The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
I know 1 other girl v similar to hw u describe.these girls r studying here. This is sideline money. Nonchalant abt service. Unless smitten by rich yantao kids. Work few hrs play play play
Think quite a few such girls around... I think got backing
Old 10-01-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Why not? Do note that the tightness maybe of a different type.
Never say never ha ha ha
Old 10-01-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Maybe kaki Lang ownself talk to ownself
EDMW-er spotted.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
u using reverse psychology is it ?
No la, i don't dare ha ha
Old 10-01-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 18
wsx305 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwsx305 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananao View Post
Could have left when you had the chance right?
You are right, if he given the looks is just 2 could just left, but surprisingly he still can continue finished the session with adelethis is interesting
Old 10-01-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I'd really appreciate it if someone has the time to make a list of the MLs in SLG currently pricing themselves at $120 (not sure why the webmaster doesn't implement a price filter).
I think the webmasters are the ones pricing the MLs too. This I heard from one of the ML who listed at $110 when she came, but after a week or so when she subscribe to one of the site, it was listed at $120 by the webmaster.

When I look back to the early days, I realised our expectations of the ML has gone up too. MLs were purely massage plus HJ. I remember I had to switch between ML and FL for different needs. MLs were rated high for good massage provided and still satisfy a need. And of course if we want a really really good massage we look for the purist. In those days, it is also hard to find a good looking ML and they are very quickly categorised as gems if they possess the looks and good playability. We are to blame at times because we are the ones that up the ante, and gives credit and good MRs to MLs that allow certain privileges, like roaming etc. Not forgetting fat tips that spurs them on. And looking at current days, we are already expecting full service less 'entry'. A vicious cycle.

It is hard for me to expect less too at a good pricing. As a Singaporean, I still want it, as the saying goes, 'cheap, green and big boobs'.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think the webmasters are the ones pricing the MLs too. This I heard from one of the ML who listed at $110 when she came, but after a week or so when she subscribe to one of the site, it was listed at $120 by the webmaster.

When I look back to the early days, I realised our expectations of the ML has gone up too. MLs were purely massage plus HJ. I remember I had to switch between ML and FL for different needs. MLs were rated high for good massage provided and still satisfy a need. And of course if we want a really really good massage we look for the purist. In those days, it is also hard to find a good looking ML and they are very quickly categorised as gems if they possess the looks and good playability. We are to blame at times because we are the ones that up the ante, and gives credit and good MRs to MLs that allow certain privileges, like roaming etc. Not forgetting fat tips that spurs them on. And looking at current days, we are already expecting full service less 'entry'. A vicious cycle.

It is hard for me to expect less too at a good pricing. As a Singaporean, I still want it, as the saying goes, 'cheap, green and big boobs'.
Finally some sensible assessment. It is laughable that an increasing number of post just to bash the pricing model of individual ML because of own beliefs.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Finally some sensible assessment. It is laughable that an increasing number of post just to bash the pricing model of individual ML because of own beliefs.
Yeah but anyway we can stop this trend? Money really not easy to come by in this stressful country.

We already know the problem and definitely there are those encouraging this trend unnecessarily which I don't understand why. Except the webmasters lah, then eventually they can also increase their price.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Raluemon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm111 View Post
Adele~

Not trying to argue but just voicing out my personal view

To me she's a pretty lady and in the ml market she has been improving herself .

Everytime I rtm there will be changes

Her Bf and cat bath can really made me feel damm shiok

Now can said that adele does not only depend on her hdly ,even without her hdly she still have other points to attract me to rtm

The only small fault is that her looks may not cater to all but I really like her slim body and leg especially after she had been hitting the gym
Adele is a nice pretty and hard working lady, I had rtm her few times, very enjoy the session with her and satisfied every visit, never write fr for her cos feel she already got many positive fr no need my fr to promote, she is very hard to book, if want to book on the same day probably cant get slot, want to book her better advance booking
Old 10-01-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Some of the bros are giving like extra $10-$100 tips for good services. Fair play to them since they have the spending power.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgpfuckyeah View Post
Adele -

-snip-
One post that generated 5 pages worth of morning entertainment
Old 10-01-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Even momo is better compared to Donna
Big fan of both MoMo and Donna, but I feel they are totally different types lookers. MoMo is the foxy, seductive yet easy going mistress material. Donna is the gorgeous, brainy and fiesty girlfriend feel type. Both are excellent imo. But value for $$? MoMo, without a doubt.

As for the hooha on Adele, bros, go read the post by the instigator again, you will realize he is not insulting Adele but US SINGAPOREANS. Go read. He is just using that as a bridge to slam SINGAPOREANS ugly, no taste, blind etc.

So let's not get into arguments to defend Adele (whom I have never tried anyway) over a post that is targeted at US. He is probably having a good laugh at the conflict he created.

As many said before, don't feed the trolls and they will find it pointless to stir shit. Whatever he want to reply, just ignore, he can go create another account to self entertain his own post for all we care.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfoo1 View Post
One post that generated 5 pages worth of morning entertainment
One post, make one ML become famous in one night一夜成名
Old 10-01-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Big fan of both MoMo and Donna, but I feel they are totally different types lookers. MoMo is the foxy, seductive yet easy going mistress material. Donna is the gorgeous, brainy and fiesty girlfriend feel type. Both are excellent imo. But value for $$? MoMo, without a doubt.

As for the hooha on Adele, bros, go read the post by the instigator again, you will realize he is not insulting Adele but US SINGAPOREANS. Go read. He is just using that as a bridge to slam SINGAPOREANS ugly, no taste, blind etc.

So let's not get into arguments to defend Adele (whom I have never tried anyway) over a post that is targeted at US. He is probably having a good laugh at the conflict he created.

As many said before, don't feed the trolls and they will find it pointless to stir shit. Whatever he want to reply, just ignore, he can go create another account to self entertain his own post for all we care.
Absolutely right. Read the original post and his follow up post carefully. He’s attacking Singaporeans, not the ML. People should just ignore the troll and submit proper MR. Let’s not feed his intolerance.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Absolutely right. Read the original post and his follow up post carefully. He’s attacking Singaporeans, not the ML. People should just ignore the troll and submit proper MR. Let’s not feed his intolerance.
It's a TCSS thread after all, there will be such guys that are hateful like that. Just don't get too bothered by it and don't let it hurt the peace between real chiongsters out here
Don't feel the troll!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1