The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
death_toy is one of the Best!death_toy is one of the Best!death_toy is one of the Best!
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Not wife but malay ex gf. She had the ultimate fantasy of getting fucked by her step father. She never had a father figure in her life hence the fantasy about having an older male "taking care" of her. She once told me that if her mom re-marries and she has a step father, she will not hesitate to spread her legs for the man.

I kept in contact after i broke up with her and her sister got married and still living with her family with her BIL. Finally she confessed that yup, she got screwed by her BIL several times and told me how it happened. It was erotic to say.
Old 14-09-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_toy View Post
Not wife but malay ex gf. She had the ultimate fantasy of getting fucked by her step father. She never had a father figure in her life hence the fantasy about having an older male "taking care" of her. She once told me that if her mom re-marries and she has a step father, she will not hesitate to spread her legs for the man.

I kept in contact after i broke up with her and her sister got married and still living with her family with her BIL. Finally she confessed that yup, she got screwed by her BIL several times and told me how it happened. It was erotic to say.
Yup, tis v. likely happens when the family is broken up by divorce, n the female kids of the single-mother family is deprived of fatherly love...

so if the mother re-marries, she will consider the 'new' father like her own bf or husband n will fantasize having sex with him if she is curious abt the male sex n finally will turn her FANTASY into a REALITY ....

bro can u share with us the details of the experience of this ex-gf of yours ???...PM me if u prefer to share it privately... TIA

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-09-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yup, tis v. likely happens when the family is broken up by divorce, n the female kids of the single-mother family is deprived of fatherly love...

so if the mother re-marries, she will consider the 'new' father like her own bf or husband n will fantasize having sex with him if she is curious abt the male sex n finally will turn her FANTASY into a REALITY ....

bro can u share with us the details of the experience of this ex-gf of yours ???...PM me if u prefer to share it privately... TIA
You are scaring me. . .
Old 14-09-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
You are scaring me. . .
Wat is there to be scared abt bro ??...the truth is not always pleasant..in fact it hurts most of the time...it is not really surprising

Old 14-09-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wat is there to be scared abt bro ??...the truth is not always pleasant..in fact it hurts most of the time...it is not really surprising
My partner is a single mom with a pre-teen daughter.
Old 14-09-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Congrats bro u found yrself a single mom partner... Then since u r now aware of such a problem u shd take proactive steps to make sure it doesn't happen ..

Old 14-09-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Congrats bro u found yrself a single mom partner... Then since u r now aware of such a problem u shd take proactive steps to make sure it doesn't happen ..
True.. true.. I will have to be especially careful and mindful. Thanks Bro!
Old 14-09-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
True.. true.. I will have to be especially careful and mindful. Thanks Bro!
You're welcome, my friend ...thanks for appreciating ...all best wishes to u

Old 14-09-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
get365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomebrownie View Post
Hello , I have a kink for married woman . Something about them being married arouse me even more . Fucking them without their husband knowing definitely is a cheap thrill but the best would he threesome with the husband or fucking the wife’s brain out infront of the husband as he jerks off to it
Some husbands have this fantasy too. Wish you luck bro!
Old 14-09-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My gf is also a single mom :0
Old 14-09-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenghuaboys View Post
My gf is also a single mom :0
Walau...how cum u guys can get single mom partners so easily ??? ..any tips to share with us bros here ???

Old 15-09-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!

My fantasy of my girl is actually her past experiences with others
Old 15-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Walau...how cum u guys can get single mom partners so easily ??? ..any tips to share with us bros here ???
Difficult meh bro no la
Old 15-09-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenghuaboys View Post
Difficult meh bro no la
No difficult meh ???...then help intro me to one, can ??? ...i will reward u for yr effort ...don't worry, i know there is no free lunch in tis world

Old 16-09-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post
My fantasy of my girl is actually her past experiences with others