The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New York spa jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post
Thanks for the points. Gal 29 sounds interesting, care to elaborate more? Thanks.
Is no. 29 the 1 wif tattoos???
Old 28-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.

She looks pretty to me and provides great services. A rare gem.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mjmitm85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro , you mean 29 very good ?
Last week I tried no78 , looking and service not bad !
I think I will go New York spa again , bluewave is too many ppl , feeling not so good in there !

And want to ask you all , if I go to the spa and directly look for the ladies for service and I don want use the facility , what is the price actuarly ? Still 238 need to pay ?
Old 30-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I tried 78 too but I think 29, 79, 80 and 88 are much better than her. I will not rtf 78 Christine.

If I were to compare both 29 and 78, 29 Selena is 10/10 in terms of looks and service while 78 only score 1/10 in both departments.

You are right that Bluewave is crowded. Went there and I dislike the environment... Or you can also try NZ at Zon (RM248).

RM238 is the standard price at NY Spa whether or not you want to use their facility. I foresee that they might raise the fee to RM250 after the implementation of GST on 1st April 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmitm85 View Post
Bro , you mean 29 very good ?
Last week I tried no78 , looking and service not bad !
I think I will go New York spa again , bluewave is too many ppl , feeling not so good in there !

And want to ask you all , if I go to the spa and directly look for the ladies for service and I don want use the facility , what is the price actuarly ? Still 238 need to pay ?
Old 30-01-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mjmitm85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for your answer and sharing , I might go again next week and choose 29 from you recommend !
Old 30-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
DirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
I tried 78 too but I think 29, 79, 80 and 88 are much better than her. I will not rtf 78 Christine.

If I were to compare both 29 and 78, 29 Selena is 10/10 in terms of looks and service while 78 only score 1/10 in both departments.

You are right that Bluewave is crowded. Went there and I dislike the environment... Or you can also try NZ at Zon (RM248).

RM238 is the standard price at NY Spa whether or not you want to use their facility. I foresee that they might raise the fee to RM250 after the implementation of GST on 1st April 2015.
Thanks to bro hcheonger recommendation i tried 29 this week. Indeed she gives great service. Super bbbj that makes u wanna shoot if u dont control well. Ticklish catbath and sensuous ar with light biting of ur ass cheeks. Tits are big , at least a C that are nice n soft. Best of all she has lots of tattoos, very nicely done. Makes u feel like fucking a jap yakuza girl. On the down side tho, her hair is short as i prefer long hair gals n i can see that her tummy tattoo is hiding her c section scar. Nevertheless, looks wise she is pretty as what bro hcheonger mentioned.

Bro hcheonger, care to give more fr n details on gal 80. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

I tried 80 Michelle at least 3 years ago... Her service if I remembered correctly is rather SOP but still good and look wise not too bad but is a little mature for my liking... I prefer SYT look...

You are very right about 29.. My friend tried her yesterday and he told me he came while receiving her bbbj.. She received perfect score from him even though he did not execute fj! He gave her 10/10.

I took 21 Jezz yesterday. She is in her late twenties but look younger. Her looks is fine but has a heavy bottom. Comparing with 78, 21 is still better. I give her overall 6.8/10.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I tried 80 Michelle at least 3 years ago... Her service if I remembered correctly is rather SOP but still good and look wise not too bad but is a little mature for my liking... I prefer SYT look...

You are very right about 29.. My friend tried her yesterday and he told me he came while receiving her bbbj.. She received perfect score from him even though he did not execute fj! He gave her 10/10.

I took 21 Jezz yesterday. She is in her late twenties but look younger. Her looks is fine but has a heavy bottom. Comparing with 78, 21 is still better. I give her overall 6.8/10.
I tried 29 ytd. She almost make me shoot not once but twice while bbbj~
damn power
Old 03-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
Xrayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time open huh?
Old 03-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Thks bro hccheonger for sharing.

Went and tried 88....wah...power lah...

They open at 11am....hehe.....
Old 03-02-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

No thanks. This is a sharing platform
Old 04-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No thanks. This is a sharing platform
Any syt to recommend bro?
Old 05-02-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 18
procum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud of

I tried 88 last Friday and I must say she is really good. Nice figure and nice pair of small C cup tits.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Any syt to recommend bro?

SYT is hard to come by. I have recently been very active in this NY Spa thread. All the information I have provided are current.

May be it's time for me to patronize another Spa in JB...

Any bros who used my information and are sextisfied with the visit please up my rep points.. Been here for more than 10 years and need some points to boost my green blocks :P

Last edited by hccheonger; 05-02-2015 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Additional comment
Old 06-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1455 / Power: 19
Earthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud of

Hmm tot of trying NY spa but have a few question

They dont allow you see the girl to choose?

If I dont want fj only want bbbj and touches only still same price package?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1