The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Quick report on Jln Molek
As with this particular JM lane, i tend to spend two sessions $40x2. I personally find this rewarding as i get more time and a lot of TLC from the girls.

H14
My fav in this house is
G6: Dream and G8 Ploy.
Both are hard workers and not time watchers.
When given the opportunity i will spend 2 sessions - IMO, worth the value and time. I discovered for Dream, she provides me AR during a double session.
Both girls freely provide BBBJ. Ploy's BBBJ is wetter and stronger, like a pro. Dream does AR and BBBJ gently ... she takes her time and doesn't rush and performs like GND, GF type.

Enjoy!
I wanted to try G8 but OKT told me she went home. Oh well.
Old 31-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Quote:
As with this particular JM lane, i tend to spend two sessions $40x2. I personally find this rewarding as i get more time and a lot of TLC from the girls.

H14
My fav in this house is
When given the opportunity i will spend 2 sessions - IMO, worth the value and time. I discovered for Dream, she provides me AR during a double session.
Both girls freely provide BBBJ. Ploy's BBBJ is wetter and stronger, like a pro. Dream does AR and BBBJ gently ... she takes her time and doesn't rush and performs like GND, GF type.

H10
G9

Name: ---
I recalled being first attracted to her by her coloured green / blue hair.
She's my fav. Loves to give super wet spitting BBBJ.
FJ scores well and very accommodating.
Every since up to $40x2 sessions, i get AR and CIM w/o request.
Her tongue can super probe my ass while licking up the balls and continuing with slurpy BBBJ.

G3
Name: Sounds like "Egg"

Nice body, tall, slim and quite fair with smooth body.
Boobs are enhanced but not too hard with sensitive nipples.
Took a while to warm up to me, only after i believe my 4th session, i received BBBJ. No AR.
BBBJ is good... no rush with all kinds of pattern. I aim to CIM one day.
During doggie, the only strange thing i observed was a dangling piece of growth from her rectum, not sure what that is lol.

I hope you bros find my FR helpful - look forward to your appreciation *wink*.

Enjoy!
Yes Bro H14 G8 was good but too bad ORD liao
Old 31-07-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
was checking out wh14 the other day and saw they have alot of girls, some look good enough to try
Wh14 still 20min house?
Will continue to boycott until they improve their timing

Last edited by cassano10; 02-08-2017 at 09:01 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Parkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrtduR View Post
Hi bros, just tried a gem in L670 whom I felt is the best of all girls in the whole of gl. Girl no: 69.Name:Hani.Looks, figure and svc all 9 out of 10. Can communicate in English and little bit of Chinese.if u regular her, who knows what extra u can get.some of the girls in this house quite good but I think not many willing to share their secret hideouts. Cfm underrated.Those who disagreed with me can reply. Can fight with 666 G18.
Just tried a few mins ago.
1 word: POWER!!!!!!
$50 definitely worth compare to those online $100s
Will RTF tomorrow!!!
Old 02-08-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
njason is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Wh14 still 20min house?
Will continue to boycott until the improve their timing
Yes, bro... I have already boycott this house long time ago and I urge all Samsters bro to give this house a miss. Girls quality average, timing shortchange, Okt fuck-up bad attitude, etc.. Lim peh has money to book multiple sessions and I rather spend it on other houses wl with friendlier okt. The okt (the one standing outside) has lousy PR skills and don't know how to promote the girls inside. Pity those girls, but just their poor luck to be in this house with cmi okt promoters.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Wh14 still 20min house?
Will continue to boycott until they improve their timing
Among the 3 houses along the stretch their timing is the shortest. One thing I realised the girls in house 4 & 8 are have their timers in their respective room while 14 starts the timing when u pay the money.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwantsomefun View Post
Yes Bro H14 G8 was good but too bad ORD liao
G8 Ploy ORD so fast? I thought she was relatively new only a few months into the job.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
G8 Ploy ORD so fast? I thought she was relatively new only a few months into the job.
Okt told me on monday she went home. Did not managed to try her.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hot weather, wasn't fun walking and checking out JS.

As promised here's my FR:

Went to JS H19
The choices in this house is mixed, IMO.
One of them was really pixie looking and looked like her face had undergone some cosmetic surgery.
Picked G6 eventually.
I was surprised by her advances as she led me to the room.she kept grabbing my ass and tickling me.
As soon as we entered her room, she jumped on me and starting kissing and tongue fight me..::
She went to her knee and started to tease my cock by putting her mouth over my hardened member and simulated BBBJ. She unbuckled me and started to stroke my cock really near her mouth, she immediately stripped and pulled me into the shower holding my cock.
She throughly washed me... and I mean thoroughly, everytime a Girl washed my ass well I tend to have good expectations. As she washed the soap off me she started to BBBJ me in the shower. She grabbed my ass cheeks and motioned me to thrust into her mouth. The feeling was amazing ... after a good time of BBBJ, she turned me around as I faced the wall, she made me spread my legs and flicked her tongue into my ass giving me an AR there and then in the shower room. As she flicked and probed her tongue, her hands stroked my cock... the feeling was amazing.

After which she used her mouth wash immediately and after spitting out the rinse, she went on to blow me cheekily and my cock started to feel minty and slightly numb.

We partially dried up, and cage capped me. I pounded her in standing doggie at the edge of the bed, finally flipped her to missionary l, she was on the edge of the bed while I was kneeling down and I finally exploded.

Damn worth the $40 spent.

When i was done, I walked pass H15 on JS, and the OKt beckoned me to come in. I decided to take a peek, saw about 8 girls with 2 promising ones.

Probably swing by next week.

Have fun!
Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]
Old 03-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Yea bro tried her once and Tio good so rtf again and as usual Yoo good but I found the gem too late. She mentioned she going Dubai work u maybe go Dubai can find her hahaha
Old 04-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Halo99900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bloody hot weather, wasn't fun walking and checking out JS.

As promised here's my FR:

Went to JS H19
The choices in this house is mixed, IMO.
One of them was really pixie looking and looked like her face had undergone some cosmetic surgery.
Picked G6 eventually.
I was surprised by her advances as she led me to the room.she kept grabbing my ass and tickling me.
As soon as we entered her room, she jumped on me and starting kissing and tongue fight me..::
She went to her knee and started to tease my cock by putting her mouth over my hardened member and simulated BBBJ. She unbuckled me and started to stroke my cock really near her mouth, she immediately stripped and pulled me into the shower holding my cock.
She throughly washed me... and I mean thoroughly, everytime a Girl washed my ass well I tend to have good expectations. As she washed the soap off me she started to BBBJ me in the shower. She grabbed my ass cheeks and motioned me to thrust into her mouth. The feeling was amazing ... after a good time of BBBJ, she turned me around as I faced the wall, she made me spread my legs and flicked her tongue into my ass giving me an AR there and then in the shower room. As she flicked and probed her tongue, her hands stroked my cock... the feeling was amazing.

After which she used her mouth wash immediately and after spitting out the rinse, she went on to blow me cheekily and my cock started to feel minty and slightly numb.

We partially dried up, and cage capped me. I pounded her in standing doggie at the edge of the bed, finally flipped her to missionary l, she was on the edge of the bed while I was kneeling down and I finally exploded.

Damn worth the $40 spent.

When i was done, I walked pass H15 on JS, and the OKt beckoned me to come in. I decided to take a peek, saw about 8 girls with 2 promising ones.

Probably swing by next week.

Have fun!

Bro what is JS? Paiseh newbie here
Old 04-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Had JS19 G6 Fern?

Looks: 6/10 decent
Body: enhanced hard boobs, meaty ass, short.
Shower: sop
Frenching: yes, but no chemistry very awkward... Idk why
Catbath: yes
AR: those who are interested i think she AR and play with your ahole sibei tokong.
Bbbj: 7/10 so-so, could improve
FJ: 7/10 she rode cowgirl den switch to doggy until i came.

Rtf: no, time a bit too short but i guess its great for $40, rather go for normal $50 or $60 PRC.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

H14
My fav in this house is

H10
G9

Name: ---
I recalled being first attracted to her by her coloured green / blue hair.
She's my fav. Loves to give super wet spitting BBBJ.
FJ scores well and very accommodating.
Every since up to $40x2 sessions, i get AR and CIM w/o request.
Her tongue can super probe my ass while licking up the balls and continuing with slurpy BBBJ.

G3
Name: Sounds like "Egg"

Nice body, tall, slim and quite fair with smooth body.
Boobs are enhanced but not too hard with sensitive nipples.
Took a while to warm up to me, only after i believe my 4th session, i received BBBJ. No AR.
BBBJ is good... no rush with all kinds of pattern. I aim to CIM one day.
During doggie, the only strange thing i observed was a dangling piece of growth from her rectum, not sure what that is lol.

I hope you bros find my FR helpful - look forward to your appreciation *wink*.

Enjoy!
But bro there is no H10 in jalan molek. Which is that sec house G9 and G3?

Thanks
Old 05-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

After reading about the buzz in this area I decided to drop by...

JM14
Girl G4
Name: Soda
Origins: BKK
Looks: 7/10 - MILF type
Body: 7.5/10 - she may be MLFY but has tight body. Nice ass and hardly any visible body fat. Would have given her a 8.5 if she had no implants.
Boobs: 7/10 - they are BIG! A bit hard around the surrounding but around the nipples it was softer. Nipples were nice ab pointy and will harden when stimulated.
Pussy: fairly tight
BBBJ: 8.5/10 I must say this is her plus point. She gives damn good head. Good twirls, up/down motions, just right auctions and flicking and twirling of tongue. Definitely a potential CIM.
FJ: 6.5/10 - I would have given her more ratings but I think her moans and 'fuck me baby' was a little too fake. She is tight and accommodating.
IMO, she can be nurtured into providing better services. Forgot to ask how long more she has in SG.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

Interesting read on what's happening in this area. Having experienced Cat 50, 80 & 150, I need to explore Cat 40. Going to pencil in sometime next week.
Thanks for all the FRs bros - UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
After reading about the buzz in this area I decided to drop by...

JM14
Girl G4
Name: Soda
Origins: BKK
Looks: 7/10 - MILF type
Body: 7.5/10 - she may be MLFY but has tight body. Nice ass and hardly any visible body fat. Would have given her a 8.5 if she had no implants.
Boobs: 7/10 - they are BIG! A bit hard around the surrounding but around the nipples it was softer. Nipples were nice ab pointy and will harden when stimulated.
Pussy: fairly tight
BBBJ: 8.5/10 I must say this is her plus point. She gives damn good head. Good twirls, up/down motions, just right auctions and flicking and twirling of tongue. Definitely a potential CIM.
FJ: 6.5/10 - I would have given her more ratings but I think her moans and 'fuck me baby' was a little too fake. She is tight and accommodating.
IMO, she can be nurtured into providing better services. Forgot to ask how long more she has in SG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1