The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
gatsby69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Visited this place for the first time ever,i would like to give my humble FR,i hope this will help bros who have plans to go for the first time.

The place is huge and i believe the spa occupies the entire 5th floor.Upon entry, we were allocated our locker keys by the captain and ushered to the changing room.

Then its chow time with a decent buffet spread at the cafeteria.Half boiled eggs,kaya loti toast are available upon request while the food pan consists of stuff like chicken wings,fried fish,noodles etc etc.

So at the eating table,the captain spoke to me and explained the rates and services to me on a piece of paper with a list of numbers and their category.

The prices are

RM239 for the premium tier
RM199 for the normal tier
RM99 for massage,extras : HJ+50,body+80,FJ+100

NB: 239 and 199 pricing are straight FJs,no massage.

I was recommended 122,i have seen bros here mentioning in earlier posts about her so i said ok.

At first glance,122 is not a looker,buck toothed but she made it up with her big boobs and her very very fair skin. In her 40s,she told me she worked in SG before.

And so she undressed to reveal a very sexy g string and a pair of huge boobs!She also has this waist chain around her that is kind of turn on for me.

So it was down to business and i was licked from the ear right to my shaft,good bbbj with deep mouth movement,in fact the bbbj seems to last quite a while and it was her boobs that really was the centre of attention.34C and darkish pink in colour.

I then proceed to conclude the happy ending by giving her 2 rounds of missionary (grasping her 34C most of the time) and 1 round of doggy.

After the session i also learned from her that GBW only has malaysian girls.

While i was walking out of the maze of rooms,i bumped into a hottie,a SYT with pink body hugging dress and a really pretty face.

Quickly looked for a captain to get her number,the reply from him was 168! ahhh... so this is the legendary 168.Too bad....rounds expended so must reload and try the next time!

122 overall experience 7.5/10

Looks : Milf,very fair,boob lover’s dream
Size : medium built
BBBJ : 9/10 very good
FJ : 7/10 good but no raw
RTF : will return but must try 168 first!

Spa overall experience 7.5/10

Fittings are aged but adequate
Good hot pool with 3 spray guns of different pressure
Good serving of food and drinks
Old 29-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 21
dandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatsby69 View Post
NB: 239 and 199 pricing are straight FJs,no massage.
Actually, most of the 199 tier do provide massage, just that depending on who you get, some of the massage may be a bit piano.
Old 29-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatsby69 View Post
She also has this waist chain around her that is kind of turn on for me.
OT: I've only seen waist chain is like a china thingy. anyone knows what's the purpose?
Old 29-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
OT: I've only seen waist chain is like a china thingy. anyone knows what's the purpose?
Decorative purposes...lol
Old 29-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Ya decorative but dunno why look super sexy when they wear. I remember some jav video girls also wear....slurp! Slurp!

Last edited by riotspace; 29-10-2018 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 29-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Ya decorative but dunno why look super sexy when they wear. I remember some jav video girls also wear....slurp! Slurp!
agree!its quite a turn on especially for me
Old 30-10-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
Actually it is a "tangka"...... which is blessed by monks from LOS for protection against unholy spirits and evil minded men. Similar to why some men wear amulets. Just have to respect her superstition as she has been wearing that chain since her GL days.
Old 31-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xeSevaHannaWI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone have any idea.. last time gbw 177 still work in any jb outlet?
Old 01-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeSevaHannaWI View Post
does anyone have any idea.. last time gbw 177 still work in any jb outlet?
She is no longer in this trade..She had got married...
Old 02-11-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better
First timer visiting the famous bluewave.

Took a grab there rm$5. But found the walkway on the way back, good but still a long walk. Access via the train station in between ciq and city sq.

Tried 168 but found her below average. No gfe.skills adequate but not spectacular. Fair skin Chinese. fake moans.

On the way out saw 88 and another. Went to try buffet (much better than vip, though it's self service).

Captain the recommended 196 for very good service but she is not syt and a bit bbw. For my second shot I think cannot, so politely reject.

Ask for the other one I saw but no joy must wait 2hrs cos just taken.

So ask for 88, fair skin Chinese a bit petite, small Bs or large As, not a stunner but more your gnd (but not young syt). Reminds me of an old uni friend.. 555... Decent skills (piano massage),long Bbbj but no cim. Then fj in several positions starting w reverse cowgirl. After 2nd shot, gave a massage before shower.

Can consider returning to find the one that got away. Not sure I would walk though, grab only rm$5
Old 02-11-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I walk through very often because many fl like to operate at those hotels there.
Sometimes peak hours the traffic here can be very bad so I just walk
Old 02-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Agreed! Think there was something up 2 days back, traffic super bad everywhere
Old 02-11-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post

Took a grab there rm$5. But found the walkway on the way back, good but still a long walk. Access via the train station in between ciq and city sq.

Tried 168 but found her below average. No gfe.skills adequate but not spectacular. Fair skin Chinese. fake moans.

On the way out saw 88 and another. Went to try buffet (much better than vip, though it's self service).

Captain the recommended 196 for very good service but she is not syt and a bit bbw. For my second shot I think cannot, so politely reject.

So ask for 88, fair skin Chinese a bit petite, small Bs or large As, not a stunner but more your gnd (but not young syt). Reminds me of an old uni friend.. 555... Decent skills (piano massage),long Bbbj but no cim. Then fj in several positions starting w reverse cowgirl. After 2nd shot, gave a massage before shower.

Can consider returning to find the one that got away. Not sure I would walk though, grab only rm$5
Think 168 takes a bit of time to 'click'.

Thanks for the review on 88 though- sounds good to try
Old 04-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Think 168 takes a bit of time to 'click'.

Thanks for the review on 88 though- sounds good to try
Doggystyle had 168 3 times in total, from Ipoh, recent was last month. She speaks her mind, baby smooth skin, stunning body like Chinagirl. Hair no longer blonde as before. Doesn't allow painting at all, doesn't shower bros, doesn't want to ride or do much just lay like a deadfish and rush you to finish off. But Ddog don't mind because have chemistry and good chat each time.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post

thanks bro for the FR on 168,might consider now to try her now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1