation. Very hardworking. Keep asking me whether the strength is ok. Last 20mins of teasing was amazing. As stated by other bros, they strictly dont do hj. Flirt with the recep before i zao. Will only come back if i want some intense teasing. If not there are better places out there imo.
what kind of intense teasing did you get ? must be crap otherwise sure go back lah lol
Old 07-03-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
what kind of intense teasing did you get ? must be crap otherwise sure go back lah lol
If your dun mind and fancy a milf masseuse to tease you till your balls turn blue, you could give this spa a shot. However, you need to opt for a 90 mins session or the hot stone therapy for this action to take place.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-03-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by googoo2013 View Post
who's lady L?
Last time one bro here shared Lady L at Bedok Nth St3 so a lot of people have the contact too.

She is different in the sense that you don't need to pay for 90min session in order to unlock edging. It's 50/hr and 45min is edging. You visit her really is meant for edging only, massage is negligible.

So i wonder are MLs in Kxxxx really much better than Lady L to worth the trip (far for me)? Some more so hard to book slot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread