The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
funny part is I purposely teased her so can I overstay 20 mins
she told me firmly NO .

wtf the next customer is now more important than me , you allowed the previous to do so and I cannot do the same thing lol
it is this time then she suggested next session she will make up the lost time for me and I countered her I overstay 20 and you go make up 20 mins for the next customer can ? no words came out of her mouth .

I later told her just forget it, yr previous customer probably a big fark... even he did not keep his timing you seemed to be not bothered and still so bloody happy .

Anyway to those guys that like to overstay let this be a reminder, yr moment of happiness will result in a series of impact to the guys after you and to the ML. dun make thing difficult for everyone. if really so gian , book longer hrs . dun steal !

to
This type of ML should send them back home. We are all customers be a regular or not, they should treat everyone equally because they are running a business.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
Momo is back
Is this the same momo from last year? Think the previous momo had the
Pictures of her on a boat or something like that.

Back then advertised BJ as well..

Same one?
Old 25-02-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
$220 per pop might as well go find poppy's sister. Cheaper, much better figure and quite pretty at a lower price.
If u are referring to Lucky, she alrdy RTC.
Old 25-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Instinctboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Another one which we did not take note of it.
https://sglonelyguys.info/duo-er-massage/

frs over there seem like she know jg but sian G area
Bro I also looking for her review but so far no news
Old 25-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 13
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Wow bro, other than Laura any others you will recommend? too bad BJ and bbbj not my thing, else will share with you too

So far, the notable ones are Xiaohan, Xiaowan, Su fei, LLJ and of course Laura. Think all provide the more authentic jg treatment (not just hj).

Depends on what you are looking for. Laura has highest playability. LLJ (not her disciples) my fave for treatment. Good strong massage and jg i go to xiaohan. Xiaowan is the syt with decent massage. Su fei when i feel like going to find mistress

Have gone to a few other pretty ones but like i said. My priority is real jg treatment

Above are all my personal opinions la. Please dun zap. And for senior bros... can help up my noob points if you like?
Old 25-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Anyway to those guys that like to overstay let this be a reminder, yr moment of happiness will result in a series of impact to the guys after you and to the ML. dun make thing difficult for everyone. if really so gian , book longer hrs . dun steal !

to
I bought gifts for ML on Christmas, bought food for every visit, still kenna play out. Yup am a carrot through and through. But now am out of ML scene, as I gathered that the money I poured out on them I could use it on FL and no love lost for me.

There are samster’s here indeed who overstayed. Some give excuses by saying they are helping the ML to put MR in Sammyboy and show them their star rating and claimed that they are very influential so they will get more business. Well one ML told me that after I waited for half hour.

Yeh, now I happily fucking around and not doing ML until really good one comes around, which is like not really possible right?
Old 25-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
funny part is I purposely teased her so can I overstay 20 mins
she told me firmly NO .

wtf the next customer is now more important than me , you allowed the previous to do so and I cannot do the same thing lol
Sorry to hear your plight, but I think her message to you is quite clear.

Anyway, next time do it differently. To save time, money and emotional grief.

If another customer eats into my time, this is what I always do - be it new ML or my regular ML:-

1. Message ML exactly on time to say that it's my session now.

2. If ML ask me to wait, or doesn't reply ... I will wait 10 mins.

3. I will message again saying it's 10mins eating into my session, and will ask what time is the next customer and will I get my full hour. I will also tell them if I don't get my full hour, I will leave.

The next reaction is the most important.

4. At this point, a good and well-intentioned ML will probably panic and assure I will get my full hour, or apologise profusely for the lateness. Here I will "understand" and reschedule to another day. Or wait if I'm guaranteed my full hour.

Now, if ML like not very bothered, be it a new ML or a regular ML, means I am not important a customer. I will immediately leave and never call that ML again - money and time saved, no more grief from that ML anymore.

PS. All in all , no matter what, I will only wait 15mins max, and I will leave.
Old 25-02-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjet01 View Post
So far, the notable ones are Xiaohan, Xiaowan, Su fei, LLJ and of course Laura. Think all provide the more authentic jg treatment (not just hj).

Depends on what you are looking for. Laura has highest playability. LLJ (not her disciples) my fave for treatment. Good strong massage and jg i go to xiaohan. Xiaowan is the syt with decent massage. Su fei when i feel like going to find mistress

Have gone to a few other pretty ones but like i said. My priority is real jg treatment

Above are all my personal opinions la. Please dun zap. And for senior bros... can help up my noob points if you like?
I tried LLJ before, really good JG and chatty. but after hearing that her disciple taking up most of the customers, I stop going.

Xiaohan tried few years back in 2016, maybe will try again one day.

is the the su Fei? last time i went to a su fei with JG skill as well but very low playability. she is still in the market with. different name.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697963
Old 25-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 13
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

is the the su Fei? last time i went to a su fei with JG skill as well but very low playability. she is still in the market with. different name.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697963[/QUOTE]

Yup. Same su fei. But the photos from this post definitely from a while back. She is still 骚. But not so young.

Xiaowan is from slg. Photo -15%. But young for me la

Https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-wan-massage/
Old 25-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Agreed on time mgmt for bros and ml. Waited 45 min the other day. Cancel n left
U damn patient.. 10-15mins I alrdy boiling..
Old 25-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjet01 View Post
is the the su Fei? last time i went to a su fei with JG skill as well but very low playability. she is still in the market with. different name
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697963

Yup. Same su fei. But the photos from this post definitely from a while back. She is still 骚. But not so young.

Xiaowan is from slg. Photo -15%. But young for me la

Https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-wan-massage/
Xiaowan also does good JG? maybe will try the next round when I am available. But the Su Fei ad no longer on slg, is she still around?
Old 25-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
This type of ML should send them back home. We are all customers be a regular or not, they should treat everyone equally because they are running a business.
You really want to send her back home? A lot of bros including SMRT would not be happy.

Last edited by Blu3; 25-02-2019 at 03:57 PM.
Old 25-02-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 15
grape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its has been awhile since my last visit to ML. That was the era of Candy, Princess if i still remember correctly.

Its not so easy to bite the bullet as the pool pf ladies are building up but only a handful are up to mark. After seeing some reviews, decided to try Lin Lin
https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/

To my surprise, she exceeded my expectation in all aspects. Due to some Russian blood in her family tree, she carries 40% of ang mo look. When i first met her, I thought her face was plastic as her features are perfect. Wanted to ask for dont want to offend her. It was only my RTM session she revealed she has Russian blood hence the look.

Her complexion is good for her age but can see sign of aging and stress on the face. But body and back skin is clean, spotless and fair.

Massage is good as in the effort she put in. Right spot and strength. But you cant compare with those authentic massage. And she dont short change you. Probably after 30-40min of massage, she will strip naked and teasing starts.

By default, she is providing BBBJ. You can opt for CBJ or handjob. Roaming 4G and i think u can basically roam her whole body. Sensitive nipples and ears.

Strong GFE and play-ability. She likes to be cuddled and hugged. Lotsa of eye contact. Her smile and laughter make the whole session very casual.

Already booked my 3rd sessions with her for the week. Probably try to enjoy my time with her as much as possible before the heat kicks in.
Old 25-02-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
If u are referring to Lucky, she alrdy RTC.
Yes I know and I actually dropped her last year. Just using her as a comparison since I don't really know too many FL.
Old 25-02-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Local scene is sibeh boring... Went to Bangkok recently and the life there is sooooo much better !

Last edited by Rotipapa; 27-02-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1