The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah you hard man to please yo. I found then all mind blowing, but now hunting for new excitement.
Vibes mah, like you see the ads, some looks just attract you. It's a preference kind of thing. Looks and figure gum, see little photoshop then I will go and try. Yah, I searching for Wow factor now. Yue Yue was the most current Wow factor for me.
Old 29-01-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Vibes mah, like you see the ads, some looks just attract you. It's a preference kind of thing. Looks and figure gum, see little photoshop then I will go and try. Yah, I searching for Wow factor now. Yue Yue was the most current Wow factor for me.
Been quite some time nvr see ML 😢 dunno who to choose. Maybe will rtm Yue Yue again when i have time. 😊
Old 29-01-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Wei4896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Straightforward MR for Xuan Xuan (SLG) 
been looking for good ML and finally found Xuan Xuan that I have Chemistry with, friendly and cheerful considered price and services she providing don't think you will regret value for money.

https://sglonelyguys.info/xuan-xuan-massage/

Look: 9/10 (chio OL, pre-MILF) real person look better than SLG posted. pretty looking definitely a looker. when she opened the door I was wow by her looks and body turned me on, confirm is my type, with makeup+-20% I will still accept.

GFE:8.5/10 very sweet and hard-working sensual part abit short, overall keep hugging and kissing me maybe due to my chemistry with her.

Body: 10/10 smooth silky body with a perfect pair of firm D-cup boobs great with perky nipples looks big and tasty sia:P for boobs lover!!

Location: 9/10 central area within 5-10mins walking distance of nearest MRT great for those taking public transport for drivers alot parking around the area, but this area parking might be pricey due central area, staying with another ML.

Massage: 6.5/10 pianist type, I was't there for a solid massage haha

Sensual: 8/10 catbath, will accommodate l, 3g roaming can touch and lick nipples until song, no south roaming.Need experience bro to teach her.

Overall:9/10 Will RTM in the future maybe due to chemistry my with her. I hope bros will guide her along so others can receive better experience.
Old 29-01-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Xue Er (SLG)

Accessible via MRT. Place is spacious and clean. Good service oriented lady (Good Attitude) Definitely worth for money and rtm material.

I have chemistry with her because she is friendly and i be polite to her. We had a good session

Services and stats wise can refer to the advertisement/previous MR by the other brothers here and can check with the lady herself if have question.
Old 29-01-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
For CNY yes

there is another censored face xiao yu.
Old 29-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 8
mailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.info/xuan-xuan-massage/

MR for slg xuan xuan

Visited her druing lunch break location Area O

After seeing her advertising she is those that gum my taste abit taiwan celebrity syt look .

Look : 8/10 (not that syt but still gum my taste chio milf type

massage :7/10 massage with good strenght and b4 massage will ask me want to focus on which part of my body that need more relax massage

Hdly : 9/10 with her delicated finger , the hdly on me is fanatastic

HJ and Cim : 9/10 i opt for the hj and cim part ,she slowly stroke my 2ic and tgt with her tiny mouth she suck my dick with those slurping sound and within 10 mins i unload everything that i accuminated for 2 week into her mouth .

GFe :8/10 chatty , soft spoken and those very 細心 like girlfriend

RTM : yes when i need a good BBbj and cim.
Old 29-01-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wei4896 View Post
Body: 10/10 smooth silky body with a perfect pair of firm D-cup boobs great with perky nipples looks big and tasty sia:P for boobs lover!!
Natural or enhanced?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Natural or enhanced?
Natural, doesn't feels enhanced
Old 29-01-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wei4896 View Post
Straightforward MR for Xuan Xuan (SLG)
GFE:8.5/10 very sweet and hard-working sensual part abit short, overall keep hugging and kissing me maybe due to my chemistry with her.
Massage: 6.5/10 pianist type, I was't there for a solid massage haha
Sensual: 8/10 catbath, will accommodate l, 3g roaming can touch and lick nipples until song, no south roaming.Need experience bro to teach her.
Thanks for MR bro. Ad says BF and CIM..... Ur experience? Service offered or marketing ploy
Old 29-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Thanks for MR bro. Ad says BF and CIM..... Ur experience? Service offered or marketing ploy
Bro sorry didn't really choose CIM & BF can't comment, did opt for cap BJ but unloaded during her HJ:

Cap BJ: 7.5/10 nicely done long sensual blows She will look at you with bewitching smiling, No teeth. Seeing her body while roaming stimulating.

HJ: 8/10 unloaded within 10mins. used two kind of products on me, puts in the effort no cutting corners & timing, full utilised my hours I find it value for money.
Old 30-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Dapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Delayed MR for lele. There’s two lele so this is the one.
https://sglonelyguys.info/le-le-massage/
Pretty and svc oriented. Looks like picture. Boobs maybe c, but perfect body. This is her second stint.
Old 30-01-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapaper View Post
Delayed MR for lele. There’s two lele so this is the one.
https://sglonelyguys.info/le-le-massage/
Pretty and svc oriented. Looks like picture. Boobs maybe c, but perfect body. This is her second stint.
She fully nude and provide bbbj ? Sound good
Old 30-01-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
ya lor sad right
The other also RTC early feb for CNY.
Old 30-01-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Pre-milf. Meaty and on the heavy side. Enhanced boobs.
Overall unappealing.

Makes it up with hardworking service, BBBJ-CIM, full nude etc. But looks matter a great deal, so took me tremendous mental strength to cum.
Old 30-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Pre-milf. Meaty and on the heavy side. Enhanced boobs.
Overall unappealing.

Makes it up with hardworking service, BBBJ-CIM, full nude etc. But looks matter a great deal, so took me tremendous mental strength to cum.
First time here? If not I think I know who. Complexion also darker?

Looks heavily photoshop, that sharp pointed chin. Hehe.

Well I fell for it once.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1